Server time (UTC): 2020-08-10, 16:53
Sign in to follow this  
Sloth680

Hearing people

I do not know why but I can hear people talking much out of my voip vicinity. I am not sure if its a walkie talkie problem or what...
But radio on or not I can hear people chattering who are definitely way to far to hear and have been hearing them for minutes now (even when running far in different directions)

I can literally hear someone being taken hostage....

Yeah it fixes it but then If I use it again after relogging it still has the same problem.. I hear the same people no matter what until I relog and then I cannot use the transiever...

It's better to not use the radio, since it's buggy. Most people usually use Discord or Teamspeak as a form of "radio" to avoid these kind of problems.

Nothing we can do about it. It's a bug in the current build of the game, which we have no control over. There is still some RP to be had with the radio, as in you're not allowed to talk to your people in Discord IC, if you have your radio taken away. It still pays an integral part in the RP currently.

Edited by Dingle