Server time (UTC): 2020-01-22, 03:38 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
BackInNam

S1-Green Mountain-Disregard for hostage safety-/01/12/2019

Server and Location:S1-Green Mountain

Approximate time and date of the incident:2019-12-02,01:20 (somewhere around then)

Your in game name:Luke Bourbon

Name of allies involved: @CaptainChips Ivan Risvold @TheLamp1 Lucern Lux

Name of Suspects: The Vipers

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved:N/A

Additional evidence:N/A

Detailed description of events:Me and the other charity members are at green mountain preparing for a meeting with some slavers telling us that they will be there soon (this was about an hour prior up in Stary Yar with a slaver and we told him we will buy his two slaves at green mountain if he comes by there in about an hour) so as we were preparing for that and looking around to fix up the base as it was broken into, Noah Russo and the mob come by looking to help with perhaps holding up the slavers and freeing the slaves. I speak to two people at the front and I am told to put my hands up and move to the center of the compound as gunshots ensue throughout this but before and shots were exchanged or done I give them the codes to the front gates and they come inside and eventually get us in the prison building to tie ourselves up with handcuffs. A woman inside I believe her name was Mary or Riley was up there already tied up in a corner and about a couple minutes go by when I realize my health is full but i'm starting to freeze and its beginning to lower and I tell them OOCly using // my health is lowering and need warmth and I was told something along the lines of "welcome to winter" which was a fair arguement but my hands are tied and I was stuck in a corner so I was unable to fix that issue so i let a few more minutes go by and gunshots are ensuing and I believe some of them were outside fighting while I was in the building with one man for a good while of this holding us up. He then tells @CaptainChips on the rooftop above us to come down with his hands up and come inside the prison building or he will be shot so @CaptainChips then comes and does just that with his hands tied eventually. More time passes and continually warn him about me slowly not feeling good about the cold weather and how there is clothing in the tents that could easily fix that as well but nonetheless my health is at half at this point and I tell him once more that "//I'm at half health now slowly dying" (something along the lines of that, should be in the logs)which once again nothing gets done. No food in my pockets, no fire and no warmth. Eventually time passes more and some of their people come inside and take cover in the building with us which I was then at very very low health and told them I will most likely die of hypothermia and they are taking cover in the building and I suggest they get wood and they say "No i'm not going out I do not want to get shot" so I tell them "You can point a gun at me to make sure I dont try anything funny or run I have an axe on my back I just need a fire" not to mention the people inside with me were also getting somewhat cold as well but I did have it the worst as my health is empty and flashing at this point and I finally just as Im going to die a lady comes up and gives me some food in my pockets but nevertheless I die on the spot right there with little to no help regarding me freezing to death and a man watching 95% of the time.

I believe that yes it was hectic and there was intermittent shootings from time to time throughtout the ordeal but getting wood may not have been possible although I could have been used as an essential “meat shield” to get some considering I was nevertheless going to die as it was, if the OP had cooked meat on them they eventually spread out why was that not done sooner before my death as multiple people were inside for a good while and only then once i said I was about to die that I was treated and the meat didnt do anything at that point.

Edited by BackInNam
Added a side note to make one of my points more clear

I can confirm all this me and Ivan tried to convince them to get a fire or do something about this cold to raise the urgency so they get the hint to make us a fire they refused and told us essentially to suck it up we will be fine as Luke said. After Luke died Ivan the other who was with us and I got led outside and I emptied a barrel to see about making a fire then shortly after Ivan gets shot at by another person and dies to them. After a bit I get told to run on top of the  watch tower to see if my "friends" are out there. I go there and raised one hand up and yelled "Hey I'm Hunter of Green Mountain Charity Center" to which one of them yells at me "You fucking idiot, you was supposed to run up there and get shot" so I stood in the top of the tower and tried talking with them only to get told to "Shut up or I'll shoot you in the face" and was basically forced to stand there in silence for about 10 mins or so and then got pushed out with the other person who was with us.

