Server time (UTC): 2020-09-27, 14:05
Sign in to follow this  
kranen

Code locks.

Hi I'm @kranen I know I'm new but please listen to this suggestion. I've been playing now some time with some friends and I've made new friends. We created an base  and I realized that their is no code lock on the server. Now I know what you are thinking, code locks are advanced and such things. But the military before the outbreak should have been using code locks and such things and maybe that you can program so you need an V9 battery in it to work for the RP. I was thinking it's a super rare military spawn item. That could then be powered with an V9 battery and lets say the V9 battery runs out in 1 week real-life time. I really want to hear what you guys the community things of this suggestion. I'm sorry if their is already a suggestion like this. I didn't search before making this but ADHD I just want to do stuff straight away. But I think this could be a really good option and yes it's should be super rare to find. I really want to hear what you all think about this.

DayZ Code Lock Steam Workshop Page.

Have a great day!

I really like this idea, I've been thinking of starting to stream but I'm scared someone will see the code and metagame in to our base. But when you use a code lock they can't stream snipe because all the stream would see is ****

Please check for existing threads before posting, there is already a thread for this.

Duplicate thread. Locking. Please refer to the link Ducky left if you wish to continue the conversation regarding code locks.