Server time (UTC): 2020-01-19, 23:06 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
StickRP

KOS WP Base.

Server and location: S1, WP base aka west of Sinistok.

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 6:16,32ish

Your in game name: Daquar Vielor

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s: @haloking36

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): https://streamable.com/9f3xr

Detailed description of the events: I hear shots at Wp compound while im comming down from the western side and then I see about 3 dudes vibing in the western gates with their guns out. I sit down, not wanting to run away and possibly get shot at because they think im a hostile relocating while still trying to, without a gun out, show I am not a threat. After a while, some dudes come out of the woodswork and walk down the road next to me without saying a word. I decide not to move not wanting to startle them but Im pretty certain one of them looked at me, I am somewhat hard to miss with my orange vest. I this point I just accepted that I gotta sit there and chill for however long a siege on the WP compound is gonna last for, and seconds later I get tapped. Now I just wanna maybe learn why I got tapped and maybe talk things out with the man himself but he was unavailable at the time of me hoping in HD, so here we are.

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

06:16:37 | Player "Daquar Vielor" (DEAD) killed by Player "ryan shaw" with FN SCAR-L from 50.4376 meters

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

06:16:33 | Player "Daquar Vielor" hit by Player "ryan shaw" with FN SCAR-L from 50.4376 meters
06:16:35 | Player "Daquar Vielor" hit by Player "ryan shaw" with FN SCAR-L from 50.4376 meters
06:16:35 | Player "Daquar Vielor" hit by Player "ryan shaw" with FN SCAR-L from 50.4376 meters
06:16:37 | Player "Daquar Vielor" hit by Player "ryan shaw" with FN SCAR-L from 50.4376 meters
06:16:50 | Player "Daquar Vielor" hit by Player "ryan shaw" with FN SCAR-L from 51.5074 meters
06:16:50 | Player "Daquar Vielor" hit by Player "ryan shaw" with FN SCAR-L from 51.5074 meters
06:16:51 | Player "Daquar Vielor" hit by Player "ryan shaw" with FN SCAR-L from 51.5074 meters
06:16:51 | Player "Daquar Vielor" hit by Player "ryan shaw" with FN SCAR-L from 51.5074 meters

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

04:54:06 | Player "Daquar Vielor" is connected
06:20:51 | Player "Daquar Vielor" has been disconnected -DEAD-

03:45:21 | Player "ryan shaw" is connected
06:44:07 | Player "ryan shaw" has been disconnected

Calling in the following people for the point of view as well as any un-edited video evidence they may have.

@ShrimpRP - Daquar Vielor - OP

@haloking36 - ryan shaw - Posted

hey @ShrimpRP there was a miss understanding on your death, one of my other guys that where in the tree line who was our sniper ran into a guy who was calling out our snipers location and one of our guys had gotten killed because of the guy and another of my friends had cough up with him and told him to leave and don't go to the base which was WP base. when i saw you out side i called out your organ boonie hat we had thought you were the same  guy who was calling out our locations. 

Also if you like reach out to me and we can talk in voice for more information.

VERDICT

Invalid kill (on Sight) - @haloking36 - GUILTY

Combat Logging - @haloking36- GUILTY

SUMMERY

@ShrimpRP hears shots at the wolf pack compound when he is coming down from the western side, when 3 guys appear with guns out at the western gates instead of leaving  and perceived as a hostile scouting the area to prevent  himself from getting shot he sits down to show he is not a threat both to protect himself to show he is not a hostile. However he was then sniped from the tree line by @haloking36.

RULEBREAKS

INVALID KILL (ON SIGHT)

The staff team using the evidence that was provided see evidence of an invalid kill (on sight). @ShrimpRP was not a threat he wore bright colors to show he was not hostile and did not bring a weapon out or showed any hostile act towards you or your people. He feared if he moved he would have been perceived as hostile so sat down to show he was not. Please in the future always positively identify your targets, he was sitting in the middle of the field doing nothing at all if you have doubts don't shoot. Always positively id you targets before shooting to prevent this from occurring in the future.

The rule broken is:

Spoiler

4.1 All initiations and hostile actions as well as their demands and conditions must be made clear and unambiguous to all involved players. Hostile actions or initiations must be done personally and on specific targets who must be aware who the attacker is, for example they cannot be done remotely through radio or PA system.

COMBAT LOGGING
After @ShrimpRP was sniped from the treeline, @haloking36 logged off before the required 30 minutes  

The rule broken is:

Spoiler

4.5 Combat logging is leaving the server during or shortly after a hostile situation or when your character is still involved in active role play. After a hostile action has occurred where you were involved, you may only log out from the game after a minimum of 30 minutes have passed since you broke the line of sight with others involved in that situation. This rule can be ignored if the other players give you OK to log out earlier.

EVIDENCE

SUGGESTIONS

Always be sure that when you log off you have met the required 30 minutes if in doubt wait an extra 5-10 minutes to be sure the 30 minutes have been meet or ask for permission to log from the victim. For the invalid kill (on sight) always before shooting have it confirmed it is the right target to prevent any possible future occurrences like today. If you are in doubt or unsure initiate and/or take the person hostage to save yourself from shooting the wrong target again.

OUTCOME

@haloking36 - Invalid Kill (on sight), combat logging - GUILTY7 DAY BAN, 15 WARNING POINTS 

Signed:  @Scarlett, @Rover, @Inferno