Server time (UTC): 2020-08-03, 12:07
Sign in to follow this  
Onion

Diamond Idea

Would you buy Diamond if you got all the clothes for free included  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This was an idea from @JackZRP, just posting it because it's actually a good idea... for once... from HIM!??!?!! I know right?!?!?!

Diamond members getting full access to the clothing store. It's a £200 investment, or £20/month as a subscription and for all the clothes to come in it as a package would mean alot more people would sign up for it. I was thinking about getting it for the server queue jump, but 200euro is too much for that. Adding all the clothes with that would be a deal maker IMO for alot of people.

Edited by OnionRP

If that was implemented I'd buy diamond in a heartbeat.

1 minute ago, DuquesneLR said:

If that was implemented I'd buy diamond in a heartbeat.

ALSO  because it supports @Rolands addiction. To onion. 

And please dont give me beans for this idea. Go to @JackZRPs page and bean his posts! 

I do not think it's a terrible idea but I think it is very unlikely to happen. If Rolle does not implement this then you have to pay 564€ in order to unlock everything in the item store + 200€ for diamonds priority queue. Much more monies for the big man.

6 minutes ago, Conor said:

I do not think it's a terrible idea but I think it is very unlikely to happen. If Rolle does not implement this then you have to pay 564€ in order to unlock everything in the item store + 200€ for diamonds priority queue. Much more monies for the big man.

Much more monies for the big man if everyone bought diamond for more benefits 

People want more benefits than priority queue for 200 bro

As DuquesneLR said, he'd buy it in a heartbeat if that was implemented. Much like a lot of others.

Edited by JackZRP

Pretty sure @Roland already responded to this sort of thread, cbf to find it tho atm. Anyhow, he has the final word so /shrug.

I understand the reasoning not to, people ARE willing to spend an irresponsible amount of money on in game items ALONG with diamond. That being said the amount the item store costs along with the price of diamond is ridiculous.

@Roland

There is no additional cost for you outside of initially making it work.

I find it unlikely that anyone would spend €550 on all the clothes ever. I have spent about €30 since its inception. Which i would assume is above the average for 90% of players.

However having it as an additional benefit added to diamond, I am confident it will urge many to sign up for Diamond.

Even if only the 7 who have so far voted yes go for it, there is an additional €140 per month coming in. As opposed to the €50 or so youll get from each of them per year.

Or even, how about a every month they are a diamond member they get 10/15/20euros worth of credits?

I don't think Rolle is banking on people spending their money on everything in the store, just the pieces they actually want, which is likely why something like this hasn't been implemented. 

Looks good in writing, however it probably works out better if people buy both Diamond and the pieces of clothing they'd like to spawn in.

this is a business. wouldnt make too much sense to combine one of the websites money makers with another and hand over the items for free.

To much net lose from this.

2 hours ago, OnionRP said:

I find it unlikely that anyone would spend €550 on all the clothes ever.

Me too... but apparently we are wrong! XD!

@OnionRP this same thing (to make all the items in the store available to Diamond people) was proposed already about 6 months ago. Roland made the calculations, and decided that it did not compensate him.

From what I remember, there were two key points:

1) Some people do not buy ranks, but buy tons of items from the shop.

2) New items are added to the shop regularly.

So, when Roland wants to increase his earnings (in times when fewer players are applying for the whitelist, i.e. periods when fewer ranks are bought) he makes a bunch of new RP items that people buy. Especially Diamond people who don't want to miss the newest virtual toys. This is why he cannot allow Diamonds to already have access to everything: he needs them to continue buying things.

It is weird... but interesting...

Here's the original thread about this:

My opinion still stands. I'd rather have small payments over time and generate new income on new items added in the future, than get 200 (or ~100 with sale discount) at once and never anything again.

1 minute ago, Roland said:

Here's the original thread about this:

My opinion still stands. I'd rather have small payments over time and generate new income on new items added in the future, than get 200 (or ~100 with sale discount) at once and never anything again.

Can't argue with the boss man! Fair enough.

/thread

Locking thread per request of the OP