Server time (UTC): 2020-01-22, 03:32 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
C-J

S1 Invalid Execution & Ruleplay in Vybor 01/12/2019 15:25ish

7 minutes ago, C-J said:

Am I saying my character would never lick his shoe no matter what no? But i need more reason for the demand just to come out of no where. "Lick my shoe or die" Most people would beat into someone for saying no, Would make character of licked his shoe after being hit? yes. But when everything is "do this or die" like it was through out the entire situation, it looses its edge. So I do not see non-compliance there. I see potential roleplay. it wasnt like I was ignoring you, or not saying anything. I was actively roleplaying back. Thats the difference. Isnt like I went "No fuck you" and insulted you? my character even admitted on how much he did not want to die when asked before he executed me. and it wasnt even like I outright said no either! I said "id rather erm not... ya know.. come on dont do this to me" etc... isnt like I outright rejected it.

Nice... back at it again with lying in a report.

First I told you to KISS not LICK my boot.(small difference I know)

Next when I FIRST told you to kiss the boot, I didnt say,"Lick my shoe or die", I didnt even say"Kiss my shoe or die". I asked if you could do something for me before you left. You asked what it was and I told you to kiss my boot. You said no So I then proceeded to tell you that you were sentenced to death, and the only way to not die was kiss my boot. You again rejected, chosing to no-comply and end your life instead of swallow your pride and kiss the boot.

18 minutes ago, C-J said:

. So I do not see non-compliance there. 

http://prntscr.com/q4rpy9 @C-J correct me if im wrong but this is the definiton of comply right? The OP did not follow our demands, nocomplying, and was killed for it.

5 minutes ago, BandsRP said:

http://prntscr.com/q4rpy9 @C-J correct me if im wrong but this is the definiton of comply right? The OP did not follow our demands, nocomplying, and was killed for it.

if we are going by the google definition of non-compliance then rolands statement would be false, as refusal to release information is considered non-compliance in the real world. but rules such as this are more complex in dayzrp, to help people actually roleplay. I do not see any difference in this situation. 

7 minutes ago, BandsRP said:

You said no So I then proceeded to tell you that you were sentenced to death, and the only way to not die was kiss my boot. You again rejected, chosing to no-comply and end your life instead of swallow your pride and kiss the boot.

I never actually said no, I would like to see evidence to where I out right said "No", My responses was scared responses where I was begging you. but instead of roleplaying back, you shot me. I would understand if it was an action that could put your characters life at risk. But this action was a apart of the roleplay, isnt like taking a few extra moments would of risked your life at all, so in my eyes I was a compliant hostage who was trying to roleplay.  

5 hours ago, Randy said:

@C-J
@JJRambow
@BandsRP
@SassyRP
@ImNovaaa
@hAwkzyyRP
@TheFlare1
@Grazey

Do any of you have Video Evidence of this situation. Please respond to me by quoting this message from me so we can keep track.

Thank you

No I do not. Sorry for my late reply went to sleep.

1 hour ago, C-J said:

if we are going by the google definition of non-compliance then rolands statement would be false, as refusal to release information is considered non-compliance in the real world. but rules such as this are more complex in dayzrp, to help people actually roleplay. I do not see any difference in this situation. 

I never actually said no, I would like to see evidence to where I out right said "No", My responses was scared responses where I was begging you. but instead of roleplaying back, you shot me. I would understand if it was an action that could put your characters life at risk. But this action was a apart of the roleplay, isnt like taking a few extra moments would of risked your life at all, so in my eyes I was a compliant hostage who was trying to roleplay.  

should i have asked an extra time for you, was aiming a gun at your head and telling you would die not enough. Also why you do you keep bringing up info, we didn't ask you for  info man, and you were executed for not giving info.

Also sorry you didnt say no, cant remember exactly what you said, sure as hell wasnt begging tho. 

Edited by BandsRP

16 minutes ago, BandsRP said:

should i have asked an extra time for you, was aiming a gun at your head and telling you would die not enough. Also why you do you keep bringing up info, we didn't ask you for  info man, and you were executed for not giving info.

