Server time (UTC): 2020-01-26, 00:52 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Eagles

Soup Kitchen Frequency [Open Broadcast]

Marek would sit down for a moment and search for his radio, upon finding it he would hold his PTT

"Dobrý den everyone! If any of you that have been through the soup kitchen or plan to wish to get in contact with us please feel free to contact us on this frequency!"

He would release his PTT and return to his feet to continue on his journey

-User was warned for this post-

Scanning through frequencies late at night, eventually tuning in just in time to listen in.

Holding down the PTT

“Hello! I heard rumors of a soup kitchen near Zelenogorsk. Not sure if I missed it but I am interested in stopping by. Where are you located?”

Releasing the PTT and awaiting news of the rumored soup kitchen

Edited by MapleLazor

2 hours ago, MapleLazor said:

-snip-

Marek would place himself underneath a tree as he heard the mans voice came through his radio and would hold his PTT

"Ehhhh we are north of Zelenogorsk. We are in the field between Pustoshka and Vybor, it's a lonely little house with walls all around it, you can't miss it if you come down through Pustoshka!"

He would release his PTT and would begin to rummage through his bag for a small snack to eat

12 hours ago, Eagles said:

"We are in the field between Pustoshka and Vybor, it's a lonely little house with walls all around it"

After hearing the of the location of the rumored soup kitchen Andy would lay back and sleep for the night. Leaving the next day to find this small house.

Upon finding the small reinforced farm house and finding it to be vacant of living people Andy would grab his radio and hold down the PTT

"Hello again, it seems I have just missed you, there is no one here but a campfire is still burning. Could you let me know when someone will be returning?"

Andy would release the PTT and rest for awhile after his long walk

Edited by MapleLazor

5 minutes ago, MapleLazor said:

"Hello again, it seems I have just missed you, there is no one here but a campfire is still burning. Could you let me know when someone will be returning?"

He'd close his book that he was reading after hearing the voice come through his radio again before grabbing it off the nightstand and holding his PTT down

"Ano of course I can, things will be a little slower around the camp for the next few days as my girlfriend has recently come down with a cold, but I will make sure the stews and everything are still being made by the others that help run the camp as well as by myself. As of right now most of us have laid down for bed, but I will be sure to notify you when we are out and about again. There are usually people coming and going from the camp at all hours of the day but I know most people are hunkering down for the night at this time."

He'd release his PTT and set the radio back down on the nightstand before reopening the book and finding his place in it again

*Jack sits down tucked between some snow covered hay bales. He lights a cigarette and takes a few puffs before pressing the PPT on his radio*

Hey soup kitchen, come by not to long ago to check you guys out, I dont know if you keep your front gate open but it was. Had a walker stumbling about I took care of. Any chance you could inform me when y'all are normally awake, i want to see some friendly faces. I should be by a few times in the next few days

*jack would finish his cig before tossing the butt into the snow and releasing the ppt*