Server time (UTC): 2020-08-05, 19:02
Sign in to follow this  
ChaseRP

ChaseRP Ban Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: My computer crashed during the fight and I was never given any way of explaining that during the report, I feel like I should have been as least asked about it.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: N/A

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Get the points and the ban taken away.

What could you have done better?: I could have gone to help desk to inform someone that my computer had crashed during the fight.

Edited by ChaseRP
Forgot to put "Link to the source of punishment (report/post): "

We have carefully looked over the report and arrived at the following conclusion:

Unfortunately as your POV states your PC crashed during the events that have been reported. As unlucky as this is you should have atleast tried to get in contact with those in the situation or with a staff member who would have been able to help you with this issue and pass on the information to the relevant party involved.

As the logs show you reconnected to the server roughly 20 minutes after the execution of 2 members from the truck, but you then disconnected after roughly 15 minutes on the server

01:01:57 | Player "Karl Sanders" is connected
01:15:40 | Player "Karl Sanders" has been disconnected

Although we do appreciate your efforts to get back into the server, the combat log timer would still apply being reset upon your re-entry and you would be required to wait the timer out before logging off or made contact with those that had rights on you to ask for permission to log off early. I have gone back over the logs and it appears you never returned to the server after the disconnect shown above.

Appeal Denied 

Signed: @Voodoo @Rover