Yet again, I am explaining how you definition from google has no place here. 

I will be explaining once more why "do or die" demands such as that can not be considered "non compliant", Imagine having a pacifist. someone who believes violence is bad, refuses to do anything violent. yet your telling them to stab someone next to them. You aim your gun at them and say "Stab the man next to you or die." Simple command right? something everyone can pretty much do. But this person actually is trying to roleplay out that they are a pacifist by being a little bit difficult when being ordered to do this command. this would not give you rights just kill them straight away, or else the whole situation would be stale and turn out the same every time, removing the ability for this person to actually roleplay out the scenario how their character would, You would cause pain on this pacifist and try and break them into submission of fulfilling your demands. (this is just an example, I predict you will respond saying how this has nothing to do with the report when it does) unless you expect them to stand up and stab the guy next to them as soon as you command, completely breaking their character all cos you said "do this or die".

Like I said, execution for non-compliant acts that puts the hostage takers life at risk I can understand. But unfortunately your life was not at risk. instead of roleplaying. you decided to just execute. because you believe any sort of non-compliance within a hostage situation lets you just execute who you please. 

Edited by C-J

2 hours ago, C-J said:

and I was told by one of your members that it was only HIM who wanted to execute me for that. image.png.4dc8459b547db49c7b378b8bf40c7163.png

In regards to that matter man I had been up for about 24hrs and I pretty much contradicted my own statement. It appeared to me later on that there was actually multiple people who wished to do it and at the end of day I can't actually speak on behalf of other people. I personally didn't want you executed and you will have to ask everyone else individually as everyone is entilted to their own opinion and wishes.

Edited by hAwkzyyRP

@C-J I have had a character who didn’t kill anyone for the first 2-3 months of me playing. I was held up and told to put a knife in my friends back because of the situation he had gotten us in. I did it, because otherwise we BOTH were dead. Pacifist or not, my character VALUED his life. He did not ask you to kiss another man, he did not ask you to call him daddy, he did not ask you to do anything ridiculous, but he did ask you to kiss his boot & that his reasonable. You have in the past when WP lived in Cherno, called us the puppy pack among other disrespectful things. So when we get the opportunity to repay the disrespect, and we do so. & You don’t comply with his reasonable demands, because “my characters prideful”, and you get shot for it.. Don’t throw up a salt report because you couldn’t swallow your pride for a few seconds to save your characters life. If that’s your character, then that’s your character and props to you for sticking with it, but he didn’t value his life over his pride. SIMPLE. Everyone’s story on this server does NOT revolve around yours, nor do they have to role play differently for you. Nothing that happened was unreasonable. Tired of people complaining when things don’t go there way, just create more story from these type of events instead of wanting everything to be rainbows and unicorns. 

2 minutes ago, ImNovaaa said:

@C-J I have had a character who didn’t kill anyone for the first 2-3 months of me playing. I was held up and told to put a knife in my friends back because of the situation he had gotten us in. I did it, because otherwise we BOTH were dead. Pacifist or not, my character VALUED his life. He did not ask you to kiss another man, he did not ask you to call him daddy, he did not ask you to do anything ridiculous, but he did ask you to kiss his boot & that his reasonable. You have in the past when WP lived in Cherno, called us the puppy pack among other disrespectful things. So when we get the opportunity to repay the disrespect, and we do so. & You don’t comply with his reasonable demands, because “my characters prideful”, and you get shot for it.. Don’t throw up a salt report because you couldn’t swallow your pride for a few seconds to save your characters life. If that’s your character, then that’s your character and props to you for sticking with it, but he didn’t value his life over his pride. SIMPLE. Everyone’s story on this server does NOT revolve around yours, nor do they have to role play differently for you. Nothing that happened was unreasonable. Tired of people complaining when things don’t go there way, just create more story from these type of events instead of wanting everything to be rainbows and unicorns. 

