Server time (UTC): 2020-02-27, 08:13 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
JJRambow

S1 : Invalid Execution - Bad RP - 1/12/2019 NWA 18:30ish

Server and location: S1 NWA (South West Barracks)

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  01/12/2019 18:30 ish

You’re in game name: John Jameson’s

Names of allies involved: Charlie James, Alkis , Alex Jackson

Name of suspect/s: Wolfpack and Jackals

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): none. 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Yes, but only when held up.

Detailed description of the events: 

It was long day for me after being held hostage by a group of Orange Armbands who called themselves the Wolf Pack, I have spent most of my day playing with CJ and Tim. I am looking at joining a group but for now I am NOT part of an a official group and hang out with 5.0.3 due to Tim, I was walking up with CJ and Alkis to meet Alex Jackson and Tim at NWA Barracks as they said to have some lot for us. knowing that CJ got "Knock-Out" and needed some stuff we almost meet up with the boys and then we noticed two people walking along the road. I knew it wasn't my guys, but the voices were someone I knew "Reilly" and some due in all white. we started talking to the group and they thought Alkis was CJ... for some reason No-Clue why. CJ was there but didn't say anything due to the large group who are now pointing guns at us screaming "Hands up" 

5 people put our hands up  "Alkis, CJ, Riley, Random (who I meet just the over day can’t remember the name.) and Me."
Not knowing that Alex and Tim was around the corner getting guns pointed at them. They shot back not knowing what was going on. that then lead zombies to area, I speak to the random and say maybe we can run, he replies and says we can't make it out alive so we stay put... then a zombie hits him he falls Uncon at this moment the  gunshots stop and the Orange armbands who I think are the same people from just a few hours ago come down from the roof and shot the Uncon guy dead... I was speechless in life and in game. It was hard for me to understand what just happened. we then get pushed into the Double Door Barracks, as part of my characters background I had myself a home what was stolen and destroyed in front of my eyes. My daughter was bitten and was with me until her last breath, Before the outbreak, she became a journalist in order to interview several individuals and document their personal stories. in her dying breath she told me to keep the film rolling, so I have decided to keep interviewing random survivors to honor her death and for the future of civilization. So I have a Torch on my backpack at all times to show my "CAMCORDER" I say that I’m still record to CJ as he is aware that I’m do a documentary and then someone says you best not be recording now and hits me with his gun twice and tells me to shut up... so I keep quite let CJ do the talking as I normally don't talk much and with the death of already one of the hostages I was Scared for my life. (also knowing it was near my time to long off)

We get all of our stuff taken off of us and get pushed to the back of the room. Following ALL DEMANDS, they ask who we are and who were the boys outside. I keep quiet and scared... This is new for me. Being held up twice in one day by what I think is the same group due to the armbands. Two people leave the room to talk about what to do. they guy inside talks to us and talks mainly with CJ and Alkis. knowing them already, they hardly address me apart almost like I’m not there. They explain that Alkis is a Rat and that he was going to give info to Jackals for exchange of free passage. but Alkis hasn't provided anything to the group... (He had nothing to tell the group as we have only just meet him.) The Two people in charge come back in a point their guns at Alkis and say the following " you haven't given us any info and for that we don't need you any more" (Something along the lines) and Fires the gun missing the first shot. then unloads 2 guns into him. (a bit overkill ) 

Scared for my life, I cry, the guy points the gun at me and say you were part of the group and for that you now die, before I can respond they open fire. I was Blown Away. 30mins before I was going to log off. I was left in a bad mood. 

Clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83fnnAW5yL4&t=123s

Please note, I was sick with food poison with food this can be seen by my white ass skin, and me almost with my hand infront of mouth, please note I don't have the full event due to my recording software fucking up. I had to restart my recording half way through and this is why we don't have the whole event. My Recording will show that the last thing said was " I did tell him to stay Quite." "this was not my best recording or RP but I Was Ill and felt like CJ Was taking the Role of Leader. I did reply to every request but didn't want to talk to much due to Illness. I was scared for life and just witnessed 2 of my friends shot infront of my eyes... I was Speechless. 

