S1: KoS NWAF - 12/06/2019 20:20

Server and location: S! NWAF

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 20:20

Your in game name: Kane Aster

Names of allies involved: @Derek Steel 

Name of suspect/s: @Joe and 2 unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): BMW

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: Come across @Joe and two other dudes, puncture makes it very clear he's going to initiate, and does so as I start running off. Hoping to lose LoS on Joe. The other guy though, unaffiliated with Puncture then immediately sprays me down without a word spoken from him once. As Joe is not a part of an approved group he had zero rights on me. And as he hadn't spoken to me a single time (nor his ally) since our arrival, I'm pushing for KoS over RDM.

Edited by Zanaan

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

20:27:06 | Player "Kane Aster" (DEAD) killed by Player "David Mack" with M4A1 from 12.7383 meters

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

20:27:06 | Player "Kane Aster" hit by Player "David Mack" with M4A1 from 12.7383 meters
20:27:06 | Player "Kane Aster" hit by Player "David Mack" with M4A1 from 12.7383 meters
20:27:06 | Player "Kane Aster" hit by Player "David Mack" with M4A1 from 13.0156 meters
20:27:07 | Player "Kane Aster" hit by Player "Matthew Cade" with M4A1 from 14.7935 meters
20:27:07 | Player "Loki Nordvik" hit by Player "Matthew Cade" with M4A1 from 20.7748 meters
20:27:32 | Player "Loki Nordvik" hit by ZmbM_PatrolNormal_PautRev
20:27:35 | Player "Loki Nordvik" hit by Player "Matthew Cade" with M4A1 from 6.98406 meters
20:32:46 | Player "Loki Nordvik" hit by Player "Austin Maverick"  into Head(0) for 3.5 damage (MeleeFist)
20:32:47 | Player "Loki Nordvik" hit by Player "Austin Maverick"  into LeftHand(46) for 7 damage (MeleeFist)
20:32:47 | Player "Loki Nordvik" hit by Player "Austin Maverick"  into RightArm(17) for 7 damage (MeleeFist)
20:32:48 | Player "Loki Nordvik" hit by Player "Austin Maverick"  into Spine(39) for 0 damage (MeleeFist)
20:32:48 | Player "Loki Nordvik" hit by Player "Austin Maverick"  into RightArm(17) for 7 damage (MeleeFist)
20:32:49 | Player "Loki Nordvik" hit by Player "Austin Maverick"  into (392) for 0 damage (MeleeFist)

Chat Logs:

Spoiler

20:24:20 | Chat("Austin Maverick"): *unsheathes a knife and cut's the straps of his gun's, vest,  and bag*
20:32:59 | Chat("David Mack"): *He would roll up the mans sleeve and stick in a needle*

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

19:29:21 | Player "Kane Aster" is connected
20:35:30 | Player "Kane Aster" has been disconnected -DEAD-
20:35:48 | Player "Kane Aster" is connected

19:27:32 | Player "Loki Nordvik" is connected
20:28:09 | Player "Loki Nordvik" has been disconnected
20:29:50 | Player "Loki Nordvik" is connected
-Still connected-

19:16:34 | Player "David Mack" is connected
-Still connected-

19:43:30 | Player "Joseph Smith" is connected
-Still connected-

19:14:49 | Player "Austin Maverick" is connected
-Still connected-

19:53:23 | Player "Matthew Cade" is connected
-Sill connected-

Action Logs:

Spoiler

20:33:26 | Austin Maverick restrained Loki Nordvik with Duct Tape

Calling in the following people for their point of view as well as any un-edited video evidence they may have.

@Zanaan - Kane Aster - OP

@Derek Steel - Loki Nordvik -

@Joe - Joseph Smith -

@Undead - Austin Maverick -

@Pawdough - David Mack -

@Cow - Matthew Cade -

Hello it is I lord of scum I am rping right now will post pov later today.

Hidden myself so I'm going to type it up now.

We had hostages in the large hanger at NWAF, we had a scout notice these two gentlemen and we didn't really want to take any chances. Mr. Smith started the initiation and Kane Aster immediately pulled his rifle began to rush Pado as I'm requesting he surrender while emerging from my doorway rifle pointed but I was a little far behind so I might of been out of VOIP so I fired two rounds one tagged Kane as he died the other hit his partner before he crashed.

Edited by Cow

Had a nice little chat with everyone. All good, you can close this

me and zanaan is looting up the airfild when we notice som guys we walk and start walking up to them afther a short interaction its clear its gona get hostile and zanaan tryes to LOS the people and get shoot i start lagging from the shoots as im trying to surender and eventuly crash and i log back inn and continued the hostege rp i did only hear one initiation but the other guy wos most probebly  just outside my voip range culdent see the guy so cant say for sure one way or the other 

Having reviewed the report and the points of view posted so far, the staff team are happy to honour the request of the OP and close the report.

We are glad you were able to talk this situation out and reach an amicable conclusion.

With that said,

/Closed

Closed by @Conor, @Inferno & @Scarlett