Server time (UTC): 2020-01-20, 10:31 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Ascent_rain

Past report video request

Hello there, I used to play as Beau Amari and I am soon getting dayz back To continue my DayZRP journey! To my question: four years ago, there was a report made on October 4th, 2015. The individual “Crabmane” was banned in response to the event that cause the report to be filed. I’m particularly interested in the video that he posted in the thread/topic, which I cannot now pull because he is banned. If anything could possibly be done to find this video I would seriously greatly appreciate it!! I’ve been looking for a long time for this, thank you in advance! 
PS: I hope this is the right area to post this in, it’s been a while.

Link to the report: https://www.dayzrp.com/forums/topic/62035-s2-rdm-badrp/

I looked at the report myself and I do not see an Edit history. So I can not see any videos that were posted. Sorry. Maybe a higher ranked staff can see. 

Okay, is there any way to get someone to look at it? I don’t have teamspeak right now

1 hour ago, Crimson_Tiger said:

I looked at the report myself and I do not see an Edit history. So I can not see any videos that were posted. Sorry. Maybe a higher ranked staff can see. 

Just now, Ascent_rain said:

Okay, is there any way to get someone to look at it? I don’t have teamspeak right now

We use Discord. Link up your account with our Discord. 

Calling for any Game Masters who might have been here in 2015. @Aiko @Conor @Rover

I might look around but before that, what is the reason you need this video? If anything it seems it could have been a bad video. That lead to him getting banned.

So why do you need it? 

8 minutes ago, Aiko said:

I might look around but before that, what is the reason you need this video? If anything it seems it could have been a bad video. That lead to him getting banned.

So why do you need it? 

It’s kindve a stupid reason, but because me and my friend used to play on DayZRP together and we always say “FREEDOM BOYYYYYS” haha it’s just like an inside joke now but I want to find the video so we can relive that moment, it was hilarious. I’m really hoping somehow someway it would be found. Also, is “Marshal” still around? He used to be a sheriff guy 

3 hours ago, Aiko said:

So why do you need it? 

Also, it wasn’t a bad video, he got banned because he was saying bad stuff about DayZRP I believe. And he also stormed our compound with no RP and just shot everyone up, killed every one, and said “Freedom Boys”.