Please Note the following: 

I am not in a group, I was just walking with CJ and Alkis as Alkis is a great person to be around to get to know the world/people. Was regrouping with Alex and Tim at North West.
I was not with Alek Jackson and time at the time of encounter he went off in a different direction. (This was nearby but I was not aware of this until after)  
I may Refer to my recording device as "Go Pro" But this is just a make of Camcorder. depending on the torch used I will use different makes.

Edited by JJRambow
Update about Clip

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

18:29:01 | Player "Alex Jackson" (DEAD) killed by Player "Joe Dewski" with AKM from 3.36522
18:29:17 | Player "Austin Maverick" (DEAD) killed by Player "Damitri Crustovski" with AKM from 33.551 meters
18:29:19 | Player "Bobby Slaughter" (DEAD) killed by Player "Damitri Crustovski" with AKM from 28.7962 meters
18:29:25 | Player "Eddie Morrison" (DEAD) killed by Player "Joe Dewski" with AKM from 46.1509 meters
18:29:27 | Player "Damitri Crustovski" (DEAD) killed by Player "Blake Johnson" with PPSKN42 from 8.8507 meters
18:29:59 | Player "Maksim Sokolov" (DEAD) killed by Player "Blake Johnson" with PPSKN42 from 2.73389 meters
18:49:00 | Player "Alkis Rouber" (DEAD) killed by Player "Joe Dewski" with AKM from 3.80067 meters
18:49:32 | Player "John Jameson" (DEAD) killed by Player "Joe Dewski" with AKM from 4.00081 meters

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

18:29:01 | Player "Joe Dewski" hit by Player "Alex Jackson" with M4A1 from 3.57065 meters
18:29:01 | Player "Joe Dewski" hit by Player "Alex Jackson" with M4A1 from 3.49564 meters
18:29:01 | Player "Alex Jackson" hit by Player "Joe Dewski" with AKM from 3.47305 meters
18:29:01 | Player "Joe Dewski" hit by Player "Alex Jackson" with M4A1 from 3.42209 meters
18:29:01 | Player "Alex Jackson" hit by Player "Joe Dewski" with AKM from 3.40413 meters
18:29:01 | Player "Alex Jackson" hit by Player "Joe Dewski" with AKM from 3.36522 meters
18:29:01 | Player "Alex Jackson" hit by Player "Joe Dewski" with AKM from 3.36522 meters
18:29:01 | Player "Alex Jackson" hit by Player "Joe Dewski" with AKM from 3.28875 meters
18:29:01 | Player "Alex Jackson" hit by Player "Joe Dewski" with AKM from 3.3379 meters
18:29:01 | Player "Alex Jackson" hit by Player "Austin Maverick" with AK-74 from 15.0615 meters
18:29:01 | Player "Alex Jackson" hit by Player "Joe Dewski" with AKM from 3.35746 meters
18:29:02 | Player "Alex Jackson" hit by Player "Austin Maverick" with AK-74 from 14.7928 meters
18:29:02 | Player "Alex Jackson" hit by Player "Joe Dewski" with AKM from 3.55892 meters
18:29:02 | Player "Alex Jackson" hit by Player "Austin Maverick" with AK-74 from 14.4591 meters
18:29:14 | Player "Damitri Crustovski" hit by Player "Joe Dewski" with AKM from 39.2893 meters
18:29:15 | Player "Damitri Crustovski" hit by Player "Joe Dewski" with AKM from 39.2771 meters
18:29:15 | Player "Damitri Crustovski" hit by Player "Joe Dewski" with AKM from 39.2771 meters
18:29:16 | Player "Austin Maverick" hit by Player "Damitri Crustovski" with AKM from 35.355 meters
18:29:16 | Player "Bobby Slaughter" hit by Player "Damitri Crustovski" with AKM from 28.7666 meters
18:29:17 | Player "Bobby Slaughter" hit by Player "Damitri Crustovski" with AKM from 28.4777 meters
18:29:17 | Player "Bobby Slaughter" is unconscious
18:29:17 | Player "Austin Maverick" hit by Player "Damitri Crustovski" with AKM from 33.551 meters
18:29:19 | Player "Bobby Slaughter" hit by Player "Damitri Crustovski" with AKM from 28.7962 meters
18:29:24 | Player "Damitri Crustovski" hit by Player "Eddie Morrison" with AKM from 6.07902 meters
18:29:25 | Player "Eddie Morrison" hit by Player "Joe Dewski" with AKM from 46.1509 meters
18:29:27 | Player "Damitri Crustovski" hit by Player "Blake Johnson" with PPSKN42 from 8.8507 meters
18:29:27 | Player "Damitri Crustovski" hit by Player "Blake Johnson" with PPSKN42 from 8.8507 meters
18:29:28 | Player "Damitri Crustovski" hit by Player "Blake Johnson" with PPSKN42 from 8.56095 meters
18:29:28 | Player "Damitri Crustovski" hit by Player "Blake Johnson" with PPSKN42 from 8.56095 meters
18:29:28 | Player "Damitri Crustovski" hit by Player "Blake Johnson" with PPSKN42 from 8.64839 meters
18:29:31 | Player "Eddie Morrison" hit by Player "Blake Johnson" with PPSKN42 from 6.07203 meters
18:29:38 | Player "Maksim Sokolov" hit by ZmbM_PatrolNormal_Autumn
18:29:44 | Player "Maksim Sokolov" hit by is unconscious
18:29:59 | Player "Maksim Sokolov" hit by Player "Blake Johnson" with PPSKN42 from 2.73389 meters
18:31:42 | Player "John Jameson" hit by M14
18:31:43 | Player "John Jameson" hit by M14
18:49:00 | Player "Alkis Rouber" hit by Player "Joe Dewski" with AKM from 3.80067 meters
18:49:32 | Player "John Jameson" hit by Player "Joe Dewski" with AKM from 4.00081 meters

