Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2020-01-18, 04:36 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
C-J

S1 Invalid Execution & Ruleplay in Vybor 01/12/2019 15:25ish

Recommended Posts

Server and location: S1 Vybor

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  01/12/2019 15:20 ish

Your in game name: Charlie James

Names of allies involved: JJ or something. 

Name of suspect/s: Wolfpack and jackals. 

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): none. 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): May have some, going through my files now. 

Detailed description of the events: I was going towards Kab from Vybor wearing an armband of the wolf packs. I was approached by them and instantly initiated on by them. I complied. They took us into a piano building at vybor. They give us some roleplay, Asking questions but every question they kept asking was them attempting to lead me into an execution. as they did last time I ran into their group. I answer every single one of their questions. they wish me to answer, then they said before they leave me here to count, I should get on my knees and lick his boot. My character is very prideful and said he doesn't want to lick his boot, he raised his gun and said if I do not lick his boot then I will die, then he asked if I valued my life, I said I dont want to die. a few moments passed and he shot me in the head. I feel like this was Ruleplay as they didnt actually want to roleplay, they wanted to kill me and continue on their way. Hutch already executed me last time I ran into them, so they do not have rights on me to execute. I just do not understand why they push to execute everytime they run into people, if this isnt ruleplay then I dont know what is. instead of executing me, because I dont think refusal to lick a guys boot while tied up is a good enough reason to kill, they could of roleplay torturing me... or hitting me, or beating me into submission. 

Edited by C-J

Share this post


Link to post

My POV: We heard gunshots in VMC, we go check it out we find lots of dead bodys, we think they went towards vybor, I see people (OP) leaving Vybor I run towards them, they run towards me. Once the OP gets close I see the wolfpack armband on and ask who he is, because im in the wolfpack, he doesn't answer for a little he tried to avoid the question. I told  him I was Prince Bands of the wolfpack, and as far as I can remember he didnt say his name until one of the boys came up and recognized him as CJ, the leader of a group who attacks us, and is wearing our armband. We had asked him why he was wearing our armband, where he told us that some random guy gave it to him at a well. Once the lads got there (takes a little bit), I initiate and they both put there hands up. We take them to piano house where we start asking them questions and shit. He told us that he was going to meet his boy that was in a town to the east. (cant remember which one) After roleplay with CJ for 15 or 20 minutes and were about to let him go, I have one final demand. I tell him to kiss my boot, he says no, I ask if hes willing to die for pride and he says some shit like I dont want to die, yet he still wont lick the boot. I give him another chance and he says no again, even though he knew it would mean the end of his life. Then I shot and killed him.



During this situation the OP showed NVFL multiple times. First I had to ask him multiple times for his name and he kept responding with "I already told you my name", and I had to "beat him into submission".  Next, the op was asked to drop his things and after he has "finished" dropping his things we tell him that he would die if we found anything on him, and he puts his hands down and drops 2 radios that he decided not to drop previously. Then at the end of the situation I told him to kiss my boot  and he was free, but he wanted to die instead. I told him a few times to kiss my boot, after the first time he turned away and faced the wall. I asked if his pride was worth dying over and he said that he didnt want to die. The OP was not willing to do a simple action to save his life, that is straight up NVFL. It was a reasonable demand, and he refused, so it was clear the OP did not care if his character died showing NVFL.
http://prntscr.com/q4nh4x

The OP is also lying in the report as he says " I was approached by them and instantly initiated on by them." This is not true, since as I said in my POV I talked to him for a little before the boys rolled up, so there was roleplay that went down before the initiation, such as us asking why he was wearing our armband.
"My character is very prideful and said he doesn't want to lick his boot, he raised his gun and said if I do not lick his boot then I will die, then he asked if I valued my life, I said I dont want to die. a few moments passed and he shot me in the head." I first asked if you could do something for me, he asked what I wanted him to do, and then I told him get on his knees and kiss my boot, he said he couldnt do that. I told him that he was sentenced to death and I pulled out my gun and aimed it at him. I asked again if he wanted to die for this and he said he didnt want to die. Then I told him he had a few seconds to kiss my boot, and he rejected my offer, so I killed him. The OP left out major events of the situation so that he could lie to the staff team and have me banned.