Again I do not see how this has any relevance to the report. as you stated previously you was not even in the room when the execution happened. I do not see why you are responding so much to the report when you wasnt even there for the questioned offence. Nor do I expect the server to revolve around me, or in any way shape or form ask anyone to roleplay differently. this isnt a report about you robbing me, shit talking about me, or anything about that, this is a report about how he killed me. and why his reasoning is not valid. Like I said previously, would I have kissed his boot if prolonged the situation yes? but he was way too quick to just shoot me for apparent non-compliance, when it was the only moment I even showed any sort of "resistance to his demands" when I wouldnt call begging non-compliance. And I was executed in Cherno and never even called you puppy pack back then. I would love to see evidence to that as it seems to be pointless claims. After I was executed the first time, sure I spoke badly about you, but that was because I was hunted after that.

my point above you clearly didn't understand. By being difficult to the demands given someone scared would be hesitant, My character doesn't know if your going to kick him in the face when he does this? obviously hes going to be hesitant to put his face near a hostiles foot.  I was effectively killed for being hesitant. as I stated previously my character never said no to your demands. as he was actively begging. and it was the only demand he begged about and got shot for doing it. 

3 minutes ago, C-J said:

as I stated previously my character never said no to your demands

@BandsRP He gave you the demand once, you denied. He then told you again, giving you another chance, in which he said you will die if it is not met. So do not say, “My character doesn’t know if you’re going to kick him in the face when he does this”. You KNEW what was going to happen, so don’t start lying now please. I have made my points and stated how I view the situation. At the end of the day, I do not believe you valued your characters life, nor do I believe there were any unreasonable demands made by @BandsRP. I will only reply if staff has any further questions for me. Thanks ❤️

Please stop the back and forth. Further back and forth will result in more warnings being issued.

Only reply if you have new and relevant information to the report. 

If anyone has video evidence, please upload and provide it now.

@JJRambow can you please explain to me what this video is? Along with why you deleted your streaming VOD and lied about it here?

@Aiko
I tried to stream, but I’m not the best at it, I’m still getting used to the OBS Software, my whole stream was a mess up and this is not the first time. due to the content not being good, I didn't want the shit quick stream attached to my account. I didn't realize I was recoding audio still (on this screen I thought I had programmed the OBS to play music and mute all audio.) also as I stated in my POV I was not there for the whole thing. I was pulled away from the house. I am Sorry for not including this and for removing the original video from my page, but I didn't want to include what I thought was a Wait Screen as my stream and didn't help with this case.

Also Please note I going through my streams when at work I had no sound to check the video over i just thought there was no audio and that is why i said i had no "VPOV." I am sorry for removing the video without thought. I thought I fucked up and didn't get anything from that event. 

Edited by JJRambow
Un-needed Personal Info.

If it’s okay with the staff team, I have spoken to some people about the report and request to close it. It’s completely spiralled out of control. I don’t feel like reporting the accused anymore. My apologies, @BandsRP @ImNovaaa honestly no hard feelings, I do enjoy your roleplay, hope to see you ingame.

You can close it if you want 

Hello @C-J,
We will honor your request for closing this report but will like to mention a few things in closing.

@BandsRP in the future killing a hostage, regardless if they denied a command or not, should be the last possible thing to do. Torturing, beating, and other things could have been done before killing him for such a small thing as licking your boot. Even a lot of your allies said they were going to let him go. If CJ would have kept this open you could have been looking at a Ruleplay ban. Please be careful in the future.

@JJRambow what you did was a very blatant hiding video evidence, and lying in a report. When the report went up, I happened to find your VOD on stream. It's a three-hour-long VOD, so you were streaming for three hours. Shortly after the report went up, your VOD got deleted. You mention the following.

fdadd43a4f1d44b209ea7ec4ffcd721f.png
This a lie, as you did stream. If you would have explained more, it would have been less incriminating toward you. If this report would have stayed up, you would have been hit with lying in a report and withholding evidence. In the future, regardless if its a bad VOD, do not delete them and bring them forward.

One more thing to mention as a reminder, it is not up to the accused or sometimes even the OP to close a report. The OP can ask for it to be closed, but it is up to the GM team reviewing the report to keep it open or not.

In the end we are glad you were able to work this out, and come to an understanding.

Closing

Signed by @Aiko & @Conor