Chat Logs:

Spoiler

18:48:13 | Chat("Riley Lux"): *Kicks fresh snow over the blood*

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

17:00:37 | Player "John Jameson" is connected
19:45:07 | Player "John Jameson" has been disconnected

17:57:32 | Player "Charlie James" is connected
19:34:58 | Player "Charlie James" has been disconnected
19:44:12 | Player "Charlie James" is connected
21:02:42 | Player "Charlie James" has been disconnected

15:26:05 | Player "Alkis Rouber" is connected
16:50:24 | Player "Alkis Rouber" has been disconnected
16:54:35 | Player "Alkis Rouber" is connected
18:54:00 | Player "Alkis Rouber" has been disconnected
19:39:54 | Player "Alkis Rouber" is connected
19:44:45 | Player "Alkis Rouber" has been disconnected
19:58:21 | Player "Alkis Rouber" is connected
20:06:44 | Player "Alkis Rouber" has been disconnected

17:36:32 | Player "Alex Jackson" is connected
18:30:14 | Player "Alex Jackson" has been disconnected -DEAD-

17:30:24 | Player "Maksim Sokolov" is connected
18:30:10 | Player "Maksim Sokolov" has been disconnected -DEAD-

17:41:35 | Player "Riley Lux" is connected
19:13:05 | Player "Riley Lux" has been disconnected
21:09:06 | Player "Riley Lux" is connected
21:17:56 | Player "Riley Lux" has been disconnected
21:22:54 | Player "Riley Lux" is connected
00:55:51 | Player "Riley Lux" has been disconnected

17:26:39 | Player "Joe Dewski" is connected
17:27:42 | Player "Joe Dewski" has been disconnected
17:27:44 | Player "Joe Dewski" is connected
18:52:26 | Player "Joe Dewski" has been disconnected
18:52:44 | Player "Joe Dewski" is connected
19:45:40 | Player "Joe Dewski" has been disconnected

16:53:19 | Player "Damitri Crustovski" is connected
18:34:47 | Player "Damitri Crustovski" has been disconnected
18:45:03 | Player "Damitri Crustovski" is connected
18:59:33 | Player "Damitri Crustovski" has been disconnected

18:06:13 | Player "Austin Maverick" is connected
18:29:56 | Player "Austin Maverick" has been disconnected -DEAD-