The execution of the OP was valid, since he would not comply with my demand after multiple chances and he did not value his life.
http://prntscr.com/q4nq8t

Share this post


Link to post

Connection Logs

Spoiler

12:39:17 | Player "Charlie James" is connected
-DIED-
15:34:22 | Player "Charlie James" has been disconnected
15:36:01 | Player "Charlie James" is connected

02:39:40 | Player "Bands Sullivan" is connected
03:15:21 | Player "Bands Sullivan" has been disconnected
13:06:47 | Player "Bands Sullivan" is connected
-Still IG-

14:30:48 | Player "Sassy Sullivan Jr" is connected
15:55:44 | Player "Sassy Sullivan Jr" has been disconnected

12:43:27 | Player "Anthony Torrez" is connected
16:00:12 | Player "Anthony Torrez" has been disconnected

12:42:50 | Player "Chance Morrison" is connected
15:42:45 | Player "Chance Morrison" has been disconnected

12:39:18 | Player "John Jameson" is connecten
-Still IG-

13:08:35 | Player "Aydyn Greene" is connected
15:07:44 | Player "Aydyn Greene" has been disconnected
15:09:36 | Player "Aydyn Greene" is connected
-Still IG-

13:41:08 | Player "Jimmy Norton" is connecten
15:40:34 | Player "Jimmy Norton" has been disconnected

Hit Logs/Restrains

Spoiler

15:04:55 | Sassy Sullivan Jr restrained Charlie James with Duct Tape
15:18:37 | Player "Charlie James" hit by Player "Bands Sullivan" with M4A1 from 1.50554 meters

Kill Logs

Spoiler

15:18:37 | Player "Charlie James" (DEAD) killed by Player "Bands Sullivan" with M4A1 from 1.50554 meters

Position Logs

Spoiler

15:14:17 | Player "Charlie James" pos=<3813.1, 8789.2, 314.6>)
15:14:17 | Player "John Jameson" pos=<3813.1, 8792.6, 311.3>)
15:14:17 | Player "Chance Morrison" pos=<3812.2, 8792.8, 311.3>)
15:14:17 | Player "Anthony Torrez" pos=<3811.8, 8788.3, 314.6>)
15:14:17 | Player "Bands Sullivan" pos=<3813.8, 8790.6, 314.6>)
15:14:17 | Player "Jimmy Norton"  pos=<3811.4, 8773.3, 310.3>)
15:14:17 | Player "Aydyn Greene"  pos=<3815.2, 8875.5, 311.2>)
15:14:17 | Player "Sassy Sullivan Jr" pos=<3809, 8789.9, 314.6>)

Calling in the following individuals for their full POV and any video evidence they may have.

 

@C-J - Charlie James - OP
@JJRambow - John Jameson - POSTED
@BandsRP - Bands Sullivan - POSTED
@SassyRP - Sassy Sullivan Jr - POSTED
@ImNovaaa - Chance Morrison - POSTED
@hAwkzyyRP - Anthony Torrez - POSTED
@TheFlare1 - Aydyn Greene - POSTED
@Grazey - Jimmy Norton - POSTED

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, BandsRP said:

During this situation the OP showed NVFL multiple times. First I had to ask him multiple times for his name and he kept responding with "I already told you my name"

One, During the initiation, multiple people was talking to me. while holding a gun up to me, I was being asked by more than one person, am I "CJ" I said yes twice, then out of no where you start hitting me with your gun just as I said my name was CJ, this was not NVFL, this was poor communication as everyone was speaking at once with unclear commands. When multiple people was telling me I would die if i didnt answer them, Inside I was also being questioned by multiple people, Id recommend in future situations you do not bombard the hostages with multiple questions. as the guy you also took hostage didnt know you was speaking to him as multiple people was speaking at once.  

16 minutes ago, BandsRP said:

 I was approached by them and instantly initiated on by them." This is not true, since as I said in my POV I talked to him for a little before the boys rolled up, so there was roleplay that went down before the initiation, such as us asking why he was wearing our armband.

Do you really call asking for my name upon walking up to me as talking to me for a little, before someone shouts "Thats CJ put your hands up". You spoke to us for 15 seconds max before we was surrounded and initiated on. 