KILL LOGS

Spoiler

00:48:10 | Player "Noah Russo" (DEAD) killed by Player "Jeff Jefferson" with AKM from 20.0459 meters 
00:49:03 | Player "Luke Bourbon" (DEAD) (pos=<3683.5, 5982, 406.7>) died.
00:49:58 | Player "Luke Bourbon" (DEAD) (pos=<3682.9, 5981.9, 406.7>) died.
00:54:53 | Player "Ivan Risvold" (DEAD) killed by Player "Charles Hanes" with AKM from 22.9476 meters 
00:54:55 | Player "Charles Hanes" (DEAD) killed by Player "Owen Redfield" with AKM from 21.7517 meters 

HIT LOGS/RESTRAIN LOGS

Spoiler

00:33:50 | Player "Owen Redfield" hit by Player "Ivan Risvold" with M417 from 37.8566 meters 
00:35:39 | Luke Bourbon restrained Lucern Lux with Handcuffs
00:40:40 | Player "Charles Hanes" hit by Player "Connor Blackwell" with Mosin Nagant 1930 from 27.5406 meters 
00:40:40 | Player "Charles Hanes" hit by Player "Connor Blackwell" with Mosin Nagant 1930 from 27.5406 meters 
00:43:53 | Player "Charles Hanes" hit by Player "Owen Redfield" with AKM from 12.7774 meters 
00:45:04 | Player "Andrew Jackman" hit by Player "Benjamin Brown" with Mosin Nagant 1930 from 111.416 meters 
00:48:08 | Player "Jeff Jefferson" hit by Player "Noah Russo" with FN-FAL from 19.6401 meters 
00:48:08 | Player "Jeff Jefferson" hit by Player "Noah Russo" with FN-FAL from 19.6401 meters 
00:48:10 | Player "Noah Russo" hit by Player "Jeff Jefferson" with AKM from 18.7598 meters 
00:48:10 | Player "Noah Russo" hit by Player "Jeff Jefferson" with AKM from 20.0459 meters 
00:48:11 | Player "Noah Russo" hit by Player "Jeff Jefferson" with AKM from 20.9911 meters 
00:51:04 | Player "Unknown/Dead Entity" hit by Player "Luke Runningham" with FN SCAR-L from 2.15174 meters 
00:51:05 | Player "Unknown/Dead Entity" hit by Player "Luke Runningham" with FN SCAR-L from 2.15174 meters 
00:51:05 | Player "Unknown/Dead Entity" hit by Player "Luke Runningham" with FN SCAR-L from 2.15174 meters 
00:51:06 | Player "Unknown/Dead Entity" hit by Player "Luke Runningham" with FN SCAR-L from 2.15174 meters 
00:51:06 | Player "Unknown/Dead Entity" hit by Player "Luke Runningham" with FN SCAR-L from 2.15174 meters 
00:51:07 | Player "Unknown/Dead Entity" hit by Player "Luke Runningham" with FN SCAR-L from 2.15174 meters 
00:51:07 | Player "Unknown/Dead Entity" hit by Player "Luke Runningham" with FN SCAR-L from 2.15174 meters 
00:54:53 | Player "Ivan Risvold" hit by Player "Charles Hanes" with AKM from 22.9476 meters 
00:54:53 | Player "Ivan Risvold" hit by Player "Charles Hanes" with AKM from 22.9476 meters 
00:43:53 | Player "Charles Hanes" hit by Player "Owen Redfield" with AKM from 12.7774 meters 
00:54:55 | Player "Charles Hanes" hit by Player "Owen Redfield" with AKM from 21.7502 meters 
00:54:55 | Player "Charles Hanes" hit by Player "Owen Redfield" with AKM from 21.7517 meters 
00:54:55 | Player "Charles Hanes" hit by Player "Owen Redfield" with AKM from 21.7584 meters 
00:54:55 | Player "Charles Hanes" hit by Player "Owen Redfield" with AKM from 23.3135 meters 
00:55:15 | Player "Benjamin Brown" hit by Player "Jack Mortrich" with AKM from 44.5996 meters 
00:55:15 | Player "Benjamin Brown" hit by Player "Jack Mortrich" with AKM from 44.5996 meters 

