Server time (UTC): 2020-01-23, 09:33 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
rokvam

Where do I turn to get all I know to join the Livonia adventure?

So, is there a place on the RP site where I can find all relevant info to join the Livonia adventure?

It's probably me just beeing blind, but I cant seem to find a obvious link on the frontpage to this information...

What mods you need and all that stuff...

Apologize in advance for beeing stupid (It's probably obvious) 

Hello there !

Regarding the mods, you need to use all the mods from our collection, apart from Winter Chernarus.

As for guidance in the world of Livonia, these are the relevant places you need to look into :

For future reference, you can use the Roleplaying Guides and DayZ Stories and Journals subforums to get all the information you need to get your RP going 🙂

But how do I accsess it... Do I go via the normal DayZ on Steam, or do I use the DayZ Experimental icon that was created when I bought the DLC?

If the latter... All my mods seem to be gone when going in via the experimental icon, the mods I have loaded on Dayz don't show up on my list of mods, so I cant seem to load them... 

5 minutes ago, rokvam said:

But how do I accsess it... Do I go via the normal DayZ on Steam, or do I use the DayZ Experimental icon that was created when I bought the DLC?

If the latter... All my mods seem to be gone when going in via the experimental icon, the mods I have loaded on Dayz don't show up on my list of mods, so I cant seem to load them... 

As far as I'm aware when you try to join a Livonia server, like the one we have here, it should just boot normally. Ignore the experimental stuff and just boot the game normally and try joining the Livonia server, it should just let you join if you have the right mods and have bought the DLC. 

Hmm... getting weird errors when I do that, but I did try to load with my Chernarus Character on S2, Would that mess things up? Will I need to create a New character?

Hey, It just worked! Guess the mods were not all loaded... Itchy fingers I guess!!!

thx... may be closed!

3 minutes ago, rokvam said:

Hmm... getting weird errors when I do that, but I did try to load with my Chernarus Character on S2, Would that mess things up? Will I need to create a New character?

I believe its best to start a fresh character and try man, just because its your first time trying to log onto the Livonia servers. Give that a try and see what happens.

@rokvam Try to redownload the mods or if you use DayzSA launcher try to verify them if you have winter chernarus id disable that as well if you are trying to join the new server.   

If that doesn't work try joining the help desk in Discord. Our lovely staff team will be better help than me.  

Edited by Johnny Navid

We recommend that you use the Vanilla DayZ launcher, that comes with the game. We have recently experienced issues with people using the DayZSA Launcher, as there seems to be some conflict between the settings and parameters of the two.

First, make sure that you purchased and installed the Livonia DLC, which can be found here:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1151700/DayZ_Livonia/

Second, make sure that you have downloaded and updated all mods from our modpack, found here:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1599372051
To make sure you get all of them, hit the "Subscribe to all" button

mod.png.fd3cb6421421bfeedb95315e5ef47595.png

Third, make sure you have all mods enabled, EXCEPT for the Winter_Chernarus mod. An important note, is to make sure that you have "CF" at the top, and "DayZRP Mod" at the bottom, the rest don't matter. It should look something like this:

modlist.png.dcf76229f815a093d9556f60a524578d.png

Lastly, also make sure that you have set your character name, under profile name in the parameters as well, if you are not currently using this launcher.

Follow all of these steps closely, and you should be allowed on the server. If you still experience issues after doing these steps, I welcome you to the Help Desk on Discord.