Server time (UTC): 2023-06-06 12:27

[Chernarus] Anyone with outside contact?

CutieNiller

• Emerald

A young voice with a Mexican accent comes over the Radio

"Hola Personas! Before people scream into the radio can i get a question in first?"

"does anyone know if there is any way possible of getting in contact with people outside of Chernarus?"

"I just want to go back to Mexico, but it doesn't seem like there is any government you can go to out there so i'm trying my luck here."

A short pause occurs before he speaks again

"Other then that i wanna know if there are any other people from Mexico who might be wanting to go back as well, if so ask around for Antonio Del Toro"

"Nos vemos más tarde personas"

Transmission ends.

• Diamond

Radio comes to life and a half sleep voice is heard

"Who asking to get back to Mexico..., No amigo I have already tried. What.... Wait did you say your name was?"

Confused and shocked, Hector sits up from the bed of the truck and holds his radio close to his ear

Edited by YAKMOUTH
  • Emerald

Antonio hears the man ask for his name and responds

"My name is Antonio Del Toro, mi amigo."

Antonio waits for a second then says half whispering

"Primo Hector, is that you?"

Transmission ends.

Edited by Niller
forgot to add "waits for a second"
  • Diamond

"Primo... What the f...k! de ninguna manera ... ¿cómo y dónde padre?... Antonio, where is Pancho?... Javier, and father. How,... When did you get here?."

His voice is loud and excited to hear from someone else that is familia

• Emerald

Antonio hears Hectors questions and with tears in his eyes answers

"Hector, Mi Primo! I don't know where Pancho is, nor Javier or Father..."

"It's a long story Amigo and definently not something i can say in public, but lets just say this"

"Algunos personas murieron because of me, shit went bad and i've been here ever since."

"What about you, que carajos haces en Chernarus??"

Transmission end

• Diamond

"Damien y yo llegamos aquí, se reunió con su madre y nos quedamos atrapados aquí. I know I left with Damien and didn't say much to the familia, but my son comes first primo, but primo we much to catch up on and someone I did you too meet. Who else came with you?"

• Emerald

Antonio holds down to PTT

"I don't remember their names Amigo, but i had 3 guys with me when i came to Chernarus"

"i don't remember much, but i know i had 3 guys with me, where at least 2 of them got shot... I don't know about the last one though"

"It all went to shit Hector, all the cocaína i had with me is gone Amigo."

"I only have the shit on my back now, i'll look around for you...."

"Also, you have Damien with you?? Dios bendiga a ese chico!"

"Right now i'm at some shitty town i can't read the name of, but there is a huge ass torre de radio nearby and that's where i'm heading soon."

"Te veré allí?"

Transmission end

Deacon picks up his Radio and holds down the PTT
 "Hey Hector, we had this Antonio guy here up at Green Mountain and some of my people got sketched out by the way he was acting."
"Can you confirm this Antonio guy is family for you, because at the moment we aren't too fond of him but if he's Family then he will be treated as such."
a small pause occurs before Deacon speaks again
 "I'm only asking to protect and help out brother, respond ASAP."

• Diamond

"well keep him safe until we meet, I will go where I know you are amigo"