Server time (UTC): 2020-01-22, 21:41 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Sheriff

882 days since the outbreak: What are some of your character's accomplishments?

@JimRP has made a mark with his character on the server. 

17 minutes ago, FalkRP said:

@JimRP has made a mark with his character on the server. 

Don't want to rain on your parade but the OP asked "How your character", not who. 🙂

My accomplishment... my character is still alive. Seen groups rise and fall and survived some horrific gun fights. Yet he carries on. Living in itself is an accomplishment in my opinion 

I still cry myself to sleep every day because of the death of John Johnson

4 hours ago, Conor said:

Don't want to rain on your parade but the OP asked "How", not who. 🙂

- PLAYER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST - 

Well Mack been smoking crack and being a detec--- wait no Mack got thanos snapped. 

Since then I just been vibin just trynna not get my other chars thanos snapped like the rest of the boys. 

Getting shot. Also, a lot of personal development. Jonah has been around since day 30 and despite a hiatus or two  still has enough character development to build a movie out of. No history, not yet, maybe not ever. But the russian who speaks poetry will be remembered by all whom he meets, for better or worse.

I like that the thread idea is not only focused on groups but on individuals.

my character Vadim Hora of Dead Batteries & Vultures managed to reach a pretty good recipe of Comfort. He tried it out on different people, observing their reaction and if they died or not.  Sorry Anya ( @Conor 😁).  Oh yeah and he almost became a dad but Betka ( @Terra) fucked up, tbh but that was a personal accomplishment and not a real mark on the server. 

Edited by Ron

Masturbated with stolen beans in a shack.

Got a chunk took outta an asscheek from a grizzly bear, saved a few lives, took a few lives. Oh yeah, he cut off a married womens wedding finger and took the ring, then gave it to another friend who had gotten married IG. Ran with some cannibals, ran with good guys and bad guys. Somehow still alive despite having a pretty big streak of people who very much dislike him. Oh. My favorite. Telling Fae she had a stick up her butt. Hilariously devilishly childish but funny to me.

Edited by Billy

Akachi Akunda, My first character.

One of the last remaining members of the Saviours. Left a mark during his time as being one of the most 'creative' torturers along with his twin brother, WInjab. Until Moody was Thanos snapped so now Akachi lives off of animal meat and literally never enters a big town.

I still play him on occasion.

Canonically Ivan Bernarus became the president of Russia.

Only been here 6 months but managed to get myself on nearly all the hitlists of the hostile groups, and on some lists i dont even know who they belong to. 

Spent some time in the prison 'helping' with the inmates, before joining Redwood Radio as a talk show host. Did get a show going but then everyone archives before we get a chance to interview them.

Went into hiding for a while to avoid getting strung up for not having numerous licences.

Still making friends.......no idea why people call me a fake preist

I had a brief spell on a different character as a nationalist which was fun but too hard for me to master

Edited by andysuter

Still using my first character which I also whitelisted with.

Making a radio group and spamming the radio's of chernarus.

#RedwoodRadioForever

mickey mouse radio GIF

Hunter Moroz 

• Watched the fall of The Saviors and the rise of The Revenants
  • Redeemed himself in Galapagos Medical Group. Also made some amazing food as Head Chef ( @RiZ😉)
  • Found new brothers in Mac Tire and fought against Drug Dealers 
  • Fought alongside Chernarussians and even Kamenici in some cases against evils 
  • Created The STALKERS
  • Survived in Chernarus, Deer Isle and now currently surviving in Livonia 
Edited by TheMrGasMask

J.P is currently still finding a home and trying to build a secure camp he is happy with 2 and a half years later...😅

Surviving is my characters greatest accomplishment, she has seen friends and ones she cared for die, groups she has been in rise and fall with a crash, she has saved peoples lives with the use of her medical knowledge keeping both friends and even enemies alive which is why her life was spared. She has been and seen a lot and is still breathing with a neutral standing with a lot of groups

I fought for the proletariat masses...

and won.

I think one of my characters greatest accomplishments is getting into a relationship with @Ryan Shepherd's character. 

Our characters fought side by side in multible wars. Ryan always saw William as a brother, but one day after they escaped a big group of angry people he opened up to william and told him he wanted more. Williams eyes filled with tears and they fell in love.

Edited by Jackfish