Drake880

Server and location:  Dayzrp Chernarus 1 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  6/4/2020 2:30 AM CST 

Your in game name: Clifton Night

Names of allies involved: Fil (Unknown)

Name of suspect/s: James Robinson 

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):  Friendly olga 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): No

Detailed description of the events: My friend and I went to zeleno to loot the military and saw two men. We went to go rp with them and said hi. Two other men came up and said hi then shot us both.

Edited by Drake880
Wrong format

Connection Logs

Spoiler

05:35:05 | Player "Clifton Night" is connected
-STILL INGAME-

06:01:12 | Player "William Filmore" is connected
07:35:11 | Player "William Filmore" has been disconnected

06:29:26 | Player "Alex Schapp" is connected
07:33:43 | Player "Alex Schapp" has been disconnected

07:13:44 | Player "James Robinson" is connected
07:51:07 | Player "James Robinson" has been disconnected
08:05:35 | Player "James Robinson" is connected
-STILL INGAME-

05:20:34 | Player "Dante Madsen" is connected
07:42:28 | Player "Dante Madsen" has been disconnected
07:43:58 | Player "Dante Madsen" is connected
-STILL INGAME-

05:16:18 | Player "Emil Kornovski" is connected
-STILL INGAME-

Hit Logs

Spoiler

07:32:44 | Player "William Filmore" hit by Player "James Robinson" with AKM from 5.26249 meters 
07:32:44 | Player "William Filmore" hit by Player "James Robinson" with AKM from 5.26249 meters 
07:32:44 | Player "William Filmore" hit by Player "James Robinson" with AKM from 5.26248 meters 
07:32:44 | Player "William Filmore" hit by Player "James Robinson" with AKM from 5.26248 meters 
07:32:44 | Player "Clifton Night" hit by Player "James Robinson" with AKM from 3.40624 meters 
07:32:44 | Player "Clifton Night" hit by Player "James Robinson" with AKM from 3.40624 meters 
07:32:44 | Player "Clifton Night" hit by Player "James Robinson" with AKM from 3.40625 meters 
07:32:45 | Player "Clifton Night" hit by Player "James Robinson" with AKM from 3.47127 meters 
07:32:45 | Player "Clifton Night" hit by Player "James Robinson" with AKM from 3.47127 meters 
07:32:45 | Player "Clifton Night" hit by Player "James Robinson" with AKM from 3.51598 meters 
07:32:45 | Player "Clifton Night" hit by Player "James Robinson" with AKM from 3.51598 meters 
07:32:45 | Player "Clifton Night" hit by Player "James Robinson" with AKM from 3.57205 meters 
07:32:45 | Player "Clifton Night" hit by Player "James Robinson" with AKM from 3.57205 meters 
07:32:45 | Player "Clifton Night" hit by Player "James Robinson" with AKM from 3.68652 meters 
07:32:45 | Player "Clifton Night" hit by Player "James Robinson" with AKM from 3.79942 meters 
07:32:45 | Player "William Filmore" hit by Player "James Robinson" with AKM from 6.40901 meters 
07:32:45 | Player "Alex Schapp" hit by Player "James Robinson" with AKM from 4.98395 meters 
07:32:46 | Player "Alex Schapp" hit by Player "James Robinson" with AKM from 5.0854 meters 
07:32:46 | Player "James Robinson" hit by Player "Alex Schapp" with AK-12 from 5.12104 meters 
07:32:46 | Player "Alex Schapp" hit by Player "James Robinson" with AKM from 5.01711 meters 
07:32:47 | Player "Dante Madsen" hit by Player "Emil Kornovski" with Armsan RS-X1 from 2.39008 meters 
07:32:47 | Player "Alex Schapp" hit by Player "James Robinson" with AKM from 4.39749 meters 
07:32:57 | Player "Clifton Night" hit by Player "James Robinson" with AKM from 1.92561 meters 
07:32:57 | Player "Clifton Night" hit by Player "James Robinson" with AKM from 1.92561 meters 
07:33:00 | Player "William Filmore" hit by Player "James Robinson" with AKM from 1.11597 meters 
07:33:01 | Player "William Filmore" hit by Player "James Robinson" with AKM from 1.11597 meters 
07:33:01 | Player "William Filmore" hit by Player "James Robinson" with AKM from 1.11597 meters 
07:33:07 | Player "James Robinson" hit by ZmbF_ShortSkirt_black
07:33:24 | Player "Dante Madsen" hit by ZmbM_FirefighterNormal
07:33:20 | Player "Unknown/Dead Entity" hit by Player "James Robinson" with AKM from 1.78608 meters 
07:33:20 | Player "Unknown/Dead Entity" hit by Player "James Robinson" with AKM from 1.78608 meters 
07:33:21 | Player "Unknown/Dead Entity" hit by Player "James Robinson" with AKM from 1.78608 meters 
07:33:21 | Player "Unknown/Dead Entity" hit by Player "James Robinson" with AKM from 1.78608 meters
07:35:45 | Player "Dante Madsen" hit by ZmbF_ShortSkirt_black

