Server time (UTC): 2020-01-25, 18:44 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Ron

IG Cooking

Can someone help me with this?
All I found in the workshop page of the mass's many item overhaul was this:

STEW WORKS NOW!
You can create a stew by mixing an edible mushroom OR any vegetable/tomato with any piece of meat that ISN'T Human to create 25% of a stew. you can combine 4 stews together to get a full capacity stew and then you can boil it to cook it. make sure to share it with your friends, because it's very filling. DO NOT SPLIT IT AFTER YOU COOK IT, IT'LL BE RAW.

So I tried putting chicken in a cooking pot together with zucchini and water. It ends up being boiled ... but how do i actually cook the stew?
Can someone shoot me the recipe / an actual list of items needed and steps to do?

Dekuji.

You need to drag pepper or tomato onto chicken on ground or while they both in inventory , it will creta a raw stew.

But you may need (venison,mutton,wolf,beef,pork Meat except chicken meat )

Edited by Burak
blue lines

4 minutes ago, Ron said:

-Snip-

Combine the meat and veggie like you would a sewing kit with your clothing, you will need to do this four times to create a whole stew though so make sure you have enough meat and veggies!

Edit: You need to have at least one raw piece of meat or veggie, from what I've seen having both ingredients being cooked will not allow you to craft a stew

Edited by Eagles
More info

alrighty, I will try out.

Thank you both for the quick answers.

45 minutes ago, Eagles said:

Combine the meat and veggie like you would a sewing kit with your clothing, you will need to do this four times to create a whole stew though so make sure you have enough meat and veggies!

Edit: You need to have at least one raw piece of meat or veggie, from what I've seen having both ingredients being cooked will not allow you to craft a stew

You can use raw, cooked or burnt ingredients 😊