Server time (UTC): 2020-08-14, 21:06
Sign in to follow this  
Paul Bunyun

S1 Invalid Kill/RDM Nox Compound

Server and location: S1 Chernarus Nox Compound Novo

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):11/26/19 Tuesday I dont have the exact  time. Novo 

Your in game name: Paul Bunyun

Names of allies involved: Most the nox squad @Tom Coffman was killed without given proper response in Novo. His in game name is Matthew Shaw

Name of suspect/s: Wolfpack Squad

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/a

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 30 seconds provided by nividia capture mode.

Detailed description of the events: I was looting the apartment building across from our compound when my nox squad radioed me in that we had a large group approaching the base. I was already up in the apartments so i decided to stay and watch what would happen. If anyone has seen my videos on dayzrp I am very committed to providing great Rp and footage for my small audience that are intrigued by our story. I was not fully recording due to no event happening at the moment, but i captured the 30 seconds from my nividia software that shows a clear invalid kill/rdm. Those people can be identified as wolf pack. And im positive the logs will show who all was involved in this random death match. There was 0 interest in talking to us the only thing they had done was initiate on us without giving us any proper rp to start with. Within 2 seconds Matthew Shaw who is Tom Coffman was killed instantly. 2 seconds is not enough ample time to allow someone to react let alone give us a chance to surrender and lay down our weapons. Again I want  to reiterate there was no rp in this situation. I want to also add I have nothing but pure respect for the community of this server. I just want and feel the need to bring this to light under the admins because its not allowing any story or rp to build between groups. We have met countless people across the server who enjoy Rp with us, but out of each situation ive met with the wolfpack it is clear that they do not want to rp with us. Im planning on throwing up a separate report today as well on the bad rp/baiting when Wolfpack met with myself and Anton and began to call us "Pussies" "Edgy" and other things to try and instigate hostile rp. I was showing nothing but respect for the group but they are starting to turn me and my group away from the server. We all come to play and role play as a community, but everyone must follow rules and obey them.

Paul

Video evidence

Edited by Paul Bunyun
date of incident updated

-USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST-

Greetings @Paul Bunyun,

We are going to need at least an approx. date so we can narrow this down. There are a lot of logs that are generated everyday. This is why it needs to be narrowed down to a date. Please if you can provide an approx. date of this encounter. 

Thanks,

Randy

1 minute ago, ImNovaaa said:

I don't believe I was there for this, nor do I believe this was WP but I guess logs will show. Also super fishy to report something a week later, seems like with recent events this is you fishing for things against us. Also big YIKES on the meta gaming in the video, "IM DEAD, IM DEAD"... Nice job self incriminating. 

- Your Local DJ

I wanted to wait until Tom coffman was okay with me reporting the incident. I also was going back and forth all week deciding when i was going to report this situation. I wanted to compile enough information before submitting something.

Just now, Randy said:

Greetings @Paul Bunyun,

We are going to need at least an approx. date so we can narrow this down. There are a lot of logs that are generated everyday. This is why it needs to be narrowed down to a date. Please if you can provide an approx. date of this encounter. 

Thanks,

Randy

it was on 11/26/19

Well Hello There Staff Team,

Names Phoenyxx, Leader of the Wolfpack. 

On this day in particular I rolled with several other groups to raid the Nox compound. Upon approaching we asked if anyone was inside the compound and we initiated on Nox. Thus gaining rights on every member in the area, which included you who was not complying. I'd like to also state each time we went into the apartment buildings clearing them out we yelled out for anyone inside to put their hands up or they would be killed. We took shots from the apartment buildings several times during this incident. Also I don't believe it was wolfpack in the end that killed you.

I do not see an invalid kill here, nor was it invalid. We had rights and told every member of Nox to comply thus those that didn't were killed. 

I'd like to counter report for 2.4 as this is obviously an attempt to throw reports on wolfpack as the day has transpired with multiple back and forths and negative attitude from this group in total. Anything we have done to provide feedback has been met with troll responses or negative attitude, thus an incident that happened almost a week ago now being reported doesn't seem like just a coincidence. 

Also let staff to note the clear metagaming in the report therefore countering with metagaming too. As it clear that someone died and gave locations etc. 

And finally, false report. There was no invalid kill there, nor rdm. Everyone was properly initiated on and those again that did not meet our demands of complying were met with bullets, which Nox seemed happy to exchange for a good hour of fire fight. This part can go hand in hand with 2.4 counter.

I do not have evidence as my VOD was taken down after stream due to vulgar language and it being flagged for racism from Twitch. Im sure one of the many allies with me that will be called into this report might have one or can confirm what happened on that day.

Thanks.

Edited by PhoenyxxRP

24 minutes ago, Tony78 said:

Nice.

Not from me my friend, how about you please stay out of a report in which you are not involved in thanks.

Also Hutchs vod is still available and I will get him to make a highlight later but starting at 8:57 in the vod is when we start the attack. Where you can see events unfold until Hutch dies. At 8:58 we initiate on the compound in which we know they are inside the compound.

Edited by PhoenyxxRP

2 minutes ago, PhoenyxxRP said:

Well Hello There Staff Team,

Names Phoenyxx, Leader of the Wolfpack. 

On this day in particular I rolled with several other groups to raid the Nox compound. Upon approaching we asked if anyone was inside the compound and we initiated on Nox. Thus gaining rights on every member in the area, which included you who was not complying. I'd like to also state each time we went into the apartment buildings clearing them out we yelled out for anyone inside to put their hands up or they would be killed. We took shots from the apartment buildings several times during this incident. Also I don't believe it was wolfpack in the end that killed you.

