Server time (UTC): 2020-01-27, 17:01 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
JasonBR

Calling for Doctor River

*Drew presses the PTT*

Doctor River, this is Doctor Williams. We spoke briefly before. I'm currently gathering the necessary equipment and preparing an area for surgery on a patient, however I am not confident in my diagnosis and would like a second opinion of the injured. On inspection, he feels nothing in his right leg below the upper thigh region. He was treated for a GSW weeks ago, however recently has sustained significant physical trauma to the area. There is no sign of fracture yet he is completely numb below the upper thigh. I believe there may be greenstick present  within his leg, however it is hard to tell. If you would like to see the victim or have a suggestion for me, contact me here.\

*he releases the PTT*

*Dr. River hears the man request him while flicking through the frequencies. He takes his radio off his belt and presses the PTT* 

"Ah, hello. Do you have a frequency or location for this man. I'd like to see him and take a look at his leg.

I suggest if you do not know if your diagnosis is correct, that you do not perform surgery on him. Do not risk it as you may cause more damage. Please try to get in touch with this man or give me a name or frequency so I can speak with him."

*He releases the PTT and takes his other radio to hand, using that to talk to his colleague*

*Drew grabs his radio*
Yes, he currently is at Altar Radio. I'm holding back on the surgery at the moment and wanted to get a second opinion. I believe there is nerve damage caused from bone fragments from greenstick, however that is the most rough diagnosis I can give without proper X-Rays of the leg. The only name I know him by is Jimmy, however there is another doctor on sight, who wasn't around at the time of my diagnosis, named Jack Morgan who also might be able to provide more information on the incident and the patient.

*he releases the ptt*

*Dylan picks up the radio from the table and presses the PTT* 

"Williams? It's Dr. River. I am not sure if the radio people told you or not so I thought I would. I went up to the radio station yesterday and luckily found Jimmy. I treated him for his leg injury and also for his other injuries that he had from the day before, because of the 'raid' he was involved in. I've advised him on his treatment plan and also informed a Miss Alice on that too. If you ever drop by there, try to check on him to see if he is okay. 

If you require my assistance again, do not hesitate to ask. You have my frequency."

*Dylan places his radio back in his bag and begins to pack up*

*Drew presses the PTT* 

Yes sir, I appreciate it. I plan to head up there today, hopefully I’ll catch I’m to check up on him. I appreciate your help

*he releases the ptt*