Server time (UTC): 2023-06-07 11:58

Dynamic Events
TODAY | 2023-06-07 19:30:00 (server time) | Starts in 7 hours, 31 minutes

[Livonia] Recruiting For Borealis

Gregor

*Greg pushes down on the PTT, a double beep is heard*

Whoever can hear this, my name is Greg. I'm the Director of Borealis. We're currently looking for a few select people to join us. Are you a Medic, a Logistical mastermind, or a Top tier marksman? We could probably do with you right now.

We're a group focused on helping those who need it for a price, but helping people who can't defend themselves for free. We are a contractor group yes.... but please realise we have morals. There has been some bad rumours about us recently. Please realise these rumours are due to ... *greg releases a sigh* certain people making bold claims we can't just let go unanswered. Innocents threatened to death ... So we show those people making the threats that they can't go making threats like that without us giving them their own medicine.

Anyway.... If you're interesting in joining let me know and we can arrange to meet up and give you a bigger insight on us, we do have a interview process and some other bits to join but believe me, it'll be well worth it.

Greg out.

*Radio goes silent for a few seconds before 2 more beeps are heard*

*Click*

"Borealis? In this time of year? In this country?"

There's a beat.

"It's a joke. As long as you keep your noses clean I think you'll find the people you're looking for. Hit me up sometime, I may have need of some fellow mercenaries. Lev, out."

*Click.*

• Diamond

A very strong and unusually clear signal comes through the airwaves

"Morals and taking contracts from 5.0.3. don't go together, Greg. More of a comedian than a mercenary with a line like that."

She scoffs and clicks the PTT

*Pushes PTT*

Taking contracts from the 5.0.3.... And just what the fuck are you on about? We have not once worked with them apart from overseeing them where we explained if there was a gunfight we wouldn't be involved. That was no contract, that was us protecting our own backs disarming those that sought to bring harm to my own group. 

*greg sighs*

I think you should really educate yourself on things before you go blabbering on. What a silly girl. 

*Radio goes silent.... *

• Diamond

She laughs hardily into the radio

"One of your own men came crying to me because you fellas helped 503 hit Sitnik and robbed a little girl. How's Valery doing now, by the way? He didn't really seem sorry for what he did, seemed more like he was just trying to clear his conscience. Cry a little bit so he can pretend he still has some sense of honor. Are you calling him a liar?"

She releases the PTT abruptly

*Pushes PTT*

Ah you're speaking about when Val went with the 5.0.3... Not my group. Him. Nothing to do with my peopl3 and I knew nothing of it until way after. Val was in Livonia whilst we were all working on stuff in Chernarus. I'll be having words with him about it.

As for you pal, I wouldn't make claims you can't live up to. We've dealt with every single person like you so I'd watch your mouth. Valery is also not young... He's old... But erm good knowledge of people aye. Fucking joker

Edited by Gregor
  • Legend

Valery begins to speak slowly and softly into the radio, adjusting his glasses to not get in the way.

"I don't deny it. I went with them on two occasions. I went alone without any relation to Borealis; my actions were mine alone. It was personal to me alone, not with anyone else from Borealis. However, my presence alone cannot count for what you accuse me of. I am honest about my flaws. I had a momentary lapse of judgement. What about you? Are your actions lapses of judgement as well? Or have you always been terrible people. Like a lion waiting to strike the weak. My conscience is clear, is yours?"

Valery pauses before beginning to speak again.

"Also, pretending to be the horsemen in the end times is heresy. Tell your leaders I said that. Wanting to kill innocent people like Dr. Kim is worse than what I did. My actions are remedied and made better by the simple fact that I am honest about them. You aren't."

The old man lets go of the button on his radio and resumes chopping firewood.

"Interesting, your boss makes a point to bring up bad knowledge of people, and you follow up by saying something about wanting to kill Doctor Kim. First of all, I don't know what you're on about by telling the man hes a heretic. Hes a good friend, but hes not one of mine. Second, since you people seem to know so much, you should know about our meeting with Dr. Kim, weeks ago. It was pleasant and cordial and she left very much alive. In fact, 8 ex-samaritans have gotten their names removed from my list, and not one of them have died. Yet you go around executing innocent men because of a 'kill list' that's not even real. Sounds a lot like what you're accusing us of. I don't know what's more embarrassing, you're lack of intel or the fact that you think people don't actually see you for what you really are. 

