S1 NWAF RDM

Server and location: S1. NWAF

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 03:45

Your in game name: Benedict Falk

Names of allies involved: None

Name of suspect/s: some whitename

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): none

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): none

Detailed description of the events: Logged in had issues with game, logged out and fixed them and I logged back in. I was walking behide a shed some guy saids put 'your hands up' (I never heard a consequence which is invalid). I put one hand up then I start talking to the guy, couldn't understand a word he saying because of his gasmask he was wearing. I tell him do you know who i am and I explain who i am,  and I ask him take gas mask off . He said he new around the area so I thought right Ill leave him off and start saying Your a retard because  if I was anyone else from the groups I am in you would be dead. He said he didnt like how I was talking and he said put hands back up and move to the wall which I did and he killed me. 

Forgot to say, He also said why am I following him and I said I just woke up and he said wasn't going to hurt me.

I would like to report for Bad RP, and RDM.

Edited by FalkRP

Connection Logs

03:43:59 | Player "Benedict Falk" is connected
03:53:12 | Player "Benedict Falk" has been disconnected

01:38:32 | Player "Wick Grimes"
02:49:38 | Player "Wick Grimes" has been disconnected
02:50:05 | Player "Wick Grimes" is connected
03:34:24 | Player "Wick Grimes" has been disconnected
03:44:33 | Player "Wick Grimes" is connected
04:04:53 | Player "Wick Grimes"has been disconnected

Hit Logs

03:52:32 | Player "Benedict Falk" [HP: 53] hit by Player "Wick Grimes" into Torso(12) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AKS-74U from 13.6897 meters 
03:52:32 | Player "Benedict Falk" [HP: 6] hit by Player "Wick Grimes"  into Torso(24) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AKS-74U from 14.359 meters 
03:52:32 | Player "Benedict Falk" (DEAD) [HP: 0] hit by Player "Wick Grimes" into Head(0) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AKS-74U from 14.904 meters 

Kill Logs

03:52:32 | Player "Benedict Falk" (DEAD) killed by Player "Wick Grimes" with AKS-74U from 14.904 meters 

Calling in the following to post their detailed POVS and any evidence they might have.

Benedict Falk - @FalkRP OP
Wick Grimes - @Babyboy

@Babyboy can you also please explain why you logged out before 30 minutes of your combat timer.

11 minutes ago, Aiko said:

Connection Logs

03:43:59 | Player "Benedict Falk" is connected
03:53:12 | Player "Benedict Falk" has been disconnected

01:38:32 | Player "Wick Grimes"
02:49:38 | Player "Wick Grimes" has been disconnected
02:50:05 | Player "Wick Grimes" is connected
03:34:24 | Player "Wick Grimes" has been disconnected
03:44:33 | Player "Wick Grimes" is connected
04:04:53 | Player "Wick Grimes"has been disconnected

Hit Logs

03:52:32 | Player "Benedict Falk" hit by Player "Wick Grimes" with AKS-74U from 13.6897 meters 
03:52:32 | Player "Benedict Falk" hit by Player "Wick Grimes" with AKS-74U from 14.359 meters 
03:52:32 | Player "Benedict Falk" hit by Player "Wick Grimes" with AKS-74U from 14.904 meters 

Kill Logs

03:52:32 | Player "Benedict Falk" (DEAD) killed by Player "Wick Grimes" with AKS-74U from 14.904 meters 

Calling in the following to post their detailed POVS and any evidence they might have.

Benedict Falk - @FalkRP OP
Wick Grimes - @Babyboy

@Babyboy can you also please explain why you logged out before 30 minutes of your combat timer.

