Server time (UTC): 2021-01-18, 06:21
Pepsi

Wings of Mercy (10/01 - 24/01)

Update 10/01/2021

• Event Started.

This looks like a job for the handsome Danilo 

Cool event and really nice touch with the broadcast! Thanks for what you do @Pepsi

looks amazing ❤️

Very hyped for this

Quite exciting, bringing a bunch of people together!

Had fun with this last night, thanks @Pepsi! ❤️

Monday - 11/01/2021 Summary. 

- Major support from El Familia aided in starting basic maintenance of the Aircraft and care for the passengers. Thank you for your presence! @YAKMOUTH @K2U @NillerSB (I forgot the last two, I'm so sorry!) 

- Story entry added. 

- Initial Plans will speed up the event progress! 

Update 12/01/2021

• Donation Boxes are now available for players to deliver key items required to help the plane!
  • These boxes are not monitored, people can deposit or steal, keep in mind such as stealing or destroying will affect progression.
  • Leave Notes with what you donated to keep track.

image.png.969ef3ec2af30347fdb187c0c1400f07.png

• Items Delivered that were requested will help significantly in progression and Plane Health. Follow this radio thread to know what essentials are required that day 

Update 12/01/2021

- Bad news for Angel-2, a leakage was spotted during a test of the Auxiliary Power Unit, the APU. Forcing an emergency stop as well as fending off a Horde of infected. Nobody was injured. The defense was a success thanks to Hector Del Toro ( @YAKMOUTH

- Thanks to Callahan and the Dossers, the Crew and Passengers are set for a good amount of time with food and medical supplies. ( @HDragon

- A surprise attempt at the men's lives were barely dodged as a Sniper attack disturbed the calm aftermath of the assessment. Fortunately nobody was injured. ( @kalyri

- Phase 1 Ended in a good outcome but a fail. Supplies were met, defense was successful but the damage to the APU will render Angel-2 highly unlikely for a speedy recovery. 

Phase 2 : Backup Plan commences soon. 

Update 13/01/2021

• Asclepius Research and Healthcare offered a big aid in picking up 80% of the Victims of Angel-2 to keep under observation while the plane is being fixed, the rest 20% will need a vehicle transportation.
  • A distress signal was sent out on the International Distress Frequency, only time will tell if help will arrive...

"seems wolves picked it up, lucky for us, our Irish buddy and I dispatched them before they nicked our asses." thats me!!!!!! i made it mom!

Update 14/01/2021

- Phase 2 ended with a Green. But a new issue rises and one patient is reported kidnapped! 

- More and more attacks are targeting Angel-2 but with the rest of the 13 patients taken by the Medical Group, efforts around the Plane double, allowing them to work slightly faster. 

- Saturday marks a search and rescue party, stay tuned! 

Update 15/01/2021

- No event progressed today by Staff. Some members did push the narrative flow, thanks to @Aron73 for promoting the event via Stream.

New scenario on Sunday (17/01/2021) :

Search and Rescue :

- The Mercenaries that threatened Angel-2 have their hands on a Patient that is unable to keep warm themselves, they are at risk and will need extraction ASAP. 

- PVP Skirmish, rules and planning will be done prior to the event, as well as a followup RP

- New Story details will be available after skirmish. An hour announcement will arrive before it starts. 

- Sunday Event starts at 12:30 GMT+2. 

Update 16/01/2021

• Hector Del Toro and his group members aided majorly in gathering two entire engines for AC-130 from NW Airfield and taken back to Angel-2, along with MAJOR parts and tools to aid in fixing the carrier. ( @YAKMOUTH )
  • A squad will be prepared soon for the event tomorrow. Stay tuned.

PVP.png.44425be9dab32f48ec69303802c25a73.png

First PVP Scenario event for "Wings of Mercy" today starting at 11:00 Server Time (UTC), A-2 Team will be formed In-game at Angel-2 Crashsite in Kraznostav Airfield and headed to Tisy. 

Players not participating in the Event are advised to avoid Tisy Military Base during the PVP Event.

It will only take me and the boys 10 minutes to take care of Angel-2, Can't wait... I mean I am excited for this ROLEPLAY!

Just now, HDragon said:

It will only take me and the boys 10 minutes to take care of Angel-2, Can't wait... I mean I am excited for this ROLEPLAY!

Cant wait to watch this amazing roleplay!

PVP.png.e67780ddff9ff0efd21989369f1fe786.png

PMC's Win the skirmish against Angel-2 Assault.

Thank you for participation of the event :

PMC Fighters :

@HDragon - Cpt. Ivan Petrov

@NillerSB - Shura Vulkov (Killed in Action)

@MrBurke - Abdulaziz Baghdadi (Killed in Action)

@HampzeSB - Julek Abramow (Killed in Action)

@ChaseRP - Dimitri Legasov

@Lil Timmy - Vlad Vladislov (Killed in Action)

Angel-2 Fighters :

@Pepsi - Cpt. Robert Valentin

@Nonplayer - Vladimir Tarasov

@SynO

@Knight - Bobby McCoomer

@Carswell - Anton Markow

@Oliwer03 - Matthew Valdiva

@Timberwolf - Runian Kuzco

@Aron73 - Matz Grabner

Kill Count : 

Lil Timmy | 5 kills
NillerSB | 2 kills
Knight | 2 kills
Nonplayer | 1 kill
Hampze | 1 kill
Pepsi | 1 kill
HDragon | 1 kill
ChaseRP | 1 kill

I wish to apologize to @YAKMOUTH for mistakenly misinform the time to be present, will work on not harming that next round!

Update : 17/01/2021

• Angel-2's attempt was unsuccessful, Kiril Popov, was taken by the Mercenaries... Who knows what will happen to them now.
  • The Plane is actively being worked at, there will be all hands on deck now.
  • Majority of the crew and help were wounded, lucky for them, they still live but will be out of commission for some time. Transported out of the warzone back to Angel-2 to be taken care off.

GG boys

The event was very fun great job @Pepsi for hosting it.