Server time (UTC): 2020-01-22, 18:39 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Paul Bunyun

Nox An Victorum- The Death of our leader + Wolfpack

-USER HAS BEEN WARNED FOR THIS POST-

Watching this, I really wanna bump into this RP. Looks fun and sadistic! Great on videos BTW! should make a thread where you just edit the OP so people can scroll and click the next video ❤️ 

Just now, Mademoiselle said:

Watching this, I really wanna bump into this RP. Looks fun and sadistic! Great on videos BTW! should make a thread where you just edit the OP so people can scroll and click the next video ❤️ 

Hey dude thank you. I was really iffy about this video, its not by any means close to my best work. But it had to get done to progress to our next chapter in our story. I will make a thread and probably go that way!

Just now, Paul Bunyun said:

Hey dude thank you. I was really iffy about this video, its not by any means close to my best work. But it had to get done to progress to our next chapter in our story. I will make a thread and probably go that way!

We all gotta start somewhere 😄 I mean hell, I can't even find a video editer let alone edit a video!

Awesome video. With each new video you post the quality improves. It really showcases the deep RP that happens in the nooks and crannies. The ending when you ran into the group was painful to watch though. It seemed like they were all just doing light RP while you guys were actually developing your stories. Never the less can't wait to watch the next one! 

Edited by Spazz1313

Awesome video , but i laughed when i heard the Vape( probably RTA or RDA 😄 in 3rd minute 😄 Good RP. Keep it up.👍

5 hours ago, Burak said:

Awesome video , but i laughed when i heard the Vape( probably RTA or RDA 😄 in 3rd minute 😄 Good RP. Keep it up.👍

lol I vape alot so I try to move my mic you the first person to actually acknowledge that haha