*He releases the button, and tunes his radio to the frequency of Dr. Kim." 

*Click*

"To anybody who heard that Borealis transmission, you'd be wise to not get involved with them. Their leader ratted out some good people to the 5.0.3 during the conflict in Chernarus, innocent souls condemned to die. He only cares about himself and will willingly sacrifice anybody to get what he wants. The Lord abandoned him long ago, to those who follow suit I call upon to repent, for nothing good will come of it. This is guidance, not a threat, be wary, and do what's right."

*A whispered amen can be heard as the radio transmission ends*

*Pushes PTT*

Kill list not real, funny... I remember it stuck to the samaritans front door with all the names on it. 

You need to fucking wise up mate. Putting names down saying you will kill them is a kill list. About time you stopped fucking about as the only reason we're taking lives is because you've not owned up to what you did is wrong. Apologise for your list and we won't bother you it's simple. Ratted out? Another false claim. Stop the lies, acting like fucking children. Lives are at risk here start wising the fuck up. You make claims you can't uphold. Get a grip or ill come and rip you're shitty home down and ill fucking fill you with lead. We've done it easily before but im getting sick of you spreading lies about us now. 

*click*

"I'm guessing that ripping people's homes down and filling those people with lead is your idea of a moral compass, rats will do the most extreme to survive it seems, the Lord is still watching.."

*Transmission cuts out*

*Ivan grabs his radio and hits the PTT*

Listen, this has been going on for too long, let's be honest we all have bigger things to be focusing on instead of this never ending pettiness. 

Why don't we just meet up on neutral grounds unarmed and deal with this the old fashioned way and have a fist fight. Then we can settle our differences and draw a line in the sand without spilling any more blood. 

*Ivan let's out a sigh and releases the PTT, setting the radio down in front of him*

• Diamond
On 2/6/2020 at 1:56 AM, Wynne said:

A very strong and unusually clear signal comes through the airwaves

"Morals and taking contracts from 5.0.3. don't go together, Greg. More of a comedian than a mercenary with a line like that."

She scoffs and clicks the PTT

*the ptt clicks on and a soft, yet angered voice speaks up after a grunt of pain.*

"Take a good look in the mirror, and think about the lies you spread like a plague that get people hurt... then decide if you have any right to speak about morals..."

*a brief pause*

"Actually nevermind, you are so full of yourself and lost in your own little world of grandiose narcissism, you probably believe everything you say about people, as long as it makes you look good and like a victim... not as many people give a shit about as you think. And people are seeing through you lies and hate mongering now Wynne."

*another pause...*

"And Valery was not crying to you, he apologized to the community you and Jacob left in shambles after your pathetic attempt to lead and after you tried to align us with the Umbra terrorists behind our backs. Look at where you are and who you are allied with now... and what you have done.... then tell me who's morals are skewed."

Edited by Kas

"You remember the list left at the Samaritans, I see. Did that list ever say on it that is was a kill list? Again, ask Dr. Kim if she's dead. You assumed, the typical pattern I see from you. You have half the story and then you fill in the rest to suit your needs. You claim to be here to help, but what have you spent your time in Livonia doing? Executing people who have spent their time sheltering innocent lives from this shitshow of a war. Seems to me you either don't understand what you're working towards, or you're just a terrible liar.  Trust me Greg, we understand that lives are at stake, we've been fighting for them every day. You want an apology, fine. I'm sorry that you got found out. I'm sorry that people so easily see what you really stand for. I'm sorry that you lost your way."

*the transmission ends abruptly*

Edited by TegsBenedict

"Sadly you've missed out our efforts helping loads of people. We've only taken one life since we've been in Livonia and that was because we felt we were being hunted by that person and his group. Your group. We've done alot of work for people in Livonia, all for free, and we haven't even met the 5.0.3 in Livonia yet.... hell I didn't even know they were here until this incident with Valery. 