17:18:29 | Player "Bobby Slaughter" is connected
18:03:45 | Player "Bobby Slaughter" has been disconnected
18:12:26 | Player "Bobby Slaughter" is connected
18:53:02 | Player "Bobby Slaughter" has been disconnected
18:54:13 | Player "Bobby Slaughter" is connected
19:39:51 | Player "Bobby Slaughter" has been disconnected

18:16:51 | Player "Eddie Morrison" is connected
18:52:43 | Player "Eddie Morrison" has been disconnected
18:53:04 | Player "Eddie Morrison" is connected
19:42:54 | Player "Eddie Morrison" has been disconnected

17:41:03 | Player "Blake Johnson" is connected
19:42:44 | Player "Blake Johnson" has been disconnected

Calling in the following people for their point of view as well as any un-edited video evidence they may have.

@JJRambow - John Jameson - OP

@C-J - Charlie James - POSTED

@Alkis - Alkis Rouber -POSTED

@allanman123 - Alex Jackson - POSTED

@Dylanamo - Maksim Sokolov - POSTED

@silvermoongaming - Riley Lux - POSTED

@thicdickdaddy27 - Joe Dewski - POSTED

@Damitri - Damitri Crustovski - POSTED

@Undead - Austin Maverick - POSTED

@Bobby - Bobby Slaughter - POSTED

@Wendigo - Eddie Morrison - POSTED

@Blake - Blake Johnson - POSTED

Pov Riley Lux 

Rolling up on a group of people in the airfield talking. Me seeing alkis I walked up and chatted with him for a bit until the hostile group showed up. When they shot and exchanged fire, zombies came. Me and a group of people already had our hands up in the middle of the road and one zombie came and hit a one of the people with their hands up.The hostile group shot the zombie but the guy ended up passing out. I walk over to the dude and ask the group if I can help him which they come over and shoot him in the head. Shortly after my hands were up they recognized me and told me to leave which I did, saying “bye have a nice day”

18:29:59 | Player "Maksim Sokolov" hit by Player "Blake Johnson" with PPSKN42 from 2.73389 meters
18:49:00 | Player "Alkis Rouber" hit by Player "Joe Dewski" with AKM from 3.80067 meters

Please can you confirm if I was hit between this time as "F" Punched with the gun and told to shut up by one member. or I would Die. Just want to confirm.

Found IT 🙂  This was the moment I was told to shut up or die.

18:31:42 | Player "John Jameson" hit by M14
18:31:43 | Player "John Jameson" hit by M14

Edited by JJRambow

Jax pov: My story is kinda short we ran up to the airfield looking for loot jackals talked with us for aprox 2 minutes after that short conversation i walk back to My group of pepole i came there with and started hearing Them yell "hands up coons hands up coons" and I did not comply and got killed

22 minutes ago, JJRambow said:

Please can you confirm if I was hit between this time as "F" Punched with the gun and told to shut up by one member. or I would Die. Just want to confirm.

Logs have been updated to show the hits.

Maksim Here

My POV: I wasn’t going to report the people who did this because frankly, I just have a lot going on in my normal day that I don’t have the time. But I’m glad to see someone actually cares and called me in so I’ll give my position.

I was pursuing some leads of information on some people who robbed me days ago. I saw some fellows running to the airfield so followed, hoping to ask them if they have seen the person who matches the description of the man who robbed me. After arriving, I was able to ask a couple people, neither of which knew him. I then walked over to a big crowd next to some barracks and was told, among 4 others, to put my hands up or die.

Naturally, I complied. Then, the armed men started shooting zombies and attracted many more. With my hands up, one zombie came to me and started hitting me, and knocked me out, then before waking up, one of the robbers just came and shot me out of the blue in the head.

thats my POV

Edited by Dylanamo

POV: Rolled to the airfield with the boys they found some people and initiations were dropped.  I got shot at and attempted a terrible peek and ended up diagonally across from Bobby. So the guy shot through him and headshot me. 

