S1 KOS GREEN MOUNTAIN

Server and location: S1

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 22:59

Your in game name: Hector E. Del Toro

Names of allies involved: Neo Galavni

Name of suspect/s: Not sure

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): none 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): none

Detailed description of the events: So guys came to the Green Mountain they started holding people people up, Someone in top of the tower was talking. As i got to the top i heard "Put your hands" Neo had his hands up went i got to the Top of the tower i couldn't see the aggressor, nor did he approach me and give the RP, i had no gun in hand and i was crouch. He didn't clearly show any focus on me and peak around the corner and killed me before i could respond.  

Joseph Smith POV
Me and some of the A&J's associates initiated on everyone in the compound at green mountain. I myself initiated multiple times from the top of the tower. @YAKMOUTH climbed the ladder with his friend Neo. As they were in the room at the top of the ladder I then initiated again, Neo complies and @YAKMOUTH decides to take his time and then gets behind his friend who has his hands up so I  peak around his friend and kill him.

Edited by Joe

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
21:44:44 | Player "Hector Enrique Del Toro" is connected
22:59:39 | Player "Hector Enrique Del Toro" has been disconnected

21:55:13 | Player "Neo Galvani" is connected
23:19:39 | Player "Neo Galvani" has been disconnected

21:38:27 | Player "Joseph Smith" is connected
23:09:21 | Player "Joseph Smith" has been disconnected

21:12:23 | Player "Tommylee Joyce" is connected
23:28:13 | Player "Tommylee Joyce" has been disconnected
23:32:11 | Player "Tommylee Joyce" is connected
- Player is in-game -

22:30:22 | Player "Trevor Roberts" is connected
23:28:13 | Player "Trevor Roberts" has been disconnected
23:31:03 | Player "Trevor Roberts" is connected
23:41:01 | Player "Trevor Roberts" has been disconnected

22:28:33 | Player "Olivia Bjornstad" is connected
23:15:27 | Player "Olivia Bjornstad" has been disconnected
23:33:59 | Player "Olivia Bjornstad" is connected
23:43:20 | Player "Olivia Bjornstad" has been disconnected

22:55:23 | Player "Tyler Weston" is connected
- Lots of crashing and reconnecting - 
23:33:10 | Player "Tyler Weston" is connected

21:35:10 | Player "Logan Moyer" is connected
23:28:13 | Player "Logan Moyer" has been disconnected
23:33:13 | Player "Logan Moyer" is connected
- Player is still in-game - 

22:02:48 | Player "Charles Rooster" is connected
23:10:55 | Player "Charles Rooster" has been disconnected
23:11:33 | Player "Charles Rooster" is connected
23:28:13 | Player "Charles Rooster" has been disconnected
23:32:17 | Player "Charles Rooster" is connected
23:42:38 | Player "Charles Rooster" has been disconnected

22:30:22 | Player "Trevor Roberts" is connected
23:28:13 | Player "Trevor Roberts" has been disconnected
23:31:03 | Player "Trevor Roberts" is connected
23:41:01 | Player "Trevor Roberts" has been disconnected

22:44:24 | Player "Matthew Cade" is connected
- lots of crashing and reconnecting - 
23:32:33 | Player "Matthew Cade" is connected
- Player is still in-game -

21:14:16 | Player "Dawson Graham" is connected
23:28:13 | Player "Dawson Graham" has been disconnected

21:34:56 | Player "Ali Durham" is connected
23:15:16 | Player "Ali Durham" has been disconnected
23:16:00 | Player "Ali Durham" has been disconnected
23:17:45 | Player "Ali Durham" is connected
23:28:13 | Player "Ali Durham" has been disconnected
23:31:30 | Player "Ali Durham" is connected
23:40:52 | Player "Ali Durham" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
22:58:25 | Player "Hector Enrique Del Toro" hit by Player "Joseph Smith" with M4A1 from 6.88479 meters 
22:58:25 | Player "Hector Enrique Del Toro" hit by Player "Joseph Smith" with M4A1 from 6.89314 meters 
22:58:26 | Player "Hector Enrique Del Toro" hit by Player "Joseph Smith" with M4A1 from 6.89978 meters 
22:58:26 | Player "Hector Enrique Del Toro" hit by Player "Joseph Smith" with M4A1 from 7.60743 meters 

23:19:09 | Player "Tommylee Joyce" hit by Player "Tyler Weston" with M4A1 from 21.718 meters 
23:19:13 | Player "Tommylee Joyce" hit by Player "Tyler Weston" with M4A1 from 9.7304 meters 
23:19:13 | Player "Tommylee Joyce" hit by Player "Tyler Weston" with M4A1 from 9.55854 meters 
23:19:14 | Player "Tommylee Joyce" hit by Player "Tyler Weston" with M4A1 from 9.39647 meters 
23:19:14 | Player "Tommylee Joyce" hit by Player "Tyler Weston" with M4A1 from 9.34367 meters 
23:19:14 | Player "Tommylee Joyce" hit by Player "Tyler Weston" with M4A1 from 9.36685 meters 

23:19:09 | Player "Trevor Roberts" hit by Player "Tommylee Joyce" with Kivaari .338 from 56.482 meters

22:58:40 | Player "Charles Rooster" hit by Player "Dawson Graham" with AKM from 57.0273 meters 
23:10:39 | Player "Charles Rooster" hit by Player "Dawson Graham" with AKM from 11.835 meters 
23:10:43 | Player "Charles Rooster" hit by Player "Dawson Graham" with AKM from 5.89643 meters 
23:10:43 | Player "Charles Rooster" hit by Player "Dawson Graham" with AKM from 5.889 meters 
23:10:44 | Player "Charles Rooster" hit by Player "Dawson Graham" with AKM from 5.53067 meters 