Kill Logs

Spoiler

07:32:44 | Player "William Filmore" (DEAD) killed by Player "James Robinson" with AKM from 5.26248 meters 
07:32:45 | Player "Clifton Night" (DEAD) killed by Player "James Robinson" with AKM from 3.47127 meters 
07:32:46 | Player "Alex Schapp" (DEAD) killed by Player "James Robinson" with AKM from 5.01711 meters 

Calling in the following people to post their POV and any unnedited video evidence they may have :

@Drake880 - Clifton Night - OP

@Discam54 - William Filmore - POSTED

@gamingfeva7 - Alex Schapp - POSTED

@A_Blachy - James Robinson - POSTED

@Kira Mantis - Dante Madsen - POSTED

@Sicronici - Emil Kornovski - POSTED

I actually didn't killed any of them only James (A_Blachy) I wanted only to see if they are friendly or not. Since Dante was a friend in which I made 2 days ago and then I found him with these people. A member told to see what was going on and kill if its neccesary .  As for James , I think he didn't said anything and then killed them. 

ok, so, i apologize for anyone involved, this saddly revolves around me.

i saw some dude running around on zeleno military, i went ahead said hi to him tried to give him a hand, help him, thats the way my character tries to be. i started to use my knife to open a can of food for him, (this whas dumb) he pointed a gun on me and said that he could kill me because he suspects i know a guy named josh or something, i only met 2 to 4 people, and 2 of them one of them named ali or something told me to join their group, really nice guys no hostilities and a very nice vibe.

still this hostile person told me that he hated that group and josh because josh tried to kill him before, trapping him inside a house with zombies in it. then he took my radio, so i was out of comms with my group, i respected the rule. still my comrades noticed something was wrong because i was not responding to them.

then looks like he saw some people, he started to freak out, and told me to grab my shit, exept for my gun, he had it. he told me "pretend we are friends". what he didnt know, is that i grabbed my radio, and started to transmit everything to my group. 

then two members of my group, and another two unknown people to me, started to go closer to us, i respected the role and pretended we were friends like he told me to, i was fearing for my life. james already knew this was a hostage rescue situation. so he took the life of the person that had me hostage, and killed the other unknown man because he tought they were with the hostile guy, i also tought that, because they appeared at the exact same time we went out and started walking. Just wrong place wrong time to be i suppose. they had nothing to do with this by the looks of it. and i feel really bad for it

Here is the video proof, sorry for the lack of voice, i didnt have my mic on shadowplay (also, sorry for the ending and the laughs i dont know how to make the video shorter, this is all i managed to record) 

https://mega.nz/file/g9EWWC5A#9F7jif2wanJzIduMNVgFVHuMwQaiwzoots5wkeqdi6k

i also uploaded a picture showing the radio had a battery.

on a side note, just a couple minutes before all this happened, i died because of a CTD, zombies killed me while my game crashed, (its crashing alot lately) i was outside a car right there on zeleno, so i told the guys on the group to save my stuff inside the car, i didnt want to bother admins about it since it could be fixed pretty quickly by going back and recover my stuff, after all it was a crash, its out of my control, and i dont deserve the character wipe and the 3 day ban. i know this doesnt belong here, its just that i had to Acknowledge the ban to post, and i dont, i dont Acknowledge. because it is unfair and out of my control. i can appeal too, if an admin wants to, i just wanted to leave everything here, since it all happened minutes apart. i already wrote @Woodzie too since he was the one that banned me, i hope we can sort this out.

