Server time (UTC): 2020-09-21, 16:25
Sign in to follow this  
Wbtrex

Ladey-Hey, Ladey-Ho

*Lev presses down his PTT*

"Hello South Zagoria. It's...yeah don't worry about it. I'm looking for a 'Joyce', or 'Joyces'. I'd heard of some of your actions in the recent past and would like to get into contact regarding a...working relation of sorts. Do reply on this channel."

*Lev releases his PTT.*

*There's a brief burst of static over the radio as Hughie snatches the radio from his brother.*

"Tommy, how'd ya work this yoke? Ah right, its on? Sound sham... How are ya' lad, heard you're lookin' for the mighty Joyces! Hughie here, the fuck ja' want with us?" 

*The radio falls silent once more as Hughie releases the PTT and tosses the radio back to his brother.*

Edited by Queerios

*Click.*

”Simple, my good man.  I feel we have some things to talk about, deals to make. Nothing major, nothing inconvenient,  but beneficial to you nonetheless. I wont go into specifics over open airways.”

*Click*

*Hughie, this time with his own radio, holds down the PTT and proceeds to speak;*

"Sure ting man, I've a few genuine Rolex watches left to sell if you're lookin', you won't find 'em at a lower price sure. If you're lookin' to have an aul private chat wit' me, come up to the site or I've a private channel we can talk on sham, no bother."

*The radio falls silent once more.*

((Message me on Discord or PM me.))

Edited by Queerios

*Click*

"I do like Rolex's, but I think I'll take the private chat first. Send me your private channel credentials."

*Click.*

Sign in to follow this