23:09:10 | Player "Dawson Graham" hit by Player "Charles Rooster" with FN-FAL from 33.7088 meters

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
22:58:25 | Player "Hector Enrique Del Toro" (DEAD) killed by Player "Joseph Smith" with M4A1 from 6.89314 meters 

23:14:57 | Player "Olivia Bjornstad" (DEAD) killed by with Fireplace

23:19:14 | Player "Tommylee Joyce" (DEAD) killed by Player "Tyler Weston" with M4A1 from 9.34367 meters 

23:10:39 | Player "Charles Rooster" (DEAD) killed by Player "Dawson Graham" with AKM from 11.835 meters

Chat Logs:

22:57:01 | Chat("Tyler Weston"): EVERYONE IN THE COMPOUND PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS UP OR DIE

Calling in:
@YAKMOUTH | Hector Enrique Del Toro | OP
@Poopslayer | Neo Galvani |  POSTED
@Joe | Joseph Smith | POSTED

For their full and detailed POV and any video evidence they may have, as well as any allies involved that have not been called in.

Neo's pov: I and some random dude who came in the base earlier climb up the tower. We are then told to get down by Luke I believe. I do and the other guy ignores it. He is multiple times to get down but doesn't respond and acts like he is sleeping to avoid the confrontation I would assume. People roll up and initiate. I climb back up the ladder to get a better defensive position and when I get to the top I see the dude who I thought were sleeping was running around looking confused or some. He tells me I better put my hands up. a few seconds later he begins shooting next to me/behind me apparently killing Hector. He then gets back behind the wall next to the door and tells me to walk back and drop my stuff. I do this and not too long afterwards they left the place.

Edited by Poopslayer

The report has been narrowed down to only the three participants at the top of the tower that are relevant to the report complaint.

@YAKMOUTH, @Joe, @Poopslayer - Can you all confirm what the initiation was? Was it "Put your hands up?" 

2 hours ago, Rover said:

Can you all confirm what the initiation was? Was it "Put your hands up?" 

Which initiation the 1st 2nd or 3rd one?

1 minute ago, Joe said:

Which initiation the 1st 2nd or 3rd one?

Confirm what you said in all of them.

Just now, Hofer said:

Confirm what you said in all of them.

The 1st one was Everybody in the compound put your hands up now or you will be killed, this is Joseph Smith.   (Before they climbed the the ladder)
The 2nd time after someone said "you guys are fucking with the wrong guy, it's about to be a .308 bullet in your head"  I called him some sort of name and then said put your hands up now.
The 3rd initiation is when when they got to the top of the ladder I said "Put your hands up now"

A  guy initiates through text and right after a guy starts yelling "everybody put ur hands up or die."

While im climbing up the ladder to the tower I hear another guy initiate by saying "everybody put your hands up or die and yeah this is Joseph" (I had no clue who it was at time or where it came from. And I did not expect it to be the guy in the tower who were supposed to be in deep sleep.) 

Then I hear a guy saying something with a 308 bullet being told to put his hands up. 

At the top of the tower after looking at joseph running around for a short time, I ask him whats up. He then tells me to put my hands up. While im doing this Hector comes up the ladder and is shot without any word.

4 hours ago, Poopslayer said:

shot without any word.

false

Edited by Joe

Dont really know what to say mate. From my point of view it only seemed like you were only talking to me. Hector climbed up there while we were talking, he was not up there/in the room when you told me to put my hands. It was only me. He climbed up afterwards and instantly got gunned down.

From my point of view 

Edited by Poopslayer

In the way I see it in my opinion, the gentleman that was unresponsive on top of the tower and appeared afk on top to gain an advantage while his party gathering around the compound, on second Neo and I are friends, but this person was unresponsive could only assume that we knew each other, for all he knew or assume that we met at green mountain, and if comms were being used proper than how did he not know if it wasn't one of his own guys and already new that it was he coming up...so I could only believe that a third party chat was being used and not done in game as it should be. Now if I was in engaged on the top of the tower and even directly said towards me you with the other guy, or hey you that just climbed up....but nothing was directed to me and I was shoot and not given a chance to RP that could have been a great chance to show the interaction ability.

Edited by YAKMOUTH

2 hours ago, Poopslayer said:

he was not up there/in the room when you told me to put my hands.

You were both in the room 

and for whatever @YAKMOUTH is trying to accuse me of, No

Edited by Joe

Verdict

@Joe - Invalid Kill (Roleplayed) - Inconclusive

Summery

@Joe and friends made their way over to Green Mountain, during their visit @Joe got up into the Green Mountain tower and initiated on the whole camp from up there. After the first initiation, @YAKMOUTH and @Poopslayer climbed the ladder and got initiated on again by @Joe. Once the second initiation occurs, @Poopslayer complies and put his hands up while @YAKMOUTH gets behind his friend. This is where @Joe fires and kills @YAKMOUTH

Reasoning

The staff team has looked over this report as well as the POVs and has decided that this claim of an Invalid Kill is inconclusive. With there being no video evidence to prove what really occurred, this report is a "he-said-she-said" report and it would be near impossible to find out what really happened in that tower. We would like to remind those that were in the tower that if you arrive into an area and there is no clear way of escape, comply immediately to any hostilities for not only your own safety, but also the safety of the others around you. 

Outcome

@Joe - Invalid Kill (Roleplayed) - Inconclusive

Signed by: @Inferno, @Fae, & w/ Notes