I sure can, i after i shot and killed the player, (i was actually shooting to wound) i went and hid in case any of his friends where near by, i know the rules, after a hostile engagement you have to stay in the sever for like on hour i think,  anyway after i hid i was having some "problems" with my gf, so i had to get off, i do apologize for breaking the rules and promise it wont happen again 

Hello @Babyboy

We need your detailed point of view of the situation that happened, not just about the combat logging. Please gives us a detailed description of what happened.

okay so i was running around looking for supplies, going to building to building, and heard was seemed like someone following me, so i was a little on edge, i came across someones base and the sun was coming up so i figured it was time to dip, as i was leaving from the comer of my eye i saw a light, so i quickly hid, i thought this must be the guy that was following me, so as he got closer i got out of cover and told him to put his hands up, and he did, i told asked him why he was following me, he said he wasn't, he sound like her was telling the truth so i told him to put his hands that and that im not going to hurt him, i was being friendly, then he asked me if i knew who he was, i said no, and he called me a idiot, he also asked if i was with a group and i told him i travel alone, because it's safer that way, and he called me a dumbass, i told him that i didn't like his tone and attitude and that he needs to change it, then he started asking if i knew who he was and the group he was in, i told him i don't gave a damn who you are or your group, and he kept on calling me names and shit, and just kept on talking about his little group, i felt that he was stalling, and i wasn't sure if he had friends near by, and so i was a little on edge and a little pissed at the guy because i told him multiple times to change his attitude, like hello im the one with the gun here dude, i'm being friendly here, i even apologized for holding him up, so i got tired of his shit and told him to turn around, put his hands up and drop his gear, he turned around and then took off from me, he did have his hands up, i thought he was making a run for it so i aimed for his legs and he went down, i went up to his body and tried to do first aid but he was already dead, at that point i got attacked from zombies and i wasn;t sure if he had friends near or not, so i ran away from his body to lose the zombies, i came back to checked on corpse, i took what i need and went to hid in case his friends were near by, and you know the rest 

@Babyboy do you have any video evidence of the situation available? 

Logs have been updated with the following information.

03:52:32 | Player "Benedict Falk" [HP: 53] hit by Player "Wick Grimes" into Torso(12) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AKS-74U from 13.6897 meters 
03:52:32 | Player "Benedict Falk" [HP: 6] hit by Player "Wick Grimes"  into Torso(24) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AKS-74U from 14.359 meters 
03:52:32 | Player "Benedict Falk" (DEAD) [HP: 0] hit by Player "Wick Grimes" into Head(0) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AKS-74U from 14.904 meters 

As you can see from these logs, we can tell the exact area in which @Babyboy shot @FalkRP at.

So given that you shot him in the torso then in the head, can you explain this a little bit more?

Verdict

@Babyboy - Invalid Kill (Roleplayed) - Inconclusive
@Babyboy - Combat Logging - Guilty

Summery

@FalkRP was at the North West Airfield where he had to log out and back in to deal with an in game issue. After that was fixed he ran into @Babyboy and got initiated on by him which he complied to. During the holdup, @FalkRP started to converse with @Babyboy which included insults at the hostile party for taking @FalkRP captive. During this encounter, the hostage was told to move to a wall and in the process of the moving was shot and killed.

Rule breaks

Combat Logging

• @Babyboy - As logs show, you disconnected from the server before the necessary 30 minute timer has passed. This is a clear break of rule 4.5

Spoiler

4.5 Combat logging is leaving the server during or shortly after a hostile situation or when your character is still involved in active role play. After a hostile action has occurred where you were involved, you may only log out from the game after a minimum of 30 minutes have passed since you broke the line of sight with others involved in that situation. This rule can be ignored if the other players give you OK to log out earlier.

Inconclusive Reasoning

The staff team has looked through the POVs and have concluded that the Invalid Kill claim is inconclusive. The reason for this is because there is no definitive proof of what happened to cause the killing of @FalkRP. Both POVs seem to tell their own version of the situation. We highly recommend that next time a hostile situation happens that either party gets a video recording to show the staff team what really went on.

Suggestions

@Babyboy - Make sure that after any hostile interactions occur you wait out the 30 minute timer so you don't break the combat logging rule. If there is something that you have to do IRL then you must either ask for the other party for rights to log or don't initiate on a person.

Outcome

@Babyboy - Combat Logging - 3 day ban, 10 warning points

Signed by: @Inferno, @Fae, & @Peril