Server time (UTC): 2020-01-25, 09:43 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Cracka_tee

KOS/invalid kill, WP BASE

Server and location: s1 US, west of Sinistok

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  2019-12-03 around 6.30 ish

Your in game name: Troy Copper

Names of allies involved: Wolfpack

Name of suspect/s: Nox

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):none

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):none

Detailed description of the events: we chillin inside the prison building at our compound when the Nox leader came to our camp for a "chat", we let him inside then shortly after we hear what sounds like a firefight in the outer compound, we then rush to the windows within the prison to see whats going on and we start getting shot at with no initiation being dropped.

DJ Chance then runs down the inner corridor inside the prison and gets hit, so i peak the window take 2 pot shots at the snipers up on the hill who shot at him and get shot myself.

Another sniper begins shooting at my boys so i rotate to another window and dome the guy.

i then begin to look for the other snipers but peak a window for a little too long and get shot and die.

Daegon approached to talk to you guys and when we saw him exiting your base he was limping and beaten. Assaulting our leader when he comes for good faith talks is initiation..?

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

06:08:33 | Player "Daegon Blackwood" (DEAD) killed by Player "Chance Morrison" with M417 from 42.9402 meters
06:19:50 | Player "Chris Scott" (DEAD) killed by Player "Troy Copper" with SVDS Dragunov from 311.362 meters
06:36:22 | Player "Troy Copper" (DEAD) killed by Player "Jack Douchwa" with .408 Praetorian Composite M300 from 327.922 meters

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

05:52:01 | Player "Jimmy Norton" hit by Player "Daegon Blackwood"  into LeftArm(18) for 7 damage (MeleeFist)
05:55:15 | Player "Daegon Blackwood" hit by FallDamage
05:56:12 | Player "Daegon Blackwood" hit by FallDamage
05:56:21 | Player "Daegon Blackwood" hit by FallDamage
06:08:33 | Player "Daegon Blackwood" hit by Player "Chance Morrison" with M417 from 42.9402 meters
06:11:17 | Player "Chance Morrison" hit by Player "Henry Williams" with Kivaari .338 from 266.24 meters
06:11:37 | Player "Mathew Shaw" hit by Player "Troy Copper" with SVDS Dragunov from 282.471 meters
06:11:40 | Player "Troy Copper" hit by Player "Henry Williams" with Kivaari .338 from 261.955 meters
06:19:50 | Player "Chris Scott" hit by Player "Troy Copper" with SVDS Dragunov from 311.362 meters
06:36:22 | Player "Troy Copper" hit by Player "Jack Douchwa" with .408 Praetorian Composite M300 from 327.922 meters

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

03:46:02 | Player "Troy Copper" is connected
05:24:56 | Player "Troy Copper" has been disconnected
05:27:03 | Player "Troy Copper" is connected
05:28:54 | Player "Troy Copper" has been disconnected
05:29:22 | Player "Troy Copper" is connected
06:36:26 | Player "Troy Copper" has been disconnected -DEAD-

03:46:58 | Player "Jack Douchwa" is connected
06:55:03 | Player "Jack Douchwa" has been disconnected

03:45:48 | Player "Chris Scott" is connected
06:19:57 | Player "Chris Scott" has been disconnected -DEAD-

03:49:05 | Player "Henry Williams" is connected
05:02:46 | Player "Henry Williams" has been disconnected
05:02:50 | Player "Henry Williams" is connected
07:11:09 | Player "Henry Williams" has been disconnected
07:12:24 | Player "Henry Williams" is connected
07:51:19 | Player "Henry Williams" has been disconnected

03:47:09 | Player "Anton Palatstsi"  is connected
06:38:39 | Player "Anton Palatstsi" has been disconnected

03:44:57 | Player "Daegon Blackwood" is connected
06:08:43 | Player "Daegon Blackwood" has been disconnected -DEAD-

05:36:48 | Player "Jimmy Norton" is connected
07:26:08 | Player "Jimmy Norton" has been disconnected

03:45:29 | Player "Chance Morrison" is connected
08:00:35 | Player "Chance Morrison" has been disconnected

Calling in the following people for their point of view as well as any un-edited video evidence they may have.