I was running around south of NWAF, with the cartel and Misfits MC, going through the barracks, I’m climbing over them and hear undead accusing alkis of being me. I stand there listening, I notice all the red armbands around circling so I know they are going to initiate, so I go to jump down from the balcony to go talk to undead. But as I vault over the balcony, in mid air, everyone gets initiated on. I comply but have landed on top of a wall with my hands up. I have a complete view of the hostages from there, everyone who complied was bunched together in the middle of the road, a zombie started running towards them because of the gunshots, and the guy who was killed asks if he can defend him self against the upcoming zombies. No one responds to the zombie starts hitting him. One of the people who initiated behind the baracks see’s the zombies hitting him and attempts to help out by killing the zombie. But I think he may have clipped the hostage with a round that makes him fall unconscious. Then out of no where, one other guy with a orange armband runs up to the unconscious man and just shoots him in the head, after the gun shots die down, they transfer us to one of the smaller baracks, disarms us, and put us against the wall, questioned us a bit, and then said we will all die if we do not give a good reason for us to live. Alkis tries to buy his life by claiming he will continue to be a spy, and after a long discussion on how that won’t work, I suggest they make us all spies instead of one, they walked out the room discussed some things. Came back in, shoots alkis and JJ in the head, and made me their new spy. They made me count to 20 then let me gather what ever was left on the ground and go. So I did

ignore this.

Edited by Blake

Damitri Crustovski's POV 

We walked up to the barracks in the south are of north west airfield and we saw 2 people walking in the road then we saw about 6 to 8 maybe more maybe less people some moving in the shadows watching us then me and Charlie James moved into the balcony of one of the barracks and was called out for getting into a ''firing position'' then one of the men down in the road started accusing  Alkis Rouber of being Charlie James then me and Charlie James saw the orange armband symbolising the jackals and we knew we was going to be initiated on so we got ready then one of the men said put your hands up coons and as no one really cared to put a gun on me i ran to the back of the barrack i was in and saw a guy getting position on me and then started firing then i saw "Bobby Slaughter" and  "Austin Maverick" moving in front of the gunman and as the gunman didn't shoot them and they didn't have their hands up i shot them dead and then  "Eddie Morrison" cam around the corner to kill me but the gunman  "Joe Dewski" friendly fired him saving me then  "Blake Johnson" came round also and shot me 6 times killing me. 

POV: 

We roll up to south barracks, we drop an initiation and a couple people don't comply and I die in the firefight.

5 hours ago, JJRambow said:

Found IT 🙂  This was the moment I was told to shut up or die.

Yea I hit you with my m14 and told you to shut up because you said “I got that all on go pro” when Blake killed your friend after he emoted going unconscious 

Cool backstory on the camcorder thing but you never said any of that lmao 

you shouldn’t lie in a report, you got mad when your friend got tapped and that’s when you first mentioned you “got it all on go pro” not once before that did you say anything about making a documentary BIG YIKES 

will post a more in depth POV soon, don’t know why I wasn't called in 

also why haven’t you mentioned that you and dewski talked it out in help desk with an admin present telling him that it was cool and all, then waiting a whole day to report? What’s that about 

Edited by Nik

We initiate on a few hombres in south barracks, a couple don’t comply. I went around a barrack to flank a guy. Would’ve done it too if it weren’t for a meddling tk 

2 minutes ago, Wendigo said:

We initiate on a few hombres in south barracks, a couple don’t comply. I went around a barrack to flank a guy. Would’ve done it too if it weren’t for a meddling tk 

In what sense of any imagination was I not complying? I was the guy who got knocked down by a zombie, then some guy walked over and executed me without any sort of Role Play at all, I complied completely.

1 minute ago, Dylanamo said:

In what sense of any imagination was I not complying? I was the guy who got knocked down by a zombie, then some guy walked over and executed me without any sort of Role Play at all, I complied completely.

Did I ever say you were one of them? Nope. Did I ever shoot you? Nope. Two people didn’t comply. I flanked one. Got tk’d. What are you talking about?

