Server time (UTC): 2020-01-21, 06:49 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Cherryfeather

Tisy radio tower is currently boarded up, being used for loot cycling.

Currently all entrances are boarded up and I believe it is being used to farm military equipment for shenanigans. The roof has tents from what we can see from the nearby hill. I just wanted to ask what the ruling is on that and if building on military loot spawns is foul play to bring it to the mod's attention.

Give me a few hacksaws and no one will be loot cycling.

I was at this place the other day, managed to get inside and upon inspection there was nothing inside of it container wise except for a lone wood storage. People have built in military areas before the loot spawn change that was made a little bit ago and as far as I'm aware there was nothing against it. @RiZ-kun had built a camp on one of the Tisy platforms probably a month and a half ago and as far as I'm aware there was nothing against it. With how rare it is to find anything inside of that building I highly doubt it is being loot cycled.

If a GM wants to correct me on the ruling for something like this please do so.

Green Mountain, Kamensk Military Office, Bashnaya (Before the rework.)

Plenty of military areas have been boarded up in the past and used as bases, if loot cycling is happening then that is obviously a problem, but in terms of making a base in a place that spawns loot it shouldn't be much of an issue.

We just had @Rover use his special detective skills to search the location in question. We haven't noticed anything wrong about the area.

Considering that Loot Cycling is supposeably obsolete now after Roland's spawning changes of items. I wouldn't worry about it. The only shit that would bother me is if groups started to block off high-loot military areas for the sake of preventing players from accessing the spawns. I wouldn't consider Altar Radio Station in that category.