16 minutes ago, BandsRP said:

I first asked if you could do something for me, he asked what I wanted him to do, and then I told him get on his knees and kiss my boot, he said he couldnt do that. I told him that he was sentenced to death and I pulled out my gun and aimed it at him. I asked again if he wanted to die for this and he said he didnt want to die. Then I told him he had a few seconds to kiss my boot, and he rejected my offer, so I killed him. The OP left out major events of the situation so that he could lie to the staff team and have me banned.

Everyone knows the "Kiss my boot" demand is what people normally use to get rid of hostages. you did it so you could kill me. I have not lied a single time in this report. As my intention is not to get anyone banned, this is the 3rd time WP have executed me. in the last 4-5 times ive RP'ed with them. I complied with every demand you asked, I answered every question you asked of me. The Execution was not VALID. the Accused clearly Ruleplay and have lied in his response. 

I would also like to use Rolands response to this report to help wit this one. and maybe the Accused will understand why his execution was invalid. 

The man was at NO risk from me not licking his boot. His life was not in danger. I was tied up against a wall in a room  and complied to every demand they had apart from "Lick my boot" What the Accused believe was reason enough to Execute me. 

Edited by C-J

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, C-J said:

Do you really call asking for my name upon walking up to me as talking to me for a little, before someone shouts "Thats CJ put your hands up". You spoke to us for 15 seconds max before we was surrounded and initiated on. 

Most definitely longer than 15 seconds lad. 

 

3 minutes ago, C-J said:

Everyone knows the "Kiss my boot" demand is what people normally use to get rid of hostages. you did it so you could kill me. I have not lied a single time in this report. As my intention is not to get anyone banned, this is the 3rd time WP have executed me. in the last 4-5 times ive RP'ed with them. I complied with every demand you asked, I answered every question you asked of me. The Execution was not VALID. the Accused clearly Ruleplay and have lied in his response. 

It was not used to kill you, it was so that your character knew his place, yet obviously your character didnt know that so your character and didnt comply.
Not really sure where I lied at, It looks like this is just a salt report and he is making things up to get me banned. You said you had no intention of closing the report in the helpdesk and in PMs, so obviously you are looking to get me banned, thats kinda of weird that you would report for someone not to get banned.
http://prntscr.com/q4nzua 


Last response unless directed by staff

Share this post


Link to post

My POV: While out walking around we hear a bunch of gunshots erupt from VMC, we all decided to head there while Bands runs ahead to Vybor. We get to VMC to find dead bodies while bands calls out over the radio that two people were heading to the industrial section of vybor, so we all turned to run out twords bands and talk to these people to see if they were the ones shooting. Once we reached them, we noticed a man wearing a juggernaut vest had our armband on. Obviously we took offense to this as he was just in the area with shooting going on, and he wasn't in Wolf Pack. We stop him and talked to him about where he got this armband from and why he has it on in the first place. Eventually someone iniates on him, not sure who, and when I hear his voice i instantly recognize it's CJ. Our groups have had quite a few run-in's in the past and we are normally hostile towards one another,  so we decide it would be best to take him into Vybor to question him.

At this point I kept my distance from the house in order to keep an eye out for anyone who might try to attack us and rescue CJ. I don't know what happened in the house so i can't really comment on it.

Share this post


Link to post

Anthony Torrez POV: 

We ran up on CJ and this other guy I don't remember his name exactly however we start conversating with both individuals. We ask them about the armband and why he is wearing a wolfpack armband, bands asks CJ to give it to him and he proceeds to give the armband to bands. We proceed to initiate on both individuals as one of us recognize CJ and we escort both individuals to a piano house in vybor. As we're escorting them bands decideds to hit CJ three times because he didn't respond to a question of his. We tell them to drop all of their radios, weapons, vest, backpack, belt or any sort of lethal object and then we tell them to go upstairs with one hand raised. After asking both of them a couple of questions together we seperate the other individual that was together with CJ to another piano house in vybor and myself and bands starts asking CJ questions about what sort of vision he has with his group and what sort of future goals he may have. We also confront him on some actions that he had taken against our group on previous occassions and try to figure things out and why he had taken these actions against us. We also made the demand that him or his group where never to carve 5.0.3 on to someones back again. I told bands and them that I personally wanted to let CJ go and that he could be on his marry way. Bands had one last demand and that was that CJ had to kiss his boot and refused to do so because it would only mean disrespect towards himself. Bands repeated the demand once again and he did not do it so he shot him.