Just wanted to point out that @JJRambow deleted his vod

As you can clearly see in his video he is streaming and if you go to his channel https://www.twitch.tv/jjrambow/videos you can see all his vods are there except the one from yesterday. 🤔 

893452891_alreadysaidwhy.png.e07d64dc40c451d9479468ddc69ad302.png
As I State in the other Report, I was not streaming today due to illness. so for someone to say I deleted my POV I'm ill bro I didn't want to stream, I use the same software to record. I didn't have time to disable my overlay for recording as I was already in the middle of the madness. 

Edited by JJRambow

3 minutes ago, JJRambow said:

893452891_alreadysaidwhy.png.e07d64dc40c451d9479468ddc69ad302.png
As I State in the other Report, I was not streaming today due to illness. so for someone to say I deleted my POV I'm ill bro I didn't want to stream, I use the same software to record. I didn't have time to disable my overlay for recording as I was already in the middle of the madness. 

That's really crazy man cause if you look here you say your streaming? I hope you feel better though 😄

that's because I Normally stream, I'm not one for recording normally and don't really have time to do editing.  I'm on the mend not on tonight because of it

Edited by JJRambow

It's the time of the day when Royalty itself has been called from the heights of their Castle to shine light on yet another disagreement among the members of the community.

The Twink King of DayZRP yet again greets all of you, willing to provide his view upon the terms of events that took place. Everything has been neatly documented by historians to provide the best recap of the things that happened.

-

Prologue:

Yet again finding myself sticking to a group of old faces I've linked up with CJ, Alex and JJ to venture out in to the now snow covered world of Chernarus. Having started out adventures around Kabanino just watching time go by we'd agree on heading towards the Airfield once the Fog lifts and restart occurs. Having out own little party of banter and shit talking we shortly after arrive at the north entrance of the Airfield. Starting to scatter about I do spot a few people ahead. With my cutting edge vision I have already discovered an old friend of mine, Riley. I approach her and engage into a smaller conversation in which people seemingly believe I am quiet similar to CJ (I am royalty, he's not, how are we even remotely connected ?). The conversation got cut short as more people start to appear, some with the same color of armbands, and the initiation was dropped. I raise my arms into the air, watching the countless fighters circle me, knowing I would have no chance of winning this fight.

The Interrogation: 

Not being unknown to my hostage takers i shortly find two people assuring my safety in this unfortunate event. Finding Peace-of-Mind in @Blake and @Nik which I have met previously on countless occasions. The Interrogation takes place with their main focus set onto CJ and Me as he as well does have to seem a history with them. Having failed to provide valuable info to them this time around when it was last agreed on a week or so back, they start questioning my worth as Informant starting to have me concerned if this Interrogation is still to guarantee my safety as they had me belief. The People who are in charge of the interrogation leave the room, believing it might have been @thicdickdaddy27 @Nik along with someone else who then left the room to talk about their next steps. We are being left behind with @Blake who I am trying to reassure of my worth as valuable informant. Some time passes before they decide  to return. With concern I listen to them how they can't see any more worth in me. Shortly after the deal breaks and my life was ended.

Extras:

Prior to this Situation i offered my Intel to the group of theirs in trade for free passage when ever another hostile encounter occurs. There were no set values or rules set forth, existing in a more Favor-for-Favor Kind situation.

Epilogue:

From this point onward I was obviously removed violently from the Interrogation and can not provide what happened after this situation. I am displeased on how the situation ended with no chance of recovery for my relation towards them, along with executing yet a valuable asset that has not approached them in a hostile way, neither by fighting their people nor supporting other groups in doing so. I question the validity of the execution but decided to take it upon myself to reach out to the people involved and talk it out with them Out-Of-Character. Apologies were said and maybe things will be agreed upon in the future.

Footnote:

Here by I retract my interest of charging my executioners with any kind of rule break, as it was already solved outside of this report, the roleplay could be improved in future encounters but that is a concern for another day.

Finally I close the file of mine and my POV in this report. The Twink Kingdom aims to preach unity, equality, happiness and obviously the upmost entertaining roleplay that can be provided at any given point and time. I am glad to have provided my view onto the events that have taken place so my information might be helpful to come to a reasonable agreement either amongst the Staff handling this report or the people involved.

Until then I shall make my leave again, sitting upon my throne and looking across the fruitful lands, the snow tipped mountains and filled roads of our lands, the DayZRP realm.

