Server time (UTC): 2020-01-21, 12:44 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
GoatFyourself

Possible rule breaks(failrp) that happened to me

Server and location: Livonia (Medical building in the city across the river from the prison)

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 12:00AM PST 12/4/19

Your in game name: Rodger Cole

Names of allies involved: None

Name of suspect/s: Unknown called people "Mr man" with an accent though, if that helps at all

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): None sadly

Detailed description of the events: 

Someone who was in a medical building i walked into, who i talked to, and even roamed with for a little bit before this incident happened decided to lock a bunch of zombies in the medical building in the city across the river from the prison on Livonia, Which essentially blocked all the exits because i was in the far back room with a few lockers and benches, so all the zombies flooded the hallway blocking my escape. Then after this guy filled the building with zombies he then came to a window of the room i was trapped in, said some snarky shit(Bragged/trolled) and then just flat out left the area in hopes that i would die in order for him to get the items i had without even initiating rp on me at all. He didn't initiate anything, he didn't mug me, stick me up, every really say anything, and his mic/headset wasn't non-functional either, he was full aware of what he did, and i really would like this guy to be found and hopefully properly "Taken care of". 

Thankyou,

Edited by GoatFyourself

Connection Logs

07:49:12 | Player "Rodger Cole" is connected
08:08:22 | Player "Rodger Cole" has been disconnected

07:48:19 | Player "Ali Amir" is connected
08:39:01 | Player "Ali Amir" has been disconnected

Position Logs

08:02:57 | Player "Rodger Cole" pos=<5045.5, 9775.7, 184.1>)
08:02:57 | Player "Ali Amir" pos=<5043.7, 9779.2, 183.4>)

Calling in the following to post their detailed POV and any evidence they might have.

Roger Cole - @GoatFyourself OP
Ali Amir - @Scrxts POSTED

POV:

Met Mr. Man about 10 minutes before the "incident" occurred in that time we sat by a fire and had a bit of a chat before heading towards the closest town with a medical building, he led the way and I followed. I got to the medical building a tad bit earlier than Rodger and took what I needed. While Rodger was looting I attracted quite a few zombies (10?) and didn't really have anything to beat them up with so I decided to run into the entrance of the medical building and trap them inside. I knew Rodger wouldn't be immediately harmed by the zombies as he was far enough away down the corridor that they wouldn't aggro onto him. I ran out a back door of the medical clinic and straight towards the door I lead them in, I closed it and sealed them inside knowing Rodger also had other rooms to lock himself in without being touched at all. I went around the side of the building where I looked at Rodger through a window and said "Sometimes you have to put yourself first Mr. medic man, it was either you or me dog." before looting a few buildings and quickly moving onto the next town before Rodger got free.

Reasoning/Other

I'd like to point out that this had absolutely nothing to do with gear as I didn't even go back to the medical clinic in the next 2 hours or so that I played. Nor did I think he would actually have too much trouble from 10 zombies while he was equipped with a gun and other melee weapons???

I do think this is a very stereotypical movie scene from zombie based movies and that's exactly what I was going for I wanted to reenact something similar. It's not very often you get to use the zombies as an RP tool and I think they served their purpose in this scenario. Locking zombies inside a building and using a person for bait, having a bit of dialogue before running away leaving the trapped person to find an escape.

I feel like for most people it's hard to get a good sense of my characters intentions with how I talk (with an accent, passive-aggressive) but I have no idea what I must've said for Rodger to believe I was "Bragging/Trolling" whatever that could mean.

Available to talk about the situation on Discord if necessary. 

18 hours ago, GoatFyourself said:

the accent was a bit difficult to understand, especially with all the zombie growls in the background

I just have a few questions I would like answered:

1. What weapons did you have in your possession?
2. In terms of the building layout what room were you in and where were the infected?
3. Did you have basic supplies such as food, drink and ammo for any guns you had?

Seeing that over 24 hours has passed, @GoatFyourself will be temporarily banned from our servers until he answers the questions asked by @Voodoo.

On 12/6/2019 at 7:25 AM, Voodoo said:

2. In terms of the building layout what room were you in and where were the infected?
3. Did you have basic supplies such as food, drink and ammo for any guns you had?

@Voodoo terribly sorry i didnt see your message, 

@Peril

i believe i had a double barrel shotgun, and a mosin nagant rifle

i was in the far back, right room with benches and lockers in it, and all the zombies were in the hallway of the building which blocked all exits

i did have some supplies, but not enough to escape successfully.

Edited by GoatFyourself

@GoatFyourself Thank you for responding, Temp ban has been removed

Verdict

Attempted Invalid Kill (Roleplayed) - @Scrxts - Not Guilty

Summery

@GoatFyourself was running around and looking for supplies when he ran into @Scrxts. After some time talking they both ran with each other for a bit until they reached a medical building at Gliniska. Here is where zombies began to flood into the building and @Scrxts locks them inside the medical building with @GoatFyourself still trapped inside. @Scrxts then proceeds to go to the window, after a few words were exchanged @Scrxts left the area leaving @GoatFyourself alone with the building full of zombies.

Reasoning

@Scrxts was being chased when running around the town looking for supplies, as the amount of zombies that were chasing him picked up he decided to value his own life and trap the zombies in the nearest building which happened to be the medical building. This would be a normal thing to see in the apocalypse and him seeing that @GoatFyourself had weapons to defend himself with as well as being locked away safely in a room, he knew that you wouldn't be in much danger.

Suggestions

@GoatFyourself When trapped in a building with a lot of zombies outside there are many ways to get away safely. You just need to get a bit creative in the way you dispose of them if you don't have enough ammo or can do what @Scrxts did and trap them inside of another building once you saw an opening to run out.

Outcome

Attempted Invalid Kill (Roleplayed) - @Scrxts - Not Guilty

Signed: @Inferno, @Scarlett, & @Rover