Server time (UTC): 2020-08-12, 21:43
Flea Market
TOMORROW | 2020-08-13 22:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 day, 16 minutes
Sign in to follow this  
Nick Wilde

Discord Ban Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): It was a warning, so I dont have a link.

Why the verdict is not fair: I think that I served my time, and would like to rejoin the discord, Please

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: If you are banned from the discord, you cant get any staff help. That's in the discord, and so is anything really related to the server, so without it its hard to do things.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Rejoin the discord.

What could you have done better?: Watch what I say.

Hi Nick Wilde,

The staff team have reviewed your case and reached the conclusion that we will accept your appeal, partially.

You will be unbanned from discord however the warning points you were given will remain.

When you communicate with other members of this community, you should always do so with respect. We do not tolerate any form of flaming or abusive behaviour between community members. The rules are pretty clear when it comes to things like this. Rule 1.1 states: We demand all our members to be polite, behave maturely and with respect towards one another at all times. Do not insult, bully, harass, troll or provoke other DayZRP members.

In the future we hope that any content you post on the forums or discord will adhere with this rule so we do not see you back here in the appeals section.

With that said,

Appeal (Partially) Accepted - Discord Ban Removed

Solved by @Conor & @Rover