Server time (UTC): 2020-01-19, 08:50 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Kinkyfaetter

Question regarding industrial loot

I've searched over 60 sheds and industrial buildings. Most of them have nothing in them, or just clothing i have not even seen an axe yet in a shed or industrial. Only axe i could get my hands on is from the fire station. I've played on a lot of communities like DUG and others with a steady high pop. So I'm used to things having a high chance of being looted a lot of the time. But from my experience even venturing to places people rarely bother to go. It seems that a lot of these buildings are not spawning what from my experience they usually do even on regular DayZ servers. I do know all of this can be changed through server files when you edit loot tables. I just don't understand why I'm finding tools etc in normal civilian houses. Which then overtake a part of the loot rotation in those locations, and then leaving so many possible more logical loot locations completely empty. Also mid-high tier weapons are easier to find so far from my experience than a tool. Now I'm very new here so I'm just curious how this is set up here on the DayZRP server. Because this is so unusual to me. So if anyone could give me some insight on how the loot distribution is set up that would be lovely. 

60 sheds and industrial buildings, but where? Because if in the north western part of the map and it's usually picked clean by other players.

North east and mid east parts. I mean as far out towards the edges as you can get. Also the bigger places like the power plant area or what ever it is called. I'm going to go south too. But a lot of these places had no signs of being opened or anything. I just started wondering if the loot table allows these spawns in places they normally are not allowed. I do know that DayZ sometimes just blesses you with poor RNG. Might also be the loot de spawners a lot of places have loot scattered from people trying to force a respawn. Thanks for the reply Roland!

Edited by Kinkyfaetter