Server time (UTC): 2020-01-21, 12:39 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
ImMason

Hector is captured

*Noah speaks into his radio*
”Hello people of chernarus, it’s your favorite little shit here, Noah. You see today, we had some Hispanics make a tiny oopsie so we have slaughtered them like pigs and taken hector. Now, this man, he talks a lot more shit pherhaps more so than me even. The Cartel has 5 days to come to me with a deal for his life. After 5 days I will leave hector to drown in his own pool of blood dead. But, anybody that makes an offer now can have him or if they wish, they may come and do whatever they want to this poor bastard”

*A slap can be heard as if he hit someone back* 

“Radio for details if you wish to get back at this big bag Hispanic man. I’ll soon have him radio in for proof that we have him. I just gotta sort him out a bit more” 

*Noah releases his radio*

*Tommylee finishes his scrapping business and holds ptt*

Howaya bai, so I'm lookin for these details right? Can ya sort me out?

*Releases PTT*

Edited by Cuchulainn
grammar

*Noah speaks into his radio* 

“what kind of details are you looking for?”

*releases ptt*

Edited by MasonWB

*Holds PTT*

Actually bai nevermind I have more important jabs to be doin, If ye need any tarmac laid down let me know, I do it for any bit of scrap.

*Releases PTT and goes back digging holes*

Edited by Cuchulainn

*a female voice comes over the radio*

"Hello Noah! good to hear your voice. you have my private radio signal... give me the coords and i'll be there to teach the man a lesson"

*Noah presses his ptt*

”I can’t give you that information right now. I’m going to deal with my things and personal quarrels with this man and then I’ll get in contact with you”

*releases ptt*

Edited by MasonWB

*Johnny would press down the PTT*

No one fucks with family.

*You would hear Hector say "Thanks for the fun time today puto, same time in the morning?as you would hear Johnny's Zippo lighter Strike a flame for Hectors Cigarette.*

*The PTT would be released* 

*Thomas clicks the PTT while eating his beans in the cabin that Buck and him were in*

"So who fucked up this time hm? Hector was it. Do me a favor and break his nose Jonathan. Should teach him a lesson. Stay safe y'all. We'll meet soon again."

*Thomas clicks off the PTT and continues to eat*

*Click.*
"Huh. I guess the Mob's relationship with the Cartel didn't carry over to the Syndicate, huh, Noah? Well, all I can say is stay safe but have fun. Next time we meet unexpectedly, I'll try not to scare you like last time! Hah."
*Click.*