CONNECTION LOGS

Spoiler

21:19:49 | Player "Luke Bourbon" is connected
-DEAD-
00:51:16 | Player "Luke Bourbon" has been disconnected

21:21:40 | Player "Lucern Lux" is connected
01:54:08 | Player "Lucern Lux" has been disconnected

21:23:01 | Player "Ivan Risvold" is connected
-DEAD-
00:56:05 | Player "Ivan Risvold" has been disconnected

21:22:54 | Player "Riley Lux" is connected
00:55:51 | Player "Riley Lux" has been disconnected

22:55:51 | Player "Luke Runningham" is connected
01:29:01 | Player "Luke Runningham" has been disconnected

23:01:48 | Player "Owen Redfield" is connected
01:36:47 | Player "Owen Redfield" has been disconnected

23:13:26 | Player "Andrew Jackman" is connected
01:33:32 | Player "Andrew Jackman" has been disconnected

23:13:31 | Player "Izzy Moon" is connected
01:35:55 | Player "Izzy Moon" has been disconnected

23:30:23 | Player "Jack Mortrich" is connected
01:23:48 | Player "Jack Mortrich" has been disconnected

00:11:17 | Player "Benjamin Brown" is connected
01:54:07 | Player "Benjamin Brown" has been disconnected

21:28:20 | Player "Charles Hanes" is connected
00:20:48 | Player "Charles Hanes" has been disconnected
00:21:15 | Player "Charles Hanes" is connected
00:55:01 | Player "Charles Hanes" has been disconnected
00:56:21 | Player "Charles Hanes" is connected
01:35:29 | Player "Charles Hanes" has been disconnected

23:13:22 | Player "Jeff Jefferson" is connected
00:06:14 | Player "Jeff Jefferson" has been disconnected
00:38:55 | Player "Jeff Jefferson" is connected
01:28:46 | Player "Jeff Jefferson" has been disconnected

22:55:19 | Player "Noah Russo" is connected
00:21:13 | Player "Noah Russo" has been disconnected
00:23:21 | Player "Noah Russo" is connected
-DEAD-
00:50:52 | Player "Noah Russo" has been disconnected

21:21:48 | Player "Connor Blackwell" is connected
00:42:22 | Player "Connor Blackwell" has been disconnected

CHAT LOGS

Spoiler

00:43:51 | Chat("Luke Bourbon"): //Health is at half and lowering
00:44:03 | Chat("Ivan Risvold"): // same need fire plz
00:46:13 | Chat("Luke Bourbon"): //Health is at red
00:46:24 | Chat("Lucern Lux"): //HEALTH GOING DOWN
00:47:35 | Chat("Luke Bourbon"): //Going to die in a moment

POSITION LOGS

Spoiler

00:44:58 | Player "Luke Bourbon" (pos=<3683.6, 5981.8, 406.7>) 
00:44:58 | Player "Lucern Lux" (pos=<3684.7, 5982.5, 406.7>) 
00:44:58 | Player "Ivan Risvold" (pos=<3683.5, 5984.9, 406.7>) 
00:44:58 | Player "Riley Lux" (pos=<3682.6, 5981.1, 406.7>) 
00:44:58 | Player "Luke Runningham" (pos=<3714.6, 5996.8, 402.0>) 
00:44:58 | Player "Owen Redfield" (pos=<3712.7, 6004.7, 402.0>) 
00:44:58 | Player "Andrew Jackman" (pos=<3721.0, 5989.9, 422.6>) 
00:44:58 | Player "Izzy Moon" (pos=<3681.7, 5989.6, 406.4>) 
00:44:58 | Player "Jack Mortrich" (pos=<3682.9, 5982.1, 406.7>) 
00:44:58 | Player "Benjamin Brown" (pos=<3816.9, 5947.6, 400.2>) 
00:44:58 | Player "Charles Hanes" (pos=<3744.9, 5983.1, 402.7>) 
00:44:58 | Player "Noah Russo" (pos=<3545.8, 5909.1, 360.0>) 
00:44:58 | Player "Jeff Jefferson" (pos=<3832.1, 6564.1, 325.6>) 
00:39:58 | Player "Connor Blackwell" (pos=<3744.2, 5981.3, 402.5>)

Calling in the following individuals for their POV and any un-edited video evidence they may have.

