Server time (UTC): 2020-01-21, 06:46 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
JJRambow

Item Shop Request - Ballistic Mask.

Hello All,

I have been RP-ing (Role Playing) A person who has a Burnt face due to an incidence with another group where they held their boot on the back of my head while pushing my face into a fire because I didn't give away my members. I take pride in in wearing the same mask every chance I have and always ask people to keep an eye out for this mask. I am writing this forum post to ask if it is possible to add Ballistic Masks to the Item store, if it is possible. I understand if the item can’t be added if its linked to a mod but I believe there is no harm asking 😊

Thanks JJ 

Afaik if the item is from a mod that hasn't been made specifically for DayZRP, i.e comissioned by @Roland, they can't add it to the store. Only stuff created by our loving devs and items that are in the base game can be sold on the store, unless the mod creator has given permission. 

Edited by Queerios

I think it is part of the mod, so I think this request is not possible. 😞 one can dream. I Guess I will carry on with my hunt for Gold BM 😄

Ballistic mask provides protection against firearms.

Lets not.

Due it to being an item that provides a pretty hefty in game protection against bullets to the face, this is likely going to be a no.

7 minutes ago, Rover said:

Due it to being an item that provides a pretty hefty in game protection against bullets to the face, this is likely going to be a no.

I mean the motorbike helmet provides protection as well so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4 minutes ago, AndreyQ said:

I mean the motorbike helmet provides protection as well so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If I'm recalling correctly, every item provides some degree of protection.

The point is, the ones that are actually sought after for an advantage in firefights aren't likely to be added to the shop; like plate carriers, ballistic masks, etc.

1 hour ago, Rover said:

If I'm recalling correctly, every item provides some degree of protection.

The point is, the ones that are actually sought after for an advantage in firefights aren't likely to be added to the shop; like plate carriers, ballistic masks, etc.

Generally speaking we dont do vests and backpacks, we do headgear if it provides a next to nothing protection.

As for the Ballistic Mask, I am fairly certain it can take a fat round to the mouth from a .45