Server time (UTC): 2020-08-03, 15:36
Sign in to follow this  
Eagle

Dynamic rights and evidence.

After seeing this verdict here and talking to a member of staff I was told to post here.
Traveling with a group that commits hostile actions and or individuals that have come in contact with a person even if they aren't even traveling together anymore or in an approved group turns them into a dynamic group.
For the person traveling with the wrongdoers they can be executed or expect to get shot for the actions of the other group due to them knowing about the action that occurred but if left in the dark the hostile group is to blame?
A person that has spoken to me that has now moved on from my initial conversation and travels no matter the distance gets in trouble with that hostile group, I would have the right to act and shoot everyone and everything that moves alongside that person as that person is my dynamic group member even tho those don't even exist.
In the first iteration of the verdict  a video was claimed to be the reason for a member getting hit hard but in the report itself there is only ever mention of said evidence, claims of it being hidden and tempered with are thus just left up to us to believe leaving a gap in the validity of the punishment handed out, if it contains sensitive IRL things or something not fit to be in the report itself then it should be noted in the verdict not hidden away.

Here are my questions.
Do Dynamic groups exist? if so how?
Why am I allowed to be killed when I'm not  ID'ed correctly? and why does it fall on the others if I'm not made aware?
Where is the original video evidence staff claim to have?

Edited by Eagle
Fixing stuff

1 hour ago, Eagle said:

After seeing this verdict here and talking to a member of staff I was told to post here.
Traveling with a group that commits hostile actions and or individuals that have come in contact with a person even if they aren't even traveling together anymore or in an approved group turns them into a dynamic group.
For the person traveling with the wrongdoers they can be executed or expect to get shot for the actions of the other group due to them knowing about the action that occurred but if left in the dark the hostile group is to blame?
A person that has spoken to me that has now moved on from my initial conversation and travels no matter the distance gets in trouble with that hostile group, I would have the right to act and shoot everyone and everything that moves alongside that person as that person is my dynamic group member even tho those don't even exist.
In the first iteration of the verdict  a video was claimed to be the reason for a member getting hit hard but in the report itself there is only ever mention of said evidence, claims of it being hidden and tempered with are thus just left up to us to believe leaving a gap in the validity of the punishment handed out, if it contains sensitive IRL things or something not fit to be in the report itself then it should be noted in the verdict not hidden away.

Here are my questions.
Do Dynamic groups exist? if so how?
Why am I allowed to be killed when I'm not  ID'ed correctly? and why does it fall on the others if I'm not made aware?
Where is the original video evidence staff claim to have?

As I did the original verdict that was adjusted I'm going to leave it up to @Voodoo and @Roland to answer your first questions, as I am still under the impression that our original verdict was correct for the situation at hand.

In the report there were two videos that were kept internal. First one was a recording made by me of the initial capture, which was kept hidden because we follow the guidelines we are given when recording while showing in game tools. There was also a small discussion between three GMs on other active reports in the same video.

The second video is essentially the same video posted by Ducky in that report, with audio. So it's all the same, and doesn't show much more than the one without audio. We did not feel like it was necessary to publish the video.

Sign in to follow this