Server time (UTC): 2020-01-18, 21:50 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
rokvam

Overheating for no reason...

On the Livonia server, my character has just started to overheat for no aparent reason.

I have not had any bad water or rotten food. I have no illness symbol I just overheat. 

I tried two Penecilin but to no avail.

Is this a bug, or do I need to strip down and take a swim to avoid it to go on...

It's affecting my health now.

Do you have any cooked meat in your clothes? 

try using the emote wheel to select the unconscious state and wait for you to go back up

had the same issue before and that helped

5 minutes ago, Alan Woods said:

Do you have any cooked meat in your clothes? 

Yup, coocked two days ago...

Is that causing it? Can I put it in a bag or something to stop it from heationg me up?

5 minutes ago, AndreyQ said:

try using the emote wheel to select the unconscious state and wait for you to go back up

had the same issue before and that helped

Will it take care of it, or will I have to "wash rinse and repeat" the emote procedure over and over again as the issue re-accurs?

Maybe it's just easier to move my meat back to my backpack...

6 minutes ago, rokvam said:

Yup, coocked two days ago...

Is that causing it? Can I put it in a bag or something to stop it from heationg me up?

Yes, cooked meat has this lovely feature where it doesn't ever cool off, the same goes for a cooking pot. If you have either of them (or both) keep them in your bag to keep your character from dying to a heat stroke

2 minutes ago, Eagles said:

Yes, cooked meat has this lovely feature where it doesn't ever cool off, the same goes for a cooking pot. If you have either of them (or both) keep them in your bag to keep your character from dying to a heat stroke

Ahh... OK, thx for quick reply... Thread may be closed...