Sayonara.~

-

Signed, The Twink King of DayZRP.

Forum Name: Alkis

Character Played: Alkis Rouber

POV: So we see these guys at south baracks. One of us decides to initiate and a short fight breaks out. I shoot of them since he chose not to comply. I come back to the hostages and i see @Dylanamo fall to the ground. I shot him in the head thinking I had rights, which i now know i did not, so sorry about the buddy. Although there is something i want to point out. 

These right here is your logs:
18:29:38 | Player "Maksim Sokolov" hit by ZmbM_PatrolNormal_Autumn
18:29:44 | Player "Maksim Sokolov" hit by is unconscious

Now I could very well be wrong about this but I am pretty sure I am not. You claim that you got knocked out my a zombie, i saw you get hit my a zombie ONCE. About 3 seconds after you fell uncon. I am almost 100% sure that you knocked yourself out for whatever reason, but whatever. Your two logs shows you getting hit by a zombie and then you says you got hit by "is unconscious" Which most likely proofs the zombie was not the reason as you claim but you rather knocked yourself out 😩

But yes, me shooting you was a mistake, so sorry about that friend. 

Also wanna point out for the OP. There is no such thing as "Go pros" ingame. 

Ty. 

Quick edit: 

This is my boyfriends Bobby's logs let's compare them real quick.
18:29:16 | Player "Bobby Slaughter" hit by Player "Damitri Crustovski" with AKM from 28.7666 meters
18:29:17 | Player "Bobby Slaughter" hit by Player "Damitri Crustovski" with AKM from 28.4777 meters
18:29:17 | Player "Bobby Slaughter" is unconscious

As we can see here ^ it says "Bobby Slaughter" is unconscious" not "hit by unconscious" So you knocked yourself out. 
I feel like the whole knocking yourself out is bad rp and it did not provide any roleplay what so ever. 

Edited by Blake

Joe Dewski POV:

We were coming down the airfield from Novaya to meet up with some friends in Vybor. On our way down we spotted a decently sized group of 5-6 people at south barrack, @Undead begins roleplaying recognizing one of them. A conversation was had and we had decided to initiate on them and interrogate them since a few of the voices recognized were members of groups hostile with the Jackals. After we drop the initiation, a few of them decided not to comply and begin shooting at us. Confused to some call outs and where the hostiles were I accidentally gave Wendigo a haircut. Once the non compliers had been dealt with we take the hostages and move them into a barrack. I have been shot twice and am limping, therefore, I was rping being agitated and wanted revenge for my fallen comrades, as we lost 2 members to the resistance. Sadly, you do not see my roleplay in the video because it only picks up about nearing the end of the hostage rp. 

When I first entered the building I was furious and demanded to all 3 hostages that they better start talking about who those guys outside were or else I was going to shoot them. I immediately let them know my intentions and demanded that they give me a good reason to let them live. I quickly realized that @Alkis was one of the hostages, and that he has been an informant for us for about 3 weeks or so. I continue to RP with the hostages trying to figure out who the men were that shot, in which I was told that they were MC and Cartel. We have had multitudes of hostilities with MC and we have had a couple past encounters with Cartel down in Cherno. This only further agitated me because Alkis was rolling with known enemies of ours and still not providing any information. @C-J then goes on to point out that @JJRambow is an MC member. MC are a group that we have had multitudes of hostile encounters with, which have resulted in loses from both sides. @JJRambow Did not once deny this claim in the slightest. 

The entire time we were RPing with the hostages the only hostages that provided any type of roleplay was @Alkis and @C-J. You can see from OP's video he is not talking in the slightest, and even before his recording began, when we first took them into the barrack before anyone said anything to him about shutting up, he was not talking then either. So after @C-J told me that JJ is a member of the MC, I am under the impression that he is with the individuals who shot at us and killed 2 of my friends outside, and with the group that we have constantly been butting heads with ever since the Jackals returned. Again JJ claims he is not apart of any groups in his POV, yet when CJ said in game he was with the MC JJ did not deny it at all. Now I am under the impression I have execution on JJ because of rule 4.6 that clear as day states Approved group of the hostage or their allies refuse to negotiate or open fire on hostage takers. His allies being the men outside who opened fire on me and my comrades, He was in the same discord channel as them as seen at the end of his video. Alkis was executed for a different reason, which @Alkis and I have spoken about OOC on discord and he does not wish to pursue a report against me.