I do not see an invalid kill here, nor was it invalid. We had rights and told every member of Nox to comply thus those that didn't were killed. 

I'd like to counter report for 2.4 as this is obviously an attempt to throw reports on wolfpack as the day has transpired with multiple back and forths and negative attitude from this group in total. Anything we have done to provide feedback has been met with troll responses or negative attitude, thus an incident that happened almost a week ago now being reported doesn't seem like just a coincidence. 

Also let staff to note the clear metagaming in the report therefore countering with metagaming too. As it clear that someone died and gave locations etc. 

And finally, false report. There was no invalid kill there, nor rdm. Everyone was properly initiated on and those again that did not meet our demands of complying were met with bullets, which Nox seemed happy to exchange for a good hour of fire fight.

I do not have evidence as my VOD was taken down after stream due to vulgar language and it being flagged for racism from Twitch. Im sure one of the many allies with me that will be called into this report might have one or can confirm what happened on that day.

Thanks.

I provided clear video evidence of you guys initiating and then instantly killing matthew. There was no talking, and there was indeed a invalid kill. This not a false report as I believe it is respectful to talk to the person who was killed before putting the report up. If you have counter evidence to rule the claim you spoke with us before intiating i would love to see it but this is exactly what happened and I have provided full evidence of the incident. This is not a salt report, or a retaliation report. This has been put up because I finally have spoke with matthew about the incident from last week, and we both have decided to go through with the report this week.

Just now, Paul Bunyun said:

I provided clear video evidence of you guys initiating and then instantly killing matthew. There was no talking, and there was indeed a invalid kill. This not a false report as I believe it is respectful to talk to the person who was killed before putting the report up. If you have counter evidence to rule the claim you spoke with us before intiating i would love to see it but this is exactly what happened and I have provided full evidence of the incident. This is not a salt report, or a retaliation report. This has been put up because I finally have spoke with matthew about the incident from last week, and we both have decided to go through with the report this week.

There is no rule that says we need to 'talk' to you before we initiate...

1 minute ago, PhoenyxxRP said:

There is no rule that says we need to 'talk' to you before we initiate...

"Upon approaching we asked if anyone was inside the compound and we initiated on Nox. Thus gaining rights on every member in the area" You saw in the video you gave matthew 0 time to respond. Which one is it? You initiated with no rp or you came and spoke with us?

1 minute ago, Paul Bunyun said:

"Upon approaching we asked if anyone was inside the compound and we initiated on Nox. Thus gaining rights on every member in the area" You saw in the video you gave matthew 0 time to respond. Which one is it? You initiated with no rp or you came and spoke with us?

We approached and asked if anyone was inside and dropped the initiation. Simple. Done responding to this report until an Admin asks otherwise. Those uninvolved in the situation should probably not respond either. 

There was nothing invalid about what happened, there was an initiation and anyone who didn't comply died.

Edited by PhoenyxxRP

2 minutes ago, PhoenyxxRP said:

We approached and asked if anyone was inside and dropped the initiation. Simple. Done responding to this report until an Admin asks otherwise. Those uninvolved in the situation should probably not respond either.

Again, You gave us 0 time to react before initiating. It was initiated and then shot within 1 second of time. Thats not enough ample time period

14 minutes ago, Paul Bunyun said:

Again, You gave us 0 time to react before initiating. It was initiated and then shot within 1 second of time. Thats not enough ample time period

Requesting admins pull logs from me and korduga at the front of the compound please to when we killed the first guy in the apartment, where in the video you can see us clearly say if you are inside put your hands up. There was plenty of time to comply. Im not sure when Matthew Shaw was killed and from where but we didnt make contact with any enemy until the apartments which was way after intiation of the people inside the compound and walking around the apartments. Also why are you reporting for someone else?

Edited by PhoenyxxRP

Just now, PhoenyxxRP said:

Requesting admins pull logs from me and korduga at the front of the compound please to when we killed the first guy in the apartment, where in the video you can see us clearly say if you are inside put your hands up. There was plenty of time to comply. Im not sure when Matthew Shaw was killed and from where but we didnt make contact with any enemy until the apartments which was way after intiation of the people inside the compound and walking around the apartments. Also why are you reporting from someone else?

The report is for invalid kill- Matthew and RDM(Random Death Match) The initiation was not even valid to begin with. You guys killed him within 2 seconds. Please check out the video evidence of when they call initiation and when Matthew gets killed from the right hand side. The only thing Matthew said was "Im dead" Someone who is alive is calling out locations. Listen to the video and the only thing Matthew claims is he is dead, and he is not sure where he was shot from. But in the video you can see on the right of the compound where he is shot and killed. Im going to wait for administration just to look into the matter as I believe they can take it from here. Again I want to show respect to your group and the community on this server and I have proved that. I have never once flamed or disrespected any member in this community. My report is valid and I want it to stay that way.

Hello,

After reviewing the POVs given, and the information received we will be closing this report.

The reason being @Paul Bunyun, you can't report an invalid kill that did not happen to you. If your friend @Tom Coffman wishes to make a report, he may do so on his own. We do not allow reports to be put up, in behalf of someone else. The only time this is appropriate is if its bad rp, or something you were a victim of.

Also with closing we would like to mention a few things. In your video you provided, there is mention of your ally dying along with information shared about how they know you are on the apartment building. This could very well be seen as meta-gaming information, as you must double mic and be alive in order to give that information out to your allies. We advice you not to do this again in the future.

Closing

Closed by @Aiko , @Scarlett, and @Rover