@Cracka_tee - Troy Copper - OP

@Jack Douchwa - Jack Douchwa - POSTED

@PitifulPuitn - Chris Scott - POSTED

@Spazz1313 - Henry Williams - POSTED

@Tony78 - Anton Palatstsi - POSTED

@Monker - Daegon Blackwood - POSTED

@Grazey - Jimmy Norton - POSTED

@ImNovaaa - Chance Morrison - POSTED

Logs updated to include those from @Tony78

@Tony78 please provide a full detailed point of view explaining your participation in the situation as well as providing any un-edited video evidence you may have.

50 minutes ago, Tony78 said:

Daegon approached to talk to you guys and when we saw him exiting your base he was limping and beaten. Assaulting our leader when he comes for good faith talks is initiation..?

Because he jumped off the wall directly onto the ground, instead of jumping onto the cabin which does little damage. Don't think anyone hit him or shot him.

Only getting involved because I was there and know how the leader of Nox was injured.

Edited by Francis Higgins

Our leader Daegon wanted to go to the Wolfpack base to speak with them about ending hostilities, but figured things might go badly so he had us set up a perimiter around their base. Daegon entered alone while we set up overwatch, and after their talks concluded we saw Daegon limping out of the base and even pass out from his bloodloss. Once Daegon was retrieved by one of our men we found out he was beaten by the people inside the base and we began an assault. We had no intention of raiding, only some moderate revenge for what they had done to our leader and their past aggressions. After we retaliated and had killed a few people (and they had killed a few of ours) we pulled back and retreated. 

3 minutes ago, Francis Higgins said:

Because he jumped off the wall directly onto the ground, instead of jumping onto the cabin which does little damage. Don't think anyone hit him or shot him.

Only getting involved because I was there and know how the leader of Nox was injured.

Daegon told us that he was beaten by the people inside the base, none of us on overwatch had direct eyes on him so we had no eye-witness confirmation of what had transpired but given Daegons past interactions with Wolfpack a beating doesn't seem very out of the ordinary

10 minutes ago, Tony78 said:

-snip-

What role did you play in this "assault"?

Logs updated.

Also calling in @Monker & @Grazey for their point of view. Please explain the situation and the talk between Nox and Wolfpack as well as if any beatings occurred. If either of you have any video evidence, please provide it un-edited and in full.

Yeah, heard a gunfight happening. Someone was shooting something, I believed my boys were being assaulted. So when I left I tried to meet up with them, then I was shot, idk from who or where. I died pretty fast and early so I don’t know much. I got punched as well when I was inside.

After some gunshots I was forced to jump off a roof. I asked to leave to the front and they denied me and made me jump, losing most of blood and health in the process

Basically wanted to end hostility between the two groups and it ended in a gunfight. Pretty much we expected that.

Edited by Monker

4 minutes ago, Monker said:

Yeah, heard a gunfight happening. Someone was shooting something, I believed my boys were being assaulted. So when I left I tried to meet up with them, then I was shot, idk from who or where. I died pretty fast and early so I don’t know much. 

Basically wanted to end hostility between the two groups and it ended in a gunfight. Pretty much we expected that.

Can you please read @Tony78's POV, and see the claims he made about your actions and words.

Were you in the wolfback base? Did you get beaten by them? Did you tell your dynamic/group that you were beaten by Wolfpack?

We'll need you to elaborate more on what happened in the base.

I was punched and forced to jump off a roof, I considered that hostile actions. I did tell my group that i was attacked after jumping and nearly dying in the process. 

I was in the Wolfpack base for a while speaking to them. Everything was going well until a lot of shots were fired in the woods, I have no idea what that was about. I wasn’t on my radio so I assumed they were getting shot at by Wolfpack. 

Edited by Monker

2 minutes ago, Tony78 said:

I was one of the men on overwatch in the hills surrounding their base. 

Did you fire your weapon at anyone?

I fired a handful of suppressing shots through the engagement but I didn't make contact, nor did I get hit. 

In truth I think there may have been more groups in the area than just us, as Daegon said there were shots very near in the woods around us that weren't from our group

To be fair I had absolutely no idea who was shooting at the base at first or who was shooting at my guys. 

My guys didn’t start the gunfight I believe and it seems as if everyone was kind of baited into shooting each other by someone else. 

I initially thought I was shot from the woods, but realized I was killed by someone inside the base. 

Edited by Monker

@Monker how long before you were killed, were you released?

Also, how long before you were killed did the firefight start?

@Tony78 can you go into a bit more detail about the shots you fired in this situation. When were you shooting? Were you firing at the start when @Monker was killed? Were you firing at the end when @Cracka_tee was killed? Were you firing throughout the situation until the point you left?