I would also like to point out that when the incident first occurred @JJRambow and I spoke in the help desk for a decent amount of time with the moderation of Admin @Randy . At the end of our discussion in the help desk you said you were fine, and understood why you were executed, not sure what happened between yesterday and today. Anyways, I digress, JJ does not mention this at all in any of his POV's and has quite drastically changed his story from what he was saying in the help desk yesterday, @Randy can vouch for this statement. In the Help desk when I brought up that CJ said he was in MC, he did not deny it there either. When I brought up the whole "I got it all on my Go Pro", he did not mention once this sob story about "his character's daughter" nor does it state this anywhere in his character background. Also to my understanding it is powergaming to call your OOC recording software a "Go Pro" in game. @JJRambow you also lied to me about your friend that was executed in the street, saying that he was your good friend and you had been trying to find him, attempting to use some type of pathos argument against me to get me to apologize for my groups actions. You in your POV say that he was some random, so you further reinforce my claim about lying in the report. You claim that we were the individuals that provided badrp, yet you provided little to no RP what so ever during the hostage situation. You did not attempt to give me a reason on why you are useful, you did not deny being apart of the MC, you did not mention any story about why you have a "Go Pro", nor did you even do the bare minimum such as emoting that you are "scared for you life" as you claim you were in your POV. We are not mind readers, roleplay is a two street. If you expect to receive good roleplay, you must give good roleplay. I as the hostage taker could only do so much attempting to RP with the brick wall you had made yourself into. You were deemed a member of the MC, a group we have PLENTY of previous hostilities with, you did not prove yourself useful in any way, you did not deny being with the individuals that shot my friends, you were executed. 

A friend is a friend, new or old I meet the random the other day. like I said in the OP doesn't mean he isn't a friend. just because I forget a name. Doesn't mean I don't want to meet them again. Looking at the rules I am not part of an Approved group so your interactions with other people who I play with doesn't mean you have the right to gun me down. the whole day my chatter was not the best due to illness. but I felt I couldn't add to the conversation due to CJ Talking for me. just because I don't talk as much as the rest doesn't mean I should die in my opinion. In the Support call I was pissed off and was angry with the whole thing. I should have claimed down before talking to you I am sorry for not composing myself better. I apologize. to my understanding action 4.6 states. the hostage can only be killed if - executed once for a hostile incident that happened in the past where the hostage was personally responsible for, or participated in a death of your ally. I believe my actions or past actions didn't called for an execution.

I believe you are saying that in rule 4.6 you killed me because of "my group" I'm not part of a Approved group I do run around with some friends as it's lonely out there on your own but I'm not part of an official group as of yet. I would understand if I did something to you or your boys then my death is justified but I didn't. 

I said fine, I didn't feel well and didn't have time to get everything out. @Randy stated that he couldn't say anything about the issue but I was entitled to raise a report if I feel rules were broken. I slept on it and still felt like it should be raised. 

I am pretty new at this, as this is my first time raising an Report. I didn't know that I should've include the talk with Support in this Report. I apologize.

I don't see anything in the rules saying I can't roleplay a camcorder in game, I normally have a item In hand when recording in game I sometimes attach a chemlight and use * to let the people around me know I'm recording and the red chem light is the record light. 

As I state to CJ "I'm still rolling on my Go_Pro".  he was informed before going to the airfield that I would be doing this because I have yet to get any good footage of the Airfield yet. 

Edited by JJRambow

3 hours ago, Wendigo said:

Did I ever say you were one of them? Nope. Did I ever shoot you? Nope. Two people didn’t comply. I flanked one. Got tk’d. What are you talking about?

the issue here there was two slip groups one up the road and one around the back of a near by building. I still have no clue were Alex and Damnitri were when this happened. All I know is they didn't put there hands up.