 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, BandsRP said:

 You said you had no intention of closing the report in the helpdesk and in PMs, so obviously you are looking to get me banned, thats kinda of weird that you would report for someone not to get banned.
http://prntscr.com/q4nzua 

I always try to talk it out, I went into helpdesk with you to attempt that. but you was more intent on arguing about how it was apparently "valid" than to actually work things out. So in the end I said to leave it to the report. thats when you decided to personally messaged me again to provoke me into a response to post here. as we attempted to talk it out, but you became aggressive, so I decided to leave it up. you then decided to post your POV and then message me again. I dont see how this has any relevance to the report at all. As I would like to reference I did not put your life in danger at all, and I repeat again you had no grounds to execute my character. 

Share this post


Link to post

POV: We run up to two people in the field between Vybor and VMC one of the boys calls out that one of them have a wolfpack armband on. Wolfpack drop the yeet on them and take them to the piano house in Vybor. I tell both of the hostages to drop there gun backpack radio and vests and belt then. We take them up the stairs in the Piano house where i tie up the OP to search him to make sure he isn't hiding anything. Bands and some other Wolfpack guy take over the RP while i chill in the corner. 

Share this post


Link to post

POV I have been walking all the way up from down south with CJ and Tim, Sadly Tim Had to log off. We were heading to VMC were this group stops us. we get pulled away into Vybor for A beat up and then the group didn't like CJ and felt like all they wanted to do was kill him... everything CJ did was for RP slow reply was because he was sacred for life. I was enjoying the RP and then they just were not happy and wanted to kill him. He was Slow but didn't do something to get Killed. He was Tied up and couldn't hurt anyone in that state. I was moved away before he was then shot. 

** I was friends with Tim before meeting CJ and don't like walking solo for this reason^^.** 

Edited by JJRambow

Share this post


Link to post

@C-J
@JJRambow
@BandsRP
@SassyRP
@ImNovaaa
@hAwkzyyRP
@TheFlare1
@Grazey

Do any of you have Video Evidence of this situation. Please respond to me by quoting this message from me so we can keep track.

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Randy said:

@C-J
@JJRambow
@BandsRP
@SassyRP
@ImNovaaa
@hAwkzyyRP
@TheFlare1
@Grazey

Do any of you have Video Evidence of this situation. Please respond to me by quoting this message from me so we can keep track.

Thank you

Nope, I do not. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Randy said:

@C-J
@JJRambow
@BandsRP
@SassyRP
@ImNovaaa
@hAwkzyyRP
@TheFlare1
@Grazey

Do any of you have Video Evidence of this situation. Please respond to me by quoting this message from me so we can keep track.

Thank you

as far as i'm aware, none of us were recording or streaming. So its a no from me

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Randy said:

@C-J
@JJRambow
@BandsRP
@SassyRP
@ImNovaaa
@hAwkzyyRP
@TheFlare1
@Grazey

Do any of you have Video Evidence of this situation. Please respond to me by quoting this message from me so we can keep track.

Thank you

Nah x 

Share this post


Link to post

POV: We all noticed a lot of shots at VMC, and was curious on what was going on. Just outside the camo barrack building, there was 3 bodies that were there. We headed down towards Vybor when Bands noticed 2 people just approaching the industrial buildings down there. Bands manages to catch up with them and talk. When we all get there, we all noticed that he was clearly wearing a WolfPack armband. This all concerned us and some people from our group noticed it was C.J, from his voice. We all knew something was going to go down, considering C.J and the WolfPack aren't on good terms, and it doesn't help him wearing that armband. We all initiate on C.J and his friend. Some people took him to the piano house in Vybor, whilst I was told to check the perimeter. I really didn't hear a lot coming from the house, since I was checking if anyone else was in the area or in the houses next to it. 

Unfortunately I do not have any video evidence. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Randy said:

-snip-

 

Nope

Share this post


Link to post

I unfortunately do not have any video. I had left the building with the other hostage in which I gave him some advice about hanging out with CJ so that he doesn’t get in these, “guilty by association” situations anymore. 