Thanks.

proof.png

1 hour ago, Sicronici said:

I actually didn't killed any of them only James (A_Blachy) I wanted only to see if they are friendly or not. Since Dante was a friend in which I made 2 days ago and then I found him with these people. A member told to see what was going on and kill if its neccesary .  As for James , I think he didn't said anything and then killed them. 

Can you please expand on this?

How did you know Dante was captured and who told you it was okay to kill? Did you met Dante prior to this or just went along with his friends?

Joshua said if it will  be NECCESARY to kill just do it. At first he thought that The army had Dante and then sent Me and James to see what was going on. Friendly or Foe.  I did not knew he was a hostage. Josh/Joshua just said that the army has him and thought about infiltrating Dante in the military.  I met Dante before creating this temporary/permanent group. And so he got lost or knocked down and couldn't find him yet I found him with the group of military.

Edited by Sicronici
some mistake
  • Diamond

I know I should have taken more time to determine who was involved in the Kidnapping. My whole plan to save Dante was to sneakin and quickly deal with the threat to Dante's being, with an afterthought I had a great opportunity to RP with the other 2 men and detain the real criminal. I'm sorry to the two men that I killed and destroyed their RP experience. I thought the innocent men were with the kidnapper/s also if you're interested here is my POV, my shadowplay only captures the past 5 minutes.

Heres my POV. My friend Clifton and I were driving around in our Olga and decided to stop by Zelenogorsk as we were doing a map wide search for industrial loot and military hardware. As we were searching the train yard next to the base I heard someone (Dantes "friend") say "Hello over there" and alerted Clifton. We then both made our way to face Dante and his "friend" where we had some small talk asking about where they where going etc.

I and I believe Clifton did not know at the time about the two other individuals who appeared soon after which we said hello to and then proceeded to listen to Dante. The guy with the AK then raised his gun and shot Clifton and I dead. I was the first one shot in the video. 

Thanks, Discam 

Edited by Discam54

I found Dante in Zelenogorsk, and he seemed too friendly, and told me about a group of eight, which happened to sound like the group I was avoiding due to past experience with. I held him up to try and get any information I could out of him, when a car pulled up. I told Dante to keep his mouth shut and to listen to me. I said we are going to be friends and if we get out I'll let you go. I told him to grab his shit and lets go outside, my mistake being I completely forgot about his radio, so he picked it up. Then the videos posted show you what happened not too long after, the guys in black come up after I say hello, we chat for a bit about where we are heading when Dante's friends pull up, say a few words, then blast the two men in black and then me as I scramble to grasp what just happened and I begin firing back, which ended in my death.

Just an opinion right here: Dante was next to me the whole time and seemingly able to contact his friends safely through discord without my knowledge since he has a radio? I don't know that rule doesn't really sit right with me.

Edit: After going through the rule page to make sure, I just learned what Dante did was against the rules. Quoted from 3.6 "While in presence of other players all such communication should also be transmitted in game using "double mic" mechanic. This means transmitting both through in game VOIP and external software simultaneously."

Edited by gamingfeva7
More information
  • Legend

A question for @A_Blachy,

When was the last time you and your friends had been roleplaying with @Kira Mantis. Your video evidence does not show any form of prior contact between the two of you? Had it been today? Had you logged out / logged back in since you had been roleplaying?

• Diamond

I don't know exactly when but we were up the hill when Dante said he was being taken hostage in town their was 6 of us waiting on the hill.