@BackInNam - Luke Bourbon - OP
 @TheLamp1 - Lucern Lux - POSTED
 @CaptainChips - Ivan Risvold - POSTED
 @silvermoongaming - Riley Lux - POSTED
 @tossVC - Luke Runningham - POSTED
 @Red_ - Owen Redfield - POSTED
 @Andrew Jackson - Andrew Jackman - POSTED
 @brookiehiggh - Izzy Moon - POSTED
 @Baam - Jack Mortrich - POSTED
 @Krullix - Benjamin Brown - POSTED
 @Inferno - Charles Hanes - POSTED
 @MasonWB - Noah Russo - POSTED
 @MrNiceGuy957 - Jeff Jefferson - POSTED
 @MKCProdigy - Connor Blackwell - 

Pov Riley Lux 

When they came into the build I was immediately tied up shortly after they bring up the rest of the hostages. Not much rp is exchanged between hostile party and the hostages other than them saying why they are here “for things.” The other hostages were ic telling them that they were cold, hypothermia was setting in. Then when that wasn’t doing anything they switch to ooc stating I’m going to die. Which again the captors didn’t listen. About after 5-10 minutes mins they finally after they finished looting us one went down to get fire wood and brought up a fire they didn’t light it but they put meat in everyone’s pockets soon after that Luke died. After Luke dies they take us outside. I get pulled aside and wiggle out my cuffs. I get told to stand on a guard tower with my gun out. As soon as I’m walking over someone comes into the camp and starts shooting. I run behind one of the building and put my hands up and lay on the ground. As the shots keep going I crash. When I could log back in no one was around.

POV:

MasonWB gets a radio call saying that there are slavers coming to GM. So him, me, and a few others in our little party in Cherno decide why not and start our run over there. Once we arrive we great the GM charity people and I decide to keep my eyes open at the gate as MasonWB and leader of Charity makes a plan. We all got into a discord call so we could be able to communicate before and during anything that goes down. After the whole thing is decided some of us jump over the walls and go outside to set up an ambush on the slavers. I decide to run down the hill on the north side of GM and spot a group of 5 people running in a field with tracer shots following them and I think to myself RIP them. After a minute of seeing that we get word that one of the slaves we were gonna rescue died. That sucked to hear but there was still another one to save so we waited. The second the slavers arrived they initiated on the camp and got inside. We were too slow running up the GM hill since we had to hide down it in order not to be seen and started having a firefight with the slavers using the defender rights that we had. The fighting ensued and one by one people started dying including myself.

POV

After a while of taking quick shots at the attackers in the compound on top of the camo building I surrendered myself to be with my friends, I put my hands up and went down there into the building where they were all being taken hostage. I was tied up and we were all shoved into a corner. Luke kept repeatedly asking for a fire because it’s cold and they wouldn’t listen, they said to deal with it. After a bunch of complaining and Luke saying he’s literally dying, they come up to us and put some warm meat in our pockets, this was after Luke was begging for a fire for a whole 10mins and saying he’s red health and about to die. Of course the meat does nothing a Luke falls dead instantly. We all mourn over his death as they move us outside and shoot Luke’s body for no reason. As we are outside in the cold they finally let us make a fire after trying to get the codes to one of our gates first. As Hunter is clearing room in a fire barrel to make a fire for all of us I am shot in the head.

EDIT: I'm more than positive that the attackers only put food in our clothes to keep us warm after countless times of us telling them to get a fire because we are dying. They didn't make any attempt before hand or when we started freezing to help us. They just told us to deal with it and welcome to winter, then after about 7 mins of Luke saying he's dying and on red blinking health they finally put some meat into our pockets. of course this is too late because Luke died as soon as they put it in his pockets. I'd like to note that after a while one kind lady did make a fire for us but she didn't light it in the building fearing that we would be trapped from the fire and too close and get hurt from the fire.

