Server time (UTC): 2020-08-11, 19:52
Sign in to follow this  
ggvix

Woodstorage

I noticed that the woodstorage was modified few days ago and now you cannot place anything but wood planks, wood sticks, rags, logs. I see that now it's a waste not using the bottom part to store anything. So my suggestion is, use the bottom part to store at least tools. Or whatever I just mentioned above. note : I had to craft lots woodstorages just because I couldn't store more planks at the bottom part. I belive making it possible would prevent everybody crafting tons of woodstorages on the server this way preventing future lags. 

Wood storage was never supposed to allow anything other then logs and I think sticks from being attached to it. It was corrected due to players using it as a cheap, small, easy to craft store-everything container.

6 minutes ago, Rover said:

Wood storage was never supposed to allow anything other then logs and I think sticks from being attached to it. It was corrected due to players using it as a cheap, small, easy to craft store-everything container.

I agree with the modification. But the bottom part is useless right now. Why not make it able to store more wood then? 

What's a "bottom part"?

Just now, Roland said:

What's a "bottom part"?

Where ppl use to store weapons and stuff. Sorry for not being specific.

19 minutes ago, ggvix said:

I noticed that the woodstorage was modified few days ago and now you cannot place anything but wood planks, wood sticks, rags, logs. I see that now it's a waste not using the bottom part to store anything. So my suggestion is, use the bottom part to store at least tools. Or whatever I just mentioned above. note : I had to craft lots woodstorages just because I couldn't store more planks at the bottom part. I belive making it possible would prevent everybody crafting tons of woodstorages on the server this way preventing future lags. 

I agree with this as the open spaces on the wood storage that are just left empty at this point should be able to hold planks in stacks of 20 and also tool like saws pliars ect but not random gear just items that are in the building category. 

Wood storage, WOOD STORAGE, not weapon storage, you have 2 types of lockers and barrels for everything else you don’t need this, -1

4 hours ago, neom said:

Wood storage, WOOD STORAGE, not weapon storage, you have 2 types of lockers and barrels for everything else you don’t need this, -1

Lol.. I don't think you understood what I've suggested here.. please read that again.

2 hours ago, ggvix said:

Lol.. I don't think you understood what I've suggested here.. please read that again.

@neom struggles sometimes so I will help him.

It's wood storage. WOOD STORAGE. Not tool storage.

I think the wood storage is perfectly fine just storing wood. Put your tools etc. In lockers, barrels and tents.

10 minutes ago, Conor said:

@neom struggles sometimes so I will help him.

It's wood storage. WOOD STORAGE. Not tool storage.

I think the wood storage is perfectly fine just storing wood. Put your tools etc. In lockers, barrels and tents.

thank you Connor for conveying my thoughts from my brain onto the forum 

You know what, nvm. again, I don't think you guys understood me well. lock it up and keep it laggy 😃