S1 - KOS Wolfpack Base 2/12/2019

Server and location: S1 Wolfpack base

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 03:40, 2/12/2019

Your in game name: Joe Dewski

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s: Alex Shelby, Ivan Belic

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/a

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: I was sitting outside Wolfpack base waiting for my friends and some wolfpack members to come to the base. I wanted to test the range of my winchester since I hadn't used it in years and was shooting at a zombie 800-900m out. About 5-10 minutes passed after I stopped shooting and I start getting shot at by people from the wolfpack base and killed. I attempt to talk it out in help desk, but the individual had an attitude and a half and attempted to pin it on me so oh well lmao.

YMwPoIW.png

The red dot is me, the black line is the bullet travel, the blue dot is the target, and the orange dot is the wolfpack base. As you can see my bullet was going no where near the base, it was not going over them it, it was not even going in the same direction as the base.

Well, I guess I ought to give my POV, as I was at the base, and there at the time of the shooting, probably because logs of some kind will show I'm around even if I didn't actually fire at the dude. 

So Lev is patrolling the base, primarily walking between the two entrances. Eventually, I hear a mass of gunshots overhead and duck to cover as several are close enough to crack. After a bit of confusion and radioing Hutch, I am made aware of the situation, and as the WP guys inside the base rush out. I go with them to go locate OP's corpse. S'all folks.

Connection Logs

03:17:36 | Player "Joe Dewski" is connected
-Died-
03:36:32 | Player "Joe Dewski" has been disconnected

02:25:24 | Player "Alex Shelby" is connected
03:41:48 | Player "Alex Shelby" has been disconnected
03:44:14 | Player "Alex Shelby" is connected
-Still IG-

02:28:20 | Player "Ivan Belic" is connected
03:41:48 | Player "Ivan Belic" has been disconnected
03:45:33 | Player "Ivan Belic" is connected
-Still IG-

Hit Logs

03:36:10 | Player "Joe Dewski" hit by Player "Alex Shelby" with FN-FAL from 297.696 meters 
03:36:14 | Player "Joe Dewski" hit by Player "Alex Shelby" with FN-FAL from 303.649 meters 
03:36:20 | Player "Joe Dewski" hit by Player "Alex Shelby" with FN-FAL from 299.543 meters 
03:36:21 | Player "Joe Dewski" hit by Player "Ivan Belic" with M417 from 290.959 meters 

Kill Logs

03:36:20 | Player "Joe Dewski" (DEAD) killed by Player "Alex Shelby" with FN-FAL from 299.543 meters 

Calling in the following to post their detailed POVs and any video evidence they might have.

@thicdickdaddy27 -Joe Dewski - OP

@Blizna - Alex Shelby - Posted

@cjackson821 - Ivan Belic - Posted

Ivan POV: @Adray and I were walking back from Novaya, when other Wolf Pack members, who were down in Cherno, mentioned that they were getting shot at from a base they were trying to raid. So, due to the distance I mostly ignored the situation and continued what I was doing. When @Adray and I get into the compound, we head behind the prison walls where @Blizna and another Wolf Pack member, @TheSilent12, were also at. @Adrayand I start to go up to the third floor of the prison and I ask @Blizna to grab me some ammo from the ammo tents. While he was doing that and I was on the third floor with @Adray we heard shots and snaps that were hitting inside the compound. We broadcasted that someone was shooting, which @Adray and @Blizna also confirmed that shots and snaps were coming at us. So we hunker down due to the sniper and get told by the @RiZ that people have rights on us because of what was going on in Cherno. We move to a different channel on discord to communicate better within the compound vs. those who were still in Cherno.

So, @Blizna and I start searching the hills from windows in the prison to find out where the shots may have come from. I spot someone prone in the tree lines on the hill overlooking the compound and see them aiming with a weapon toward the compound. I relay the position to @Blizna who then spots the guy and also confirms him being prone and aiming toward the compound. We put shots on him because of the shots that came at us a few minutes prior and him aiming into the base from where the shots came from.

After having killed @thicdickdaddy27 we left from behind the prison walls and began searching the hill side. @ImNovaaa then came into our channel and said that we had killed @thicdickdaddy27 which didn’t make sense to us and we were told there still could be a sniper and to be careful.

Then @Blizna and I were called into the help desk and we had a discussion with @thicdickdaddy27 where we explained what happened and that we heard the shots coming toward us. He proclaimed he was shooting toward Sinystok. The conversation went back and forth: @thicdickdaddy27 claimed that there was nobody in the compound when he was shooting and that there was no incident going on in Cherno, which neither was true. The conversation ended along the lines of something where he said “Its good, its whatever, you guys can go.”

@Blizna and I still being confused about what happened took the Winchester he was shooting with and test shot from where his position was while I was in the same spot @thicdickdaddy27 was and @Blizna was in the prison where he was. @Blizna said he could not hear the bullet snaps while I was shooting toward Sinystok.

So what had happened was me and @cjackson821 (Ivan)  just got back after collecting building supplies. When we arrived at camp, all was going well until we heard gunshots in the distance. We were on the third floor at the time and we began to hear the crack of the bullets hit up on the walls near us. Of course, Ivan and his people took action and tried to seek out where this gunfire was happening. He was eventually found and they of course began to return fire at the shooter. 

