Server time (UTC): 2020-01-19, 17:35 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
ggvix

Managing storages.

Since the last update (Livonia release) I've been experiencing difficulties to place items in lockers, cabinets, barrels, etc. I wonder if I'm the only one facing it and if there is any fix for it. Thx

You're not the only one, I had to drag my vest into a barrel over 50 times before it took. Meanwhile on Livonia everything runs great and the only glitch that carried across from Chernarus is the invisible car panels

I haven't had it personally, but I've heard it from others. Bohemia broke something. From what I've heard, they are aware of the issue and currently working on fixing it. Hang tight. I heard this is a common occurrence for this company. 

c5EI2KK.png

Here's something that was mentioned in the patch notes on Reddit, it's a known issue and why it hasn't been hotfixed already is unknown to me. So we'll have to deal with it until they push a patch for it. One remedy I've seen that works MOST of the time is dragging an item into your hand and then into your inventory but for putting items into containers I haven't found anything that is effective enough to mention.