I think like 5-10 minutes. 

The firefight seemed to be going on for a few minutes before I was forced to jump off a roof.

POV - I got radioed that one of the Nox members is at the front of our compound. I quickly log in and noticed DJ Chance talking to him from the outside about getting tested. I also was quite excited and wanted to be tested too, to see if my blood was pure or impure. We then proceed to letting the Nox member into our tent area. When he was in there, we told him to not go snooping around our tents or anything. We noticed that he constantly was getting his pistol out for some strange reason. DJ chance then brings him on top of the mustard barrack building to talk to him. I make my way up there and ask the Nox member if I can get tested, I then put my arm out, ready. He pushes my arm down and punches me. I then just left the building and proceeding to patrol the prison area. Suddenly we hear a lot of gunfire coming from our compound. Not knowing what was going on, DJ chance asked the Nox member if he can leave over the wall. The Nox member then seemed to be stalling for some strange reason, going into completely different directions to what  we tell him too. Through the radio, I got told that he finally left, however people were shooting at us. We could all hear the snaps coming off the prison. Eventually DJ chance did peak a window and got shot from a sniper up the hill. Troy then also peaks and gets shot also. Troy explains that he can get a good angle on one of the shooters. We hear a gun shot and Troy manages to take one of them, but shortly after he got killed, unsure if it was the same window.

Overall, we didn't hear any initiation that could've occurred and I forgot to add that we also noticed a lot of dead bodies around the compound, towards the apartment buildings.

Unfortunately I do not have any video evidence. 

1 minute ago, Grazey said:

POV - I got radioed that one of the Nox members is at the front of our compound. I quickly log in and noticed DJ Chance talking to him from the outside about getting tested. I also was quite excited and wanted to be tested too, to see if my blood was pure or impure. We then proceed to letting the Nox member into our tent area. When he was in there, we told him to not go snooping around our tents or anything. We noticed that he constantly was getting his pistol out for some strange reason. DJ chance then brings him on top of the mustard barrack building to talk to him. I make my way up there and ask the Nox member if I can get tested, I then put my arm out, ready. He pushes my arm down and punches me. I then just left the building and proceeding to patrol the prison area. Suddenly we hear a lot of gunfire coming from our compound. Not knowing what was going on, DJ chance asked the Nox member if he can leave over the wall. The Nox member then seemed to be stalling for some strange reason, going into completely different directions to what  we tell him too. Through the radio, I got told that he finally left, however people were shooting at us. We could all hear the snaps coming off the prison. Eventually DJ chance did peak a window and got shot from a sniper up the hill. Troy then also peaks and gets shot also. Troy explains that he can get a good angle on one of the shooters. We hear a gun shot and Troy manages to take one of them, but shortly after he got killed, unsure if it was the same window.

Overall, we didn't hear any initiation that could've occurred and I forgot to add that we also noticed a lot of dead bodies around the compound, towards the apartment buildings.

Unfortunately I do not have any video evidence. 

There is evidence in the damage log of Daegon being punched and falling. Is there a log of you getting punched by Daegon?

@Conor

After the engagement had already begun I took a few potshots at a sniper on the roof, toward the end of the engagement a few of us just opened fire on the base as an intimidation tactic rather than intending on hitting someone.

1 minute ago, Tony78 said:

After the engagement had already begun I took a few potshots at a sniper on the roof, toward the end of the engagement a few of us just opened fire on the base as an intimidation tactic rather than intending on hitting someone.

You say "toward the end of the engagement" - Was this around the time the OP is killed as shown in the logs?

A group of 3 of us started to disengage and run away while a few snipers stayed. As we were on our way across the fields toward the main road we sprayed suppressing fire at their base.

5 hours ago, Conor said:

05:52:01 | Player "Jimmy Norton" hit by Player "Daegon Blackwood"  into LeftArm(18) for 7 damage (MeleeFist)
05:55:15 | Player "Daegon Blackwood" hit by FallDamage
05:56:12 | Player "Daegon Blackwood" hit by FallDamage
05:56:21 | Player "Daegon Blackwood" hit by FallDamage

06:08:33 | Player "Daegon Blackwood" hit by Player "Chance Morrison" with M417 from 42.9402 meters

we never initiated on, or harmed Daegon in anyway (That i know of)  until he was outside the wall and shot at us

Edited by Cracka_tee