If you're in agreement with this lives at stake thing, maybe it's time me and you had a sit down chat or something. Like Ivan offered if you want to fight it out we can have a old fashioned fist fight. But we aren't boys. We're men. So if you're up for actual talks, not peace agreements none of that bullshit. Just talking things out and offering to put all pasts behind us. I don't think you should be commenting on what I should be standing for considering you don't know me, and I don't know you. 

Again, lets get this shit sorted out and behind us all, way bigger problems in good old Livonia. This has been going on too long and it's pretty fucking boring now. We both claim we want the best for people so lets sort this out so we can start doing the best for people. No use 2 good groups fighting each other

Hope to hear from you soon"

Edited by Gregor

"Everyone on our list has had the chance to sit down and talk it out, and you Gentlmen would be no different. If you're truly helping, continue what you're doing and next time we run into eachother, we talk instead of killing. I look forward to that.

As for Ms Mary, Mary whose voice is so distinct that she could never hide from anyone no matter what name she chooses to use. It's time to leave Wynne alone. I thought you would have gotten that message a few days ago. I am sorry for what you feel happened to you. But while you're telling people to look in the mirror, do the same and think about the time you took my friends from me. I could have been there today to protect them. You and your fiancee are just as much terrorist as I am.

And before I end this transmission, I'm sorry Wynne. I know you want them left alone."

*he releases the button*

• Diamond
2 minutes ago, TegsBenedict said:

As for Ms Mary, Mary whose voice is so distinct that she could never hide from anyone no matter what name she chooses to use. It's time to leave Wynne alone. I thought you would have gotten that message a few days ago.

"I am perfectly fine with who I see in the mirror, I have spread no lies, I have hurt no one. In case you forgot... the other version of your story you fabricated is that your men turned on you because you wanted to settle with the people you claim to have been your friends are you hurting them now too, was that a lie too? You only fabricated the part about my fiance and I when you needed an excuse to harm us. You led the people to where we were hiding and watched as they hurt us..."

"Wynne and Jacob were in our past as far as we were concerned and had let them be until we were told of the lies they were fabricating and spreading. People should know the truth, and yours and those two's lies are so vast... The stories are getting mixed up, and as I said, people are seeing them now. So, be careful of which version of the lies you tell to what people. All I intended from my involvement of this transmission was that warning. That is all I intended to expose."

"Nothing was fabricated Mary, and if you would like to read the mark carved deep into my forearm, the one that almost killed me, made by my own men, I'll gladly show you. However as you said, the facts have been quite mixed up. My men didn't turn on me because I wanted to settle, they turned on me because they wanted to kill your fiancee for what he said about us and I told them they couldn't. I didn't lead men to you two to hurt you. I came along with a group of people who were already planning on it to make sure that no one died. You two have hurt a lot of people, or at least a lot of people feel that way, that's why so many different people were there. So I'm sorry Mary, you're correct, I did stand by and watch as you two were hurt, because it was the most I could do. But i also stood by and made sure that you and your fiancee are still breathing. Now I think it's time we all leave eachother alone. It's what we all want."

*Youd hear a long drawn out sigh as the transmission comes to life*

"What's done is done. It seems any faction or party on this frequency wants nothing to do with each other. I'm ready to let this shit die down, as I've been wanting it to for days now."

*The PTT is released*

"Have to say I agree..... Unless you guys want a proper talk in person, I think we can agree from here on out to leave any ill intents towards each others groups in the past and live and learn from it all. No point going on with this all anymore it's a pretty pointless fight."

"All good with me, best of luck to you guys in the future.... Please can we stop telling people we work with the 5.0.3 now... As I can clarify we do not anyone in our group who is caught working alongside them will be dealt with in house."

Edited by Gregor

"The past is the past. Everyone gets on with living. If y'all are going to continue to make such a big fucking deal outta this, don't blow up EVERYONE'S radio and just settle it with bullets next time."

Pauses.

"This world has changed since you ran together. Time to realize that, and to quit acting like children. Time to remember that bullets speak quicker than words as well. You guys are either against each other, neutral, or together."

You hear an audible laugh.

"Quit big dicking each other with 'the intention to stay neutral.' Makes y'all look weak. Make a decision, just take some time to insure it's the correct decision."