Server time (UTC): 2020-01-21, 21:36 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Georgia Banks

Staff Feedback: Georgia Banks

help GIF

Hello, happy to be a part of the community and help out where I can! Feedback is welcomed and appreciated.

Link to the situation: (Use "N/A" if not appropriate.)

Any supporting evidence or notes: (Here you can post a screenshot, chat logs or anything else to help demonstrate your point,Use "N/A" if not appropriate".)

Feedback: (Here you post the main section of your feedback. Keep it respectful.)

Suggestions for improvement: (Use N/A if not appropriate. If bad feedback suggestions of improvement are required.)

Link to the situation: N/A

Any supporting evidence or notes: Lack of Presence

I've noticed that since becoming staff, you haven't been active in the support channels on discord or on the forums. Obviously there is a different side that I don't see and that could be your involvement with behind-the-scenes staff work, however I feel as a Support member, your main focus is to be diving in head first and showing the community you are here to help them.

I have noticed however, that you're extremely active in-game, which is a good thing. Maybe you're more interested in  the Loremaster side of things instead of Support>Moderator>GM. I feel this could better suit your interests and passion for helping the community.

Suggestions for improvement: If my assumptions are incorrect, and you want to progress into being a Moderator and eventually Gamemaster, I suggest that you begin posting on the newcomer threads with links to appropriate guides and troubleshooting.

On top of that, turn on alerts on the support channels on discord. It lets you know when someone is asking for help, and you'll be able to give them a hand.

If you are interested in Loremaster, I have no doubt they'd be willing to do that transfer. I'm not sure if you've discussed it or not, but reach out to my good buddies @StagsviewRB and @Craig to see if it would be something everyone could benefit from.

-snip-

This is for staff feedback only. When staff members role play in game, they act as regular members. PM them feedback or post on group page if such exists.