I’d like to just further the counterargument against @C-J :

I’d like to ask for logs as to when @BandsRP & @C-J first got within no more than 5 meters. As I clearly remember them getting just about face to face shortly after they started communicating. Not even adding what talking may have occurred from a yelling distance. I was running from VMC towards the event. So at the time of their first contact, I’d like to see the distance between @C-J & I. And give a rust estimate on how long it would take me to get over there as I currently had maybe 1/5th of my stamina. Just from memory I was listening to the convo, for AT LEAST 30 seconds as I sprinted over, as @BandsRP was double micing the conversation with @C-J . On top of that, I personally questioned him for about 20-30 seconds about the armband, only till once I was done talking that @TheFlare1 called him out as possibly being the character CJ. We then started asking him about whether or not that was true, in which he eventually confessed. (I was securing the area, so I was already too far away when he confessed to be CJ. Hence why I was probably one of the ones who re asked if he was CJ or not.) So to say that we didn’t interact for more than 15 seconds, is a LIE. 

Next:

NVFL, can’t be applied to say a situation where let’s say... Oh, okay. Let’s say I capture a man who’s playing a German character, but it’s more about the accent and culture that completes his character. Not that he knows how to speak fluent German or anything like that (as that’s not required to play any character that you’d like to play). But I am a German myself and want to question this mans legitimacy, so I ask him to count to 30 in German or else he will die. He doesn’t do so because he physically CAN’T due to his lack of knowledge. THAT is an unreasonable demand. Now let’s compare unreasonable to our situation here. 

@C-J‘s character has disrespected our group multiple times, tried to make us look stupid by trying to hold a disguise & not admitting who he was for a good 20 ish minutes (from what I can remember the other day), & a situation where he kidnapped my friend Alex Shelby in which I rescued as I am DJ Chance your Local DJ & Hostage rescuer. So when we find him today, wearing OUR armband as a joke, disrespecting our name as we don’t want anyone like @C-J‘s character to represent what we represent, I believe @BandsRP had EVERY right to ask him to kiss his boot. As CJ has disrespected our group many times, it was our turn to do some disrespectful things ourselves. Making a man kiss your boot, hurts their pride and character. That was Bands intention here. On this server we don’t have to change our role play situation because someone’s character is “prideful”. If you screw up with a group, and you put your “pride” above your life when you’re in a situation that you’ve put YOURSELF in, then in my opinion that’s NVFL. @BandsRP did not make this man do anything he physically could not do, nor did he request anything trolly or unreasonable. He did not ask the man to call him, “daddy senpai” out loud and to sing him a song or anything like that. Making someone kiss your boot in my opinion can create even more of a storyline for CJ and our group. If someone made me kiss their boot, it’d become my mission to hunt them down and return the favor. My characters “pride” would never come before his life, and if it was allowed to come before... Well then I guess I can NVFL any situation and say my “pride wouldn’t allow me to comply”... Correct? 

Anyways that’s my POV and how I view the situation. In game actions have in game consequences. The excuse of “they wanted to kill me so they could continue on their way” is also a lie and false as I personally walked the other hostage down the road to another building, and left him with his things and told him he could return to his gear once he has counted out loud. So if that’s what we wanted to do, would I have not killed this man too? 

Thanks for reading,

Your Local Dj. 

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, ImNovaaa said:

@C-J‘s character has disrespected our group multiple times, tried to make us look stupid by trying to hold a disguise & not admitting who he was for a good 20 ish minutes (from what I can remember the other day), & a situation where he kidnapped my friend Alex Shelby in which I rescued as I am DJ Chance your Local DJ & Hostage rescuer. So when we find him today, wearing OUR armband as a joke, disrespecting our name as we don’t want anyone like @C-J‘s character to represent what we represent, I believe @BandsRP had EVERY right to ask him to kiss his boot. As CJ has disrespected our group many times, it was our turn to do some disrespectful things ourselves. Making a man kiss your boot, hurts their pride and character. That was Bands intention here. On this server we don’t have to change our role play situation because someone’s character is “prideful”. If you screw up with a group, and you put your “pride” above your life when you’re in a situation that you’ve put YOURSELF in, then in my opinion that’s NVFL. @BandsRP did not make this man do anything he physically could not do, nor did he request anything trolly or unreasonable. He did not ask the man to call him, “daddy senpai” out loud and to sing him a song or anything like that. Making someone kiss your boot in my opinion can create even more of a storyline for CJ and our group. If someone made me kiss their boot, it’d become my mission to hunt them down and return the favor. My characters “pride” would never come before his life, and if it was allowed to come before... Well then I guess I can NVFL any situation and say my “pride wouldn’t allow me to comply”... Correct? 