Edited by CaptainChips
little more to add

POV

I crashed just before this took place in the middle of the field by VMC so I was not there for the initiation so as soon as I woke up I was informed about what had happened and I started to moved towards Green Mountain as I was getting close I was getting ready with my initiation since I have not said mine yet but before I could get closer to say it I saw someone running through the treeline and he ran right by me I get closer to him as I saw him setting up in a spot.  He heard me behind him and we both stared at each other for about 10 seconds then he took a shot at me and hit me which brought me down to red health I then killed him and moved out of the area to heal. I was never in the base where the hostages were.

POV 

I walked up to GM with @Red_ and was talking to Luke. Red, Luke and I were all cold and I had moved food into my jacket to warm up and I assumed everyone else had as well. My associates came up and initiated at which point we all moved inside. I had stood outside for a bit of time before being asked to go inside and watch the hostages. As I got up there the hostages informed me they were all freezing, which @Red_ and I then started to take all the food we had and put it on them. They informed me that it wouldn't be enough and that they needed a fire. I then proceeded to go outside with one of their axes and get firewood after being a bit concerned as I wasn't sure if there was a tree within the compound. As I go back inside after crafting a fire place I take a minute to figure out where to place it as they were all tied up and I didn't want any of them to die from the fire. While I was about to place the fire and light it is when the hostage @BackInNam died. 

While I was outside I did not see the //OOC messages otherwise I would have acted faster in making sure they were taken care of and not about to die from the cold. Also, since they were inside I did not think very much of them about to be freezing to death.

POV: I myself with my associates arrive at Green Mountain where @Red_ and @brookiehiggh talks with a man at the front gate before myself and @Andrew Jackson initiated on the front and eventually made our way inside, taking hostages. Soon after taking the hostages we begin to ransack the place for whatever we can find. We’re taking shots from the outside of the compound, we’re taking shots from the roof(?) we are basically surrounded in the compound where we were. We made attempts to try and leave the compound to get firewood but every time got shot, tried chopping down a tree but it only ended in a hostage getting killed by the rescuers in process.

After awhile we tried to stuff our own meat in their pockets but I guess that didn’t work. 

if we left the compound to get the supplies for a fire we would have died, so we gave them our own meat but it was too late in the end.

Okay POV time

So we go to Green mountain cause a guy radioed me saying we gotta save someone from I believe a different group than we actually fought. Some of us are running around the woods when I hear that we have be initiated on so we run around and I pop a couple shots a enemies missing. After a running around the woods for a while to see if they would have backup while the others focus on the guys inside I finally after 20 ish minutes decide to take up a position and watch the towers but of course when I decide they won’t have backup, their 1 person backup arrives. I put myself in position that gets me fucked when I pray that my Fal would 1 tap the unsuspecting man but it lets me down and i very unfortunately get sprayed down like a fucking dog while I was lying down. I left the discord and play call of duty for a bit and come back to hear that we were put down like dogs. But for this report itself all I know about the hostage situation was the dude I believe froze to death. I dunno anything else as I died.

Thank for reading my ted talk 

Also, I don’t Have video of this. 

My POV:  The lads and I arrive at Green mountain where we send up Izzy, and Red to talk to the person at the front gate before toss and I initiate on the lad standing in the tower and make him give us the code to the gate. From there we get everyone else in the compound to put there hands up and move them all into the guard house and have them tied up. While we're getting everyone in the guard house we start taking shots so I go up and guard the front gate and make sure nobody gets inside.  After a few minutes I hear that the hostages are cold so I go and put most of my cooked meat into their jackets and pants before I go back outside to defend the gate, and we eventually got outside of the compound after the shooting ended and let the hostages go.

My POV: I woke up at GM and I was told that my "IC" father needed saving. They initiated and I helped shoot the "slavers" because I had defender rights and after that I left because I didnt want to get caught in any more fire.

