Server time (UTC): 2020-01-19, 17:37 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Cow

Final Warning Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): Particpation during the Tendie Conflict and posting of a certain link.

Why the verdict is not fair: Verdict was fair for the action I had taken at the time.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I know what I did was wrong, I accept that and would like to hopefully move on from that time.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: The removal of the withstanding Final Warning, although I know my activity has been somewhat lackluster I have been more active in game and on the forums. I have also been in possession of this final warning for almost a year now.

What could you have done better?: Not posted it at all.

Edited by Cow

Greetings @Cow,

We have reviewed your appeal and come to the final conclusion. Your forum activity is lacking. You are active for a few weeks and then disappear for another few weeks with no activity. This kind of activity is very sporadic. To be eligible to appeal your Final Warning you need to have three consecutive months of forum activity with in-game activity. These three months the forum activity has to be contributing to the community and the discussion that is going on at the time as well as the behavior has to be positive on the forums. With your activity lacking we cannot accept your appeal at this time. You will be able to appeal this after another three consecutive months have passed with good forum activity and in-game activity.

Appeal Denied

Signed by Myself w/ Notes