Can you provide some evidence on how I have disrespected wolfpack multiple times please. I would like to see it my self. as this started when I first started playing again, members of WP would randomly come up to me saying the same thing. And the rules still stand, my character trying to get himself out of a demand to kiss another mans foot, isnt a executable offence. instead of just going straight to the trigger, try roleplaying?.. or even provide evidence on how I disrespected wolfpack within any of the times I was captured by them. that would be great aswel, as I can literally count the amount of interactions I have had with your group on one hand. 

and I was told by one of your members that it was only HIM who wanted to execute me for that. image.png.4dc8459b547db49c7b378b8bf40c7163.png

Edited by C-J

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, C-J said:

And the rules still stand, my character trying to get himself out of a demand to kiss another mans foot, isnt a executable offence. instead of just going straight to the trigger, try roleplaying?

I don't want to do a bunch of back and forth, and no I don't have video. I have some clips of killing you & your people after you kidnapped my guy. That's enough disrespect for me. 

Regardless my question is: Pride or life? If I can say no to all demands that are asked of me in response to my actions, then I can get away scott free in any situation that my actions have caused me.

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, ImNovaaa said:

I don't want to do a bunch of back and forth, and no I don't have video. I have some clips of killing you & your people after you kidnapped my guy. That's enough disrespect for me. 

 

You clearly said multiple times, so one time I attacked you guys that I was previously executed for before this situation gives you grounds to execute me again? after Members of the WP already tortured me and executed me for that one instance, doesnt make sense at all. 

10 minutes ago, ImNovaaa said:

Regardless my question is: Pride or life? If I can say no to all demands that are asked of me in response to my actions, then I can get away scott free in any situation that my actions have caused me.

You cant exactly say I was acting completely prideful, my responses was slow and I was clearly acting like I was scared, ever tried beating someone into submission, or even roleplaying any sort of hostilities at all. because going straight to the trigger isnt what you normally do. 

Now if we go back to rolands statement on "non-compliance" 

image.png.a70d5e528d4a077e153240421df4cc0f.png

Did I put your lives in danger by not licking your boot? No.

Did you decide to prolong the situation? No.

Did you decide to torture me? No.

Did you decide to Invalidly execute me? yes. 

 

Now unless you are able to explain how me not licking your boot straight away is a threat to your life and grounds for execution I would love to hear it. 

 

Edited by C-J

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, C-J said:

image.png.a70d5e528d4a077e153240421df4cc0f.png

Did I put your lives in danger by not licking your boot? No.

Did you decide to prolong the situation? No.

Did you decide to torture me? No.

Did you decide to Invalidly execute me? yes. 

You weren't failing to give up info, you failed in an action that he demanded of you. Your characters pride should not sway others role play nor do we have to dance around your pride to suit your needs. Simple, that is all I have to say.

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, C-J said:

You clearly said multiple times, so one time I attacked you guys that I was previously executed for before this situation gives you grounds to execute me again?

You were not killed in this situation due to "Execution rights", so that argument in irreverent. It is for non compliance.

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, ImNovaaa said:

You weren't failing to give up info, you failed in an action that he demanded of you. Your characters pride should not sway others role play nor do we have to dance around your pride to suit your needs. Simple, that is all I have to say.

My characters Pride doesnt sway how others roleplay. Am I saying my character would never lick his shoe no matter what no? But i need more reason for the demand just to come out of no where. "Lick my shoe or die" Most people would beat into someone for saying no, Would my character of licked his shoe after being hit? yes. But when everything is "do this or die" like it was through out the entire situation, it looses its edge. So I do not see non-compliance there. I see potential roleplay. it wasnt like I was ignoring you, or not saying anything. I was actively roleplaying back. Thats the difference. Isnt like I went "No fuck you" and insulted you? my character even admitted on how much he did not want to die when asked before he executed me. and it wasnt even like I outright said no either! I said "id rather erm not... ya know.. come on dont do this to me" etc... isnt like I outright rejected it.

Edited by C-J

Share this post


Link to post

-User was warned for this post-

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...