Server time: 2017-08-18, 09:07

Sign in to follow this  
nick

Awesome video of some "real baddass" players here

nick    0

So this link was posted today in Shout box. Who are these awesome players? Shooting ppl after they listen? Listen close near the end of the video, when one guy claims "we killed him just incase..." after he complied and everything.

This is what true bandits play like. good job guys. I like how yall were able to use some real tactical skills on the two guys w. shit gear trapped in the barn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8R1CCYvtj4&feature=player_detailpage#t=314s

Guest Earlyend   
Guest Earlyend

Its the SDS

Rolle    2445

Haven't seen the video yet as I am at work, but from what you guys said I can feel the banhammer incoming.

Heresiarch    0

Well, I suppose that's "banditty" for you. Players with military-grade gear, including ARs, DMRs, NV, GSP, and what-have-you, rob new spawns and unexperienced players in Cherno and Electro. Probably, bandits envy their cool Makarovs and shotguns.

I'd say it isn't robbing, it's just simple ganking.

Guest Lunarity   
Guest Lunarity

Actually too many ppl making RDM after robbery ;

Zoarial    0

I have watched the entire video, couple of things i did notice;

First, the start of each robbery seems to go pretty well, they guy in the NWAF clearly tried to run and kill you guys to me that seems pretty legit.

Second event was in that green barn near kambino i believe just SW of the NWAF, the guy with the flash light out clearly wasn't following orders and was wasting time, on the other hand IMO that guy with the Alice pack right in front of the "camera man" was following every order to the letter and was Executed purely on the case that his buddy got shot, and according to the rules that is a KOS.

Third was the long barn and the guy with the saw, his buddy who opened up on the robbery and the guy who killed him that was all IMO legit and fair game, BUT the killing of the other guy with the say that you had already started robbing, from the video it gives the impression that you Executed him because his friend shot at you, as you said "we killed him just in case", that isn't allowed according to the rules of the server.

IMO and a Game master/Admin will have to make the final decision but the people who did the Executing need to get some form of punishment and should come out other wise to be sure that the proper people are punished the whole group should face banning. This video shows a lot of ups and downs of banditry but it is very dirty and breaks some very basic rules on how to play considering the people in this video have every chance to do what ever punishment aka force them to sing or do something a post apocalyptic bandit group would do but instead you guys leave no survivors, it is really sad to see that you guys call your self bandits when it appears all the people in this video are just plain cleaners. but that is just my opinion.

Guest Zer0x   
Guest Zer0x

That is some guys from FED. I recognize the voice of Stitch and he called a guy in the video Jens, when i was in FED there was a guy named BikerJens. I think i've heard another guys voice too but i don't remember a name for him.

Guest ElisBoii   
Guest ElisBoii

Daniel, det är inte vi :)

Guest Zer0x   
Guest Zer0x

Daniel, det är inte vi :)

Det är utan tvekan stitch som pratar med jens, sen så är det en tredje jag känner igen från FED, minns dock inte namnet på han.

Awesomebaum    0

Zer0x you don't see BikerJens and Stitch in the video, we were in the same TS channel but repairing a vehicle and seeking parts to repair a helicopter that was at Devil's Castle.

Guest oppa   
Guest oppa

lold again.. why should we get banned.. crybabies everywhere and you dont even know who was shooting.. you cannot ban randomly.. ask gazza for more details, i dont know who shot the guy

Rolle    2445

Crybabies? You executed 2 guys in that movie, another KoS case is in the second movie when you "pop the wheels" of a vehicle by having 4 guys shoot at it with high caliber weapons, you have tons of cheating videos on your YouTube channel you are telling me that I'm banning randomly? You have all received your warnings multiple times as SDS - I gave you a chance to play fair and follow the rules. You didn't take it.

Case is closed. Permanent bans issued.

Tbh i dont see anything wrong in the car tire vid, they warned him when he approached and yet he started going off, sure it sucked that they shot the tire with like 3 m107's and it exploded but they did aim for the tire :P

Guest Heinz   
Guest Heinz

Rollez banhammer FTW!

Tomeran    3

Tbh i dont see anything wrong in the car tire vid, they warned him when he approached and yet he started going off, sure it sucked that they shot the tire with like 3 m107's and it exploded but they did aim for the tire :P

It is one thing to try and shoot out the tires of a car, and a whole different to do it with three high-powered 50.cal sniper rifles. Sure meets the definition of overkill. Its a bit like trying to stop a bicycle with an AT weapon.

Happy to see that these guys got the banhammer.

So u want rping bandits that let Cars go cause they are too heavily Armed?

If The Guy in THE car would have stopped it would have been fine and hè would have lived on.

This is better banditery as acting friendly and then shooting imho.

Tomeran    3

What "Car" is heavily armored? An M107 is a monster. Three of them is an artillery barrage. A car tire isnt armored or even very durable, you can stop it with a makarov. If I were in their shoes, I'd have used any weapon that doesnt use a bullet that's bigger then a normal pencil and that's got decent sights. That list isnt short.

Firing these kind of weapons against a car is like asking for a KoS report.

I wont argue that car robbery can be tricky(and it should be, vehicles are precious things), but this situation was a bit of a no-brainer.

Having properly looking over the part 2 video I can now tell that they're not using 3 M107s. One of them is using an M107 and the other is using a DMR, and the third some sort of machine gun(or an L85, I had trouble telling). Either way, all three of them open up on the vehicle like its christmas, and its a miracle the thing doesnt just explode right away. Maybe if only the guy with the DMR had fired it would've been a different story.

Guest SilverSamurai   
Guest SilverSamurai

So u want rping bandits that let Cars go cause they are too heavily Armed?

If The Guy in THE car would have stopped it would have been fine and hè would have lived on.

This is better banditery as acting friendly and then shooting imho.

They told him to stop when HE ALREADY WENT PAST THEM.