Server time (UTC): 2020-08-09, 11:32
Sign in to follow this  
Jack Douchwa

Jack Douchwa Ban Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: My kill was not an invalid kill as I had been shot at before I shot, and saw the person shooting at me, also one of my members had already been killed before I killed anyone.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: The combat logging i will accept as I waited for all shots to stop and logged off as I was very tired but did not wait the entire 30 mins from leaving LOS.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:  I would like the KOS punishment to be removed.

What could you have done better?: 

Greetings Jack Douchwa,

A separate team of the staff has looked over your appeal and has came to the conclusion to deny it.

The reason for the denial is because you and your group had no valid rights to shoot at the Wolf Pack members at the camp. Your group leader claimed to have gained defender rights because he was punched but as seen by the logs he was the one who punched a Wolf Pack member, not the other way around. There was no clear or valid initiation as well which adds to the fact that there were no kill rights on anyone inside the compound. In character actions such as group leaders lying to both people in and out of their group does not excuse people from the rules that are set up in the community. You have been given false information by your group leader which is something you'll need to speak to your leader about in order to keep this from happening not only to you, but others in your group as well again in the future.

APPEAL DENIED

Signed by: @Inferno, @Hofer, & @Peril