Server time (UTC): 2020-08-11, 03:12
Sign in to follow this  
MrsSunshine

Radio Channel out of Polana 96.6

*scared and hiding in a house, in a town surrounded by about 15 guys that may be hostile. Picks up receiver to ask for help*

*whispers to not give off her location*

"I can't say much but I am trapped in a small town, surrounded by a large group. I am afraid that they are hostile and I can't contact my people. If you can help contact me and I'll give my location"

*praying that the team surrounding her could probably hear her, she puts the receiver down and goes to sleep, praying that none of those people find her in there*

*hopefully she lives to see another day*

Edited by MrsSunshine

"This is 141, i know the men you are talking of. How can we be of help? Over."

"Thank you for responding and offering help,, the group left the area and I was able to come out of hiding. I am safe. If I ever get into a situation I will send out a call to 141, thank you"

Edited by MrsSunshine

*she picks up the radio and clicks the button*

" He Mr. Wulf @Fenrir, I found a belt for you. I have it put away for you until you're in town again"

*she lets go of the button and puts the radio back*

*Holds PTT, Wulf speaks with a slightly lighter tone as if surprised or impressed.*

"Oh my. Thank you Ms Iris, that was a awfully quick, I should of stuck around a little longer."

*Puffs his cigarette*

"I shall be over on the 'morrah, and hopefully those Rushkie paratroopers don't crash the party again"

*Releases PTT*

*The rugged survivor held down the PTT on his radio, and throughout his speech the sound of boiling water could be heard. It smelled twice as good as it sounded, and tastes three times as good as that.*

Tagged my radio to a nearby tower, heard you folks over the radio. I'm set up Krsnik way, been hunting around the countryside. Feel free to stop in if you're passing through, food for any who need it.

*The sound of stirring could be heard as he released his PTT*

*picks up radio, coughs and begins to speak in a hoarse voice*

"Mr. Chef in Krsnik, it is good to hear of another community member providing delicious food. I will tell people about you. Mr. Sandman, Mr. Moretti just informed that he was able to acquire the item you were looking for. I will have it stored for you along with Mr. Wulf's item."

*She turns her head to cough away from the radio*

" To all my patrons, I'm sorry the restaurant is closed today because the illness I got a couple days ago has worsened. I will be open tomorrow afternoon though. I apologize for any inconveniences."

*She lays the radio back down, pulls the bear skin blanket back up to her chin*

Edited by MrsSunshine

*after placing her morning broadcast, opening the restaurant, she replies to a recent inquiry*

"Iris' Place is in Polana. Come on down and enjoy something to eat."

*she sits the radio back down and gets back to stirring the stew*

*Thomas picks up the radio and clicks the PTT*

"Polana, you say. Y'all good people? We'd like not to get robbed for comin' on down there."

*Thomas releases the PTT*

*she giggles a bit, then holds down the button*

"I am good people. I do not rob or harm others, unless my life is in danger. I am a legitimate business woman who is just trying to provide a great service to her community."

*She pauses for a moment*

"If any of my customers are listening, please respond with your thoughts about Iris' Place."

*she smiles and sits her radio back down*

*Thomas sits in the car and grins next to his partner* 

"Alright then hon, we'll come around soon then, whenever we find our bearings, these roads are confusing as hell."

*Thomas releases the PTT*

*Pushes PTT*

Any chance anyone’s around Polana on this frequency I see the shops locked up. I’ll ugh be waiting around a bit before moving on.

*You can hear him sigh as he releases PTT*

*Pushes PTT*

Ugh well somewhere in this fine town is a bear, any assistance in finding it would be great.

*Releases PTT*

*Presses PTT and can be heard catching his breath*

So good news the bear found me, anyone willing to trade for bear meat?

*He chuckles and releases PTT*

*she finally had a chance to rest, she puts down her bag and picks up the radio*

"I apologize friends, the restaurant had to close early due to some traveling I had to do for the business. I am hoping we will be moving closer north so everyone doesn't have to travel as far to come and see me. Dear friend, I don't recognize your voice. I am sorry that I wasn't there to greet you. I will gladly trade you for some bear meet once I open tomorrow."

*She hooks the radio back to her backpack and continues her trek*

Edited by MrsSunshine

* the buzz of the radio can be heard as Iris pushes down the button*

"Who is that? I apologize I don't recognize the voice over the radio. I appreciate the offer, but I have made it to my destination for now."

*the buzz disappears*

*Creed hears chatter over a frequency he stumbled across and presses down the PTT, hearing nothing else but rain in the background*

"Iris is it?, you're the one I've heard about from the Radioman correct? i'm curious whether you're open to the trading of food, between fresh meat, canned goods and drinks I've got more than enough of which i'm willing to pass along."

*He pauses briefly*

"If that is something of interest to you then i'd like to know what kind of items you're able to trade in return...I'll be checking in and out of this frequency for your reply."

*He lays down his radio beside him and searches through his pack for alcohol. Ending the transmission*

*she hears a gentleman come through the radio that said her name*

"Yes, this is Iris. I do take trade for food items. I don't usually keep major items here, mainly just food items and medical supplies. If there is a specific item or items you are looking for, let me know. I am good at acquiring things that people are looking for. If you're interested in guns or ammo, I can always ask around."

*lays radio back down and continues chopping mushrooms for the stew*

*Hearing a voice come through the radio he lays down the logs in his hands onto his fence foundations and takes the radio out of it's holster*

"Ah good to hear, basically the kind of things i'm looking for at the moment is construction related, so nails, axes, hacksaws, those sorts of things, if you're able to trade any of these kind of items then let me know and we'll see if we can sort something out."

*Places the radio back on his chest and continues to gather more wood for his fencing*

*a buzz comes through the radio as Iris pushes down the button*

"You got it Mr. Ummm, I'm sorry sir I don't know your name. I will make sure I put out feelers for your requested items. As soon as I have them I will send out a radio message to let you know."

*Iris lets go of the button and the line goes silent*

*Sitting down for a rest from his work and hearing a transmission come through he places down his drink and grabs the radio*

"Appreciated, also an additional item is duct tape...finding more and more uses for it these days, will be keeping my ears out for your update...And it's Creed."

*Creed places his radio back into it's holster and takes one more drink from his beer before getting back to work*

*Presses PTT* 

Well I did some more collecting but any chance the shops open right now, I’m heading that way and got some food to trade. 

*Releases PTT*

*Presses PTT* 

“Well then I’ll swing on back in a bit, but be careful you got a bear near town. Maybe it’s attracted to any scraps you got”

*Releases PTT*

*She sits down by the fire after doing her rounds and picks up the radio*

"I can hear him, I have been patiently waiting for him to gt close enough to town for me to kill him. You be careful on your way here*

*she puts the radio down and goes back to looking through the goodies she found*

Sign in to follow this