POV

Me and @brookiehiggh walk up to the GM compound and start talking to the OP on the tower for a while, eventually @tossVC and @Andrew Jackson come up and initiate with the rest of our group waiting too. Soon after this we get the front gate code from the guy in the watch tower and come inside where the rest of us initiate on everyone else left in the compound. We round them all up inside the admin building and there's one on the roof that gets down after a while after being threatened after he tried to shoot me and hit me once. Once they're all in the admin building I'm outside defending the front gate from the attackers shooting in and I see the OOC message from the OP stating he's freezing to death. I get someone to cover my position while I go into the admin building to give literally all the cooked food I had on me to try and help warm everyone up so nothing happens to them, after doing this I run back outside to take my position defending the front gate, one of the attackers runs into the open and shoots some bursts into the compound through the front gate and with my amazing set of skills I quickly kill the hostile in an effective manor and neutralising the closest threat to the compound. After this I realise I'm freezing myself so I borrow one piece of food off of another one of my associates as we hardly had any left after dispersing it amongst the hostages. After killing the rest of the hostiles outside of the base, we finish up our business in the green mountain compound and set the hostages lose, helping them out the front gate and letting them go freely and safely. 

🙏

Jack Mortrich POV: Initiated at the very beginning. Had very little to do with survivors besides asking them if they had 762 ammo. The survivors did indeed have one person in need of fire however all of us were fine while outside and the compound was under fire especially at the entrance of the compound. The people in charge of their safety had little possibility of getting them a fire without suffering death until the gunfight slowed down which in the end was too late.

It's very hard to chop a tree down risking your life for a hostage who's teammates are trying to kill you at the same time. They could have asked to radio them for a cease fire. Keeping control was hectic as it was dealing with multiple assailants.

Edited by Baam

Due to being called in and not responding, @MKCProdigy will be temporarily banned until he replies with his POV.

11 hours ago, Baam said:

It's very hard to chop a tree down risking your life for a hostage who's teammates are trying to kill you at the same time. They could have asked to radio them for a cease fire. Keeping control was hectic as it was dealing with multiple assailants.

The quoted above is probably the best way describe things from Viperials side if I were to assume. Only a couple things to point out here. 

You say you can’t get wood for a fire because you would be shot but you had the inside do that place locked down. There was not shots that rang Into the camp from the outside. All bullets shot at you guys was at towers or front gate I believe. 

I digress and say that there are multiple tress and bushes inside of the compound itself you guys could have used to safely get a fire started for the hostages. I believe this was more likely overlooked than an intentional neglect of making a fire but you had the means to safely get stuff to make a fire and keep the hostage alive.

Also, dunno how close to verdict or anything is but currently arranging for OP and the accused to talk this out. (DMing in discord as we speak) 

All I’m asking is if verdict is coming soon to please hold while attempting to talk things out please and thank you

Edited by MasonWB
Spelling

1 hour ago, MasonWB said:

Also, dunno how close to verdict or anything is but currently arranging for OP and the accused to talk this out. (DMing in discord as we speak) 

All I’m asking is if verdict is coming soon to please hold while attempting to talk things out please and thank you

We have spoken privately and I have concluded to keep the report up and going.

Edited by BackInNam
Spelling error

16 hours ago, Baam said:

Yes, getting a fire going was probably hard at the time but I do want to mention that there are other ways to keep people warm such as heat packs, hot food in their shirts, etc.

16 hours ago, Baam said:

Jack Mortrich POV: Initiated at the very beginning. Had very little to do with survivors besides asking them if they had 762 ammo. The survivors did indeed have one person in need of fire however all of us were fine while outside and the compound was under fire especially at the entrance of the compound. The people in charge of their safety had little possibility of getting them a fire without suffering death until the gunfight slowed down which in the end was too late.

Luke said he could go out there and risk his life to get wood for the fire, all you would have to do is watch him from a safe distance and if he tried anything funny you could have just shot him. Also you took our radios so we had no way of contacting the people outside for a cease fire.

Edited by CaptainChips

To add onto what @CaptainChips said you could have even threatened to shoot one of us if he didn't return within an agreed amount of time thus using us as hostages against him

You could have put the meat in there sooner and ask him how he was feeling to see if it was doing anything.

