Server time (UTC): 2020-01-17, 17:25 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
MrsSunshine

IS the hand saw gone?

We are on the Livonia map and have looked in every city we have come across and have yet to be able to find a hand saw or even a hacksaw. Are they no longer on the new map, are they harder to find? 

Edited by MrsSunshine

I saw multiple yesterday but noticed that on Livonia certain objects have the tendency to be barely visible as they are partially or entirely underneath the floor texture. My advice, if you look f.e. into sheds where saws usually spawn, do so with your inventory open as this is sometimes the only way to see objects that lay underneath the ground texture by not properly spawning on top.

5 minutes ago, MrsSunshine said:

We are on the Livonia map and have looked in every city we have come across and have yet to be able to find a hand saw or even a hacksaw. Are they no on the new map, are they harder to find? 

I saw one earlier. Just seems like some loot is more rare.

11 minutes ago, MrsSunshine said:

We are on the Livonia map and have looked in every city we have come across and have yet to be able to find a hand saw or even a hacksaw. Are they no longer on the new map, are they harder to find? 

I have seen exactly one, but I only have 5-6 hours in Livonia. 🙂 They exist, they are just likely rare.

It's buried under the other items that spawn in the same areas, that's why it seems rare, but you'll be able to find one eventually.