Server time (UTC): 2020-01-27, 07:29 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Gregor

Back after a long break

Hey all, I was fairly active on the server 4 months ago, I've been a very long time member her but not played until them 4 months ago. I stopped playing as I moved a fair amount away from my hometown to start a new job and kickstart my life with my Fiance irl. Now we're all settled i'm ready to get committed to gaming again. I was a lone survivor 4 months ago and I thought I was well setup until I loaded up the game and saw I look like a randomised sim. (See image) My characters name is Ben Archer and he's a chill guy mainly looking for RP to just learn the lay of the land of survival, he's pretty stuck on being alone, but likes the idea of having good connections. 

Just a refresh about myself irl,

I'm 20, I'm a cool (I think) British guy who's an IT Technician contractor who jumps from job to job looking for what I want my main profession to be in IT. Currently i'm enjoying Infrastructure and SQL but only recently started getting in-depth with that stuff aside from general techy jobs. I'm a massive car guy but also a typical geek. I really like Cats although I used to hate them (cute things changed my mind)

See you all ingame soon guys 😄 Really happy to be back hear especially considering how popular the Server is now, I also see DayZ as improved a ton more, which I also thought 4 months ago, so things that were then better are now EVEN BETTER again!

(Randomised Sim looking character)

image.png.e2eba914f294ab7f62bf8b45eb3595c2.png

Welcome back, hope you enjoy it here.

Hello and welcome to the community, if you would like to check out our Mentor Program the link will be below, if not hope you have a great time here.

Welcome back! We are happy that you returned! 

welcome back hope you have a blast here