Server time (UTC): 2020-01-25, 18:48 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Craig

PRISON ESCAPE EVENT THIS SATURDAY 8PM

Prison Event Time and Date.  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Next Monday - Wednesday. I have work on the weekends. (12/9 - 12/11)

Preferably after Dec the 13th as I'll be finished with my exams.  

Sunday the 8th would be perfect. Saturday would work too.

Personally feel like there should be some hostage situations where prisoners have taken guards hostage before starting the entire break. Thinking it'd be cool if guards were able to be killed for no reason but not kill on sight, so like we can take a guard hostage and execute if we want as prisoners, until the alarms of the prison go off, then i think it should be KOS on everyone. 

Also think it'd be cool if on the shore there were trucks (enough to fit the number of prisoners) with people waiting to drive them away (maybe make it an inside job? one of the guards rogue and thats what starts this all)

OR

could be a rescue of a group rescuing prisoners, and thus sparking everything above? maybe. Not sure. Just throwing out ideas rolling around in my head.

Edited by PhoenyxxRP

Have 3 groups of people. Guards, prisoners and attackers from the outside trying to save these prisoners.

Saturday would be better as the day after is a free sunday for mostly everyone.

I most likely cannot do a Sunday.

I would think scripted to an extent in the beginning with a prisoner intake. Would like to see everyone lined up and searched to get some initial roleplay with the guards and such.

Maybe predetermine a few inmates to have shanks in order to go through with the escape and get some weapons. Possibly need some sort of armory to get everyone a gun.

Don't want too many people from the outside if any who aren't guards or prisoners, because that would kind of just make it pointless for a lot of effort from the prisoner side. If there's a way for prisoners to be involved and try to get out themselves I think would be best.

Not an immediate break either. Would like to see prisoners have to interact in the prison yard and stuff.

The event would be awesome. Can't wait to have it.

4 minutes ago, RiZ-kun said:

Not an immediate break either. Would like to see prisoners have to interact in the prison yard and stuff.

this too

Maybe make the ''respawn point'' in the courtyard when you die as a prisoner/attacker from the outside?

2 minutes ago, Turk-chan said:

Maybe make the ''respawn point'' in the courtyard when you die as a prisoner/attacker from the outside?

Maybe the spawn point updated to the coast off of the prison, with a few tents full of gear. That's how you'd become an attacker.

Just now, RiZ-kun said:

Maybe the spawn point updated to the coast off of the prison, with a few tents full of gear. That's how you'd become an attacker.

Meh you shouldnt get ''rewarded'' for dying i think.

anyday lets go

3 groups, attackers, guards, prisoners. Maybe have objectives inside the prison that need to be completed for them to escape. 

Maybe generators for an electrified fence need to be shut off and a code for the main gate needs to be found so the prisoners escape.

Maybe make a way for attackers to get supplies into the prison for the prisoners to escape. Give some down time before the immediate breakout and attack so some of these objectives can be completed. Maybe give like 10 minutes for prisoners to try to complete objectives inside to make it easier for the attackers to get in?

Saturday or Sunday works great.

I definitely like the idea of having RP on top of the event, instead of just going into a PvP prison break. 

4 minutes ago, Worldclass said:

were will this prison event take place? not on prison island right?

It would be prison island, but on event server.

Think last time i took part in this i legit got 1 banged as soon as i started to try and escape 😂 

Good luck though, it's a giggle until a guard does take you out the game instantly 😄

I feel as though Friday-Saturday at 8 PM EST is a good time. I would also love it if the roles were randomized. Other than that I'd love to participate in this event

this will be fun as long as it doesnt get moved to vybor military again because people complain their frames dropped by 3

We did one of these last year IIRC, I just took pics and did OOC tools support. Prison Island even on a server optimized with no loot or zombies with 40+ people is laggy beyond the point of being tolerable. Stability may have improved since then, but we still ended up moving it to VMC. It wasn't that bad for me and others, but enough complained to where we moved it. 

@Craig The AndreyQ is down for it. Add me to the list.

-snip im dumb-

Edited by JasonBR

Excited for this!