Edited by TheLamp1

You all are asking us to break the rules to better your own lives.

you want us to execute a hostage in an approved group (?) when we are not in one.

you want us to NVFL and give you all of the cooked meat that only ONE of us had which WE DID give you when she was aware. The place was SURROUNDED with people trying to KILL US and you’re genuinely joking if you think we will give a HOSTAGE a GUN to WALK OUTSIDE AWAY from the HOSTAGE TAKERS into the nearby vicinity of THE PEOPLE TRYING TO RESCUE THE HOSTAGES.

like seriously its so hard to understand the logic

4 minutes ago, tossVC said:

you want us to execute a hostage in an approved group (?) when we are not in one.

I believe that was only a suggestion for RP to make things perhaps a small bit more interesting, not saying you should have but there was a small lack of RP sitting in that room we were in and that was only a suggestion not a fact or statement. 

6 minutes ago, tossVC said:

you want us to NVFL and give you all of the cooked meat that only ONE of us had which WE DID give you when she was aware. The place was SURROUNDED with people trying to KILL US and you’re genuinely joking if you think we will give a HOSTAGE a GUN to WALK OUTSIDE AWAY from the HOSTAGE TAKERS into the nearby vicinity of THE PEOPLE TRYING TO RESCUE THE HOSTAGES.

I do not recall asking for any gun nor did i suggest anyone let us walk freely and let us go as that would hinder the experience for everyone involved and I for one enjoy hostage RP on either end. the only "weapon" we may have asked for was my axe which was on my back whilst I was tied up so there would have been no way for me to grab it as it was and like you stated it would not matter as you said because there were shots outside later on throughout the ordeal. Considering that yes one of you had cooked meat on you that was eventually given, there was still plenty if not more than needed time to quickly come and deliver said supplies inside as you did all eventually come inside (Maybe not all of you to my knowledge but @brookiehiggh did have the meat on her which she then gave up but that was much further down the line towards my death) and I am curious as to why you could have not radio'd her if not someone to quickly come to the admin building where we were located or get someone to bring it to us quick as at the time there wasnt any hostiles in the main center for the starting of it when I declared my health was lowering.

He wasn't asking for a gun just to go outside the building to the bush or tree in the compound get wood and come back and you only needed to give him the meat to warm him up a bit and you didn't have to execute a hostage it's RP we would have been able to RP it out if it did come to you executing one of us it wouldn't have been the end of the world and there wouldn't be a report because of the first or last reason on this rule

4.6 If you successfully capture a player through a hostile action and then take him into your custody, he is now considered your hostage. You must do everything in your power to keep your hostages alive and in a relatively good health. That includes protecting them from external threats like zombies and leaving them with a realistic chance of survival when they are released. A character that is taken hostage may be executed once for a hostile incident that happened in the past where the hostage was personally responsible for, or participated in a death of your ally. In any other circumstances, hostages may only be executed in the following scenarios:

Hostages do not comply with your demands after repeated requests or try to escape.

Hostages pose a direct threat to you or your group, for example by picking up a weapon when not allowed to.

Hostages do not value their life, for example they repeatedly talk back or insult you despite being told to stop.

Approved group of the hostage or their allies refuse to negotiate or open fire on hostage takers.

Demands from negotiations with approved group of the hostage have not been met after a reasonable time has elapsed.

You are essentially saying at this point "We were not capable of handling 4 hostages"  from what I'm reading. Luke was in dire need of warmth and even a temporary measure like that would have kept him alive longer at least. It wouldn't have been NVFL either way. It would be you trying everything you could to take care of the hostages that YOU took. You could have also attempted to discuss other options to resolve the issue at hand or look in our inventories and move things to him to help. I'm sure I had 2 cooked chicken in my backpack that wasn't warming me up that you could have used at that time to assist you had us all handcuffed so you was able to look at all the options available.  In fact I'm certain you or someone had some rags and you can light them on fire by themselves for warmth in an emergency.

Edited by TheLamp1

it’s almost like we did check everyone’s inventories for meat/packs and nobody had anything!!!!

Edited by tossVC