Server time (UTC): 2020-01-21, 00:58 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Highlander_V

Blacklist Appeal - 12/10 - Highlander

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): Could no longer find due to website update. Marked for Plagiarism

Why the verdict is not fair: I do not contest the reason of the ban, back then I was unaware a contact sent me an already existing application form.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I was excited back then to join the server and my confusion and unknowing got be to be gullible and use the copied form, which I am shamed of using it in the first place.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I wish to return to Roleplaying on DayZ and hopefully make amends for the issues I caused before in the past.

What could you have done better?: Not be gullible and not attempt to copy or fake any forms or applications and hope of joining the community.

It took quite some time for me to return, I know the application for appeals is prior to 30 days, but as time moved on, I forgot to apply. Now coming back to DayZ and seeking to enter RP, I found the community again and it snapped in my head "Dang, this is where I got blacklisted for being stupid.", I can't even remember my old username. Thank you for reading and hopefully I can answer more questions if needed.

- Alex. (Highlander_V)

Hello @Highlander_V,

Could you please link us all of your Steam accounts?

Regards,
Hofer

Hello @Highlander_V,

After reviewing your initial blacklist we have decided to accept your appeal.

You will be able to attempt whitelisting on our servers once again. Please note that you need to write your own story while whitelisting, and you need to make sure that it follows our lore. Failure to write your own story will result in another blacklist.

You have several attempts at getting the whitelist right if you have a few mistakes in there, so don't worry about that.

I'd also suggest that you take another look at our rules, as they have changed drastically since 2015.

Welcome back.

Appeal accepted

Signed by @Hofer with notes.