Server time: 2017-10-23, 09:56
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Geertje123

Experience with International Airport

Guest Geertje123   
Guest Geertje123

Hi guys,

I'm thinking of traveling to the international airport, since you can get the best weapons and equipment there. I'm still not sure if I want to do it though. So I wanted to ask what YOUR experiences were with traveling to the airport and finding what's there.

Thank you,

Geertje123

Good luck. We've had a few guys try to KOS us there. But there is a lot of loot and we still hold one of the cars from there. Another one of them we managed to get was lost.

Guest Geertje123   
Guest Geertje123

KOS short range or long range snipers? If snipers Im not goin there unless I have a team

Guest bALTSAR   
Guest bALTSAR

Propably if there is a hostile group they have a sniper placed somewhere around and a team nearby that interact with other player (robbing)

Nick Ahl    0

I've been up there alone once or twice. Its realy hard to say anything general, sometimes there is bandits and sometimes there isnt. I would recommend you to go there when there are fewer players online since there are less chance of running into anyone.Good luck

Nick

Guest sreolla   
Guest sreolla

Personaly i never go there on any server unless special private ones lol. There are alot of places to get Low/mid-grade Military gera besides there...

-Helo crashes

-Cherno army base by hospital (found a few coyote bags there a few times)(MP5s (rare), AKMs, Heared od a DMR once.

-Fire halls have many low grade military gera with low to upper tier ammo.