Server time (UTC): 2020-01-29, 12:50 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
BandsRP

UP appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): http://prntscr.com/q4l6dc http://prntscr.com/q4l6fz

Why the verdict is not fair: It was not an unnecessary post seeing as it regards to roleplay that affects 30+ people

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: In my other princess threads I was told my moderator @APositiveElmo  "This was deemed off-topic as, whilst it does relate to DayZ, it is not something that affects the wider community, therefore it is not a community discussion. This is you looking for somebody else to roleplay with individually. My recommendation would be create a thread that is community related, not just about you and one other person." I respect that, my thread up to that point didnt mention how it would affect other people, and the seriousness of this position. The role im trying to find would bring roleplay to dozens of people, external and internal, so to me that seems like it effects the whole community. And i mentioned that in my new thread, how it will affect the many people of South Zagoria and DayzRP

Since this thread had already been VIEWED AND COMMENTED ON by other staff members of similar rank, it was obviously not an UP, because why would they post on an UP instead of removing it. 

I would also like to add that @Scarlett is most likely salty about what I said to her on her groups thread which was deemed "flame baiting". Her group is actively fighting us, and she has lied to us OOC, showing that she obviously OOCly dislikes myself and/or the people I play with. If this was truely an UP @Mexi would have dealt with it when he decided to remind me and every other member that he can give us points before a discussion even had a chance to begin.

Also like to add that my post was worded almost exactly as another post in the SAME section of the forums "Community Discussion" - 

Also would like to add that in no way did I even break the rules that @Scarlett linked to me and said I broke"http://prntscr.com/q4ldux". I dont see how CREATING a thread about looking for a person to fill a high ranking position would be considered "Examples of non-constructive and non-contributing replies are simple and meaningless expressions like "lol", jokes, memes, banter or replies containing only pictures, gifs or other unrelated media." Not to mention I want pointed for creating a reply, yet apparently the rule I broke was about creating pointless REPLYS.
And the thread was not "necro" seeing as it was just created

https://prnt.sc/q4ktpb - Screenshot of mexi reminding me where i posted the thread and the rules of dayzRP.(sorry for the poor quality of the screenshot, its the only one I had because the thread was archived)

Also this could have been completely avoided if my request to get my previous thread moved to the CORRECT thread was not dismissed.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Points removed

What could you have done better?:Have not placed the original threads in offtopic. Not make a staff member, who has the ability to give me points, mad at me.

Greetings BandsRP,

A separate team of the staff has looked over your appeal and as decided to deny your appeal.

The reason for this this is because you have made the same exact post three separate times even after your second post was merged it to the first one and warned you not to do so again therefore they are seen as unnecessary posts after the third attempt.

The community discussions is for members of this glorious place to talk about any issues, ideas, RP advertisements, or other things that can and/or will involve everyone in the community. The main issue with your post is that way the thread is seen is widely agreed upon in the staff team as being a joke. The replies gained in this thread clearly shows this being the nature of the post itself since many of them were just jokes and memes about the thread.

Now we understand that you posted this to make RP but making the same exact thread multiple times after being contacted by a member of the staff team about it does show that it wasn't being treated seriously.

APPEAL DENIED

Signed by: @Inferno & @Voodoo