Alex POV: I was locking up one of the tents when i heard a bullet crack on the wall above me, i thought nothing of it until a couple more bullets were heard near the prison. i would have thought nothing of this situation until @RiZ told me on the radio that there are kill rights on us because the wolf pack had engaged with someone in chernogorsk and one of the wolf pack members was killed. so i had thought maybe people from that group would have radio that the wolf pack was engaged with them and since everyone knows where our base was they would send people to kill us. when looking out from the top tower of the compound i could see @thicdickdaddy27 aiming into the compound and walking around from where the shots came from, because i had thought that this was the shooter i took three shots to kill him. After this incident me, @ImNovaaa@cjackson821 tested out the path line that @thicdickdaddy27had provided us and we didnt hear the same thing that we heard from the base before when @thicdickdaddy27was shooting.

34 minutes ago, cjackson821 said:

Then @Blizna and I were called into the help desk and we had a discussion with @thicdickdaddy27 where we explained what happened and that we heard the shots coming toward us. He proclaimed he was shooting toward Sinystok. The conversation went back and forth: @thicdickdaddy27 claimed that there was nobody in the compound when he was shooting and that there was no incident going on in Cherno, which neither was true. The conversation ended along the lines of something where he said “Its good, its whatever, you guys can go.”

Don't put words in my mouth. I never stated that there was no situation in Cherno, I knew there was a situation in Cherno but you were claiming that there was a firefight going on in Cherno, which there wasn't. I also stated I didn't see anyone in the compound, and that doesn't change the fact I never shot at the compound.

15 hours ago, thicdickdaddy27 said:

Don't put words in my mouth. I never stated that there was no situation in Cherno, I knew there was a situation in Cherno but you were claiming that there was a firefight going on in Cherno, which there wasn't. I also stated I didn't see anyone in the compound, and that doesn't change the fact I never shot at the compound.

15 hours ago, cjackson821 said:

Was there a situation regarding the Jackals in Chernogorsk against the Wolfpack? Or was it another group in Chernogorsk that Wolfpack was fighting?

@Rover To my knowledge, Wolfpack was breaking into a base and Jackals were there, but I don’t know if they were involved with breaking into the base. I was told Wolfpack was initiated on and that people had kill rights on us. But wasn’t told by whom. 

7 hours ago, Rover said:

Was there a situation regarding the Jackals in Chernogorsk against the Wolfpack? Or was it another group in Chernogorsk that Wolfpack was fighting?

There was a situation where Jackals and Wolfpack were together in raiding a base in Chernogorsk. They were NOT against eachother

28 minutes ago, thicdickdaddy27 said:

There was a situation where Jackals and Wolfpack were together in raiding a base in Chernogorsk. They were NOT against eachother

@Phoenyxx-chanCould you please corroborate this claim, or confer with your group members to do so?

3 minutes ago, Peril said:

@Phoenyxx-chanCould you please corroborate this claim, or confer with your group members to do so?

Hello @Peril-chan.

That day I was not present but from what I have been told, what @thicdickdaddy27 has stated is true. We were working as allies to raid a place in Cherno and not working against each other. Some members of my group present in our compound, the others present with some jackals and dynamics in Cherno.

Edited by Phoenyxx-chan

Just now, Phoenyxx-chan said:

Hello @Peril-chan.

That day I was not present but from what I have been told, what @thicdickdaddy27 has stated is true. We were working as allies to raid a place in Cherno and not working against each other.

Arigato @Phoenyxx-chan.  Please keep an eye on this report in case of any further questions.

Tanoshinde ne.

Verdict

Invalid Kill (On Sight) - @Blizna - Guilty

Attempted Invalid Kill - @cjackson821 - Guilty

Summary

@Blizna and @cjackson821 are in the Wolfpack base when they hear gunfire and shots pinging on the base that they believe came form @thicdickdaddy27. @thicdickdaddy27 claims he was shooting towards Sinystok. Both @Blizna & @cjackson821 believe that @thicdickdaddy27 is the person shooting at Wolfpack base, and engage and kill him from around 300 meters away.

Reasoning

Invalid Kill (On Sight) & Attempted Invalid Kill

Neither of you confirmed who your target was. You had the opportunity to go engage and roleplay with the person, and instead elected to shoot him from ~300 meters away. We understand you knew people had rights on you and might be trying to exercise those, however that does not excuse you shooting and killing another player because you think they were involved. Neither of you admit in your POV's to having seen @thicdickdaddy27 doing the shooting, only that he was in the area it happened from. You can not just shoot people because someone took shots in the general vicinity of your base. You must always be absolutely certain of your targets, otherwise you are rolling the dice you risk getting banned for improperly identifying your target.

Outcome

Invalid Kill (On Sight) - @Blizna - Guilty - 7 day ban, 10 warning points.

Attempted Invalid Kill - @cjackson821 - Guilty - 2 day ban, 5 warning points.

Signed: @Rover & @Aiko