• Legend
1 minute ago, A_Blachy said:

I don't know exactly when but we were up the hill when Dante said he was being taken hostage in town their was 6 of us waiting on the hill.

Appreciate the quick response,

But i'm looking for a rough time frame. Had you actually been roleplaying together in game at all during this session? If yes, roughly how long ago?

17 minutes ago, Para said:

Appreciate the quick response,

But i'm looking for a rough time frame. Had you actually been roleplaying together in game at all during this session? If yes, roughly how long ago?

i know you are trying to talk to @A_Blachy but yes, we were role playing on this session, we both were searching for a car wheel in town at that time, also, he was the one that picked up my stuff when i died because of the CTD and put everything on the trunk. this occured just minutes after that.

Edit: sorry i replied just at the same time as james.

Edited by Kira Mantis
  • Diamond

Yes we did about 30 minutes to 1 hour before this don't know, but he went into zeleno to find supplies

• Legend
1 minute ago, Kira Mantis said:

i know you are trying to talk to @A_Blachy but yes, we were role playing on this session, we both were searching for a car wheel in town at that time, also, he was the one that picked up my stuff when i died because of the CTD and put everything on the trunk. this occured just minutes after that.

So, just to clarify, you died prior to actually meeting up with him again?

1 minute ago, Para said:

So, just to clarify, you died prior to actually meeting up with him again?

if you mean after i died because of the crash then no. of course i met him again, because like i told already he was the one to pick my stuff and put it in the car, when i came back after the crash/death he was there at the car, we tried to RP it like if i fell unconcious because exaustation or something that is why he picked everything and putted inside the car. that way its more safe. 

if you mean phisically seeing him after that encounter with him, then yes of course, as you can see in the video, but we were IC on radio all the time, you can ask @gamingfeva7 for that, because ingame i was using my radio to talk to him and some other members, about this dude that i just encountered, and trying to help. @gamingfeva7 can testify this as true, because i told him "wait a minute i am going to speak with my group trough the radio" and i went inside the green military roundhouse to talk to them, they were busy, but still i was talking with them, james told me he was close by, i knew that.

next thing i know he pulled up a pistol and pointed it at my face, the rest is history. that is also why they knew something bad was happening because i never stopped talking trough radio, then suddenly i did.

you could say that phisically seeing each other about 20 to 30 minutes, but radio coms IC, we were on all the time.

Except in the video, you could be heard speaking to them through discord while you were walking with me. You had your radio but you were not double miking (micing?) your conversation with your friends infront of me or the two men who showed up. @Kira Mantis

• Legend

Verdict
@Kira Mantis - Metagaming - Guilty
@A_Blachy - Invalid Kill (On Sight) x3 - Guilty

Summary
@Kira Mantis was chilling and looting when he ran into @gamingfeva7. The aggressor assumes the victim to be part of a group he had a run-in with before and decides to take action and holds @Kira Mantis up to get information out of him. As the two attempt to move away from the location, the hostage’s friends approach as well as two randoms. In this quick standoff, @A_Blachy goes on and blasts the hostage-taker as well as the two poor individuals who were standing there too.

Rule Breaks
Metagaming
@Kira Mantis - This is a simple one, you give your friends information without double micing it in-game. Anytime you speak over a discord/TeamSpeak to communicate with people while in-game you must also say the same thing in-game so people around you know what you have said.

Invalid Kill (On-Sight) x3
@A_Blachy - To simply put, you jumped the gun and killed two innocent people including the hostage-taker. The reason why this verdict is not an IKOS x2 is because when @Kira Mantis died from crashing with infected close to him, all DDR (Dynamic Defence Rights) ended between you two until you met back up again with each other. If you initiated on the men and figured out who’s who from your friend then you could have done some RP with the ex-hostage taker from that point on.

Outcomes
@Kira Mantis - Metagaming - 3 Day Ban, 10 Warning points, Due to accumulating 30 warning points you will also be permanently removed from the community
@A_Blachy - Invalid Kill (On Sight) x3 - 7 Day Ban, 15 Warning Points, & Character Reset

Signed by: @Inferno, & @Eddie