Server time (UTC): 2020-08-06, 19:45
Sign in to follow this  
TheLamp1

Battle Eye Bad Service Version

20191127181144_1.jpg.dd2eb428fa503e097af85a0d90efce68.jpg

I have had this issue for over a week I have tried many things to try to fix it. I've reinstalled the game many times, I removed and uninstalled battleeye many times and things like that and I'm at the end of the line for what I can do and this might push me to being unable to play here and such so now I'm fishing for fixes

49 minutes ago, TheLamp1 said:

20191127181144_1.jpg.dd2eb428fa503e097af85a0d90efce68.jpg

I have had this issue for over a week I have tried many things to try to fix it. I've reinstalled the game many times, I removed and uninstalled battleeye many times and things like that and I'm at the end of the line for what I can do and this might push me to being unable to play here and such so now I'm fishing for fixes

Have you tried the guide out? 

yep done that sometimes things fix things temperately for a session but it never works for long and i have to try it or other combinations of things again 

I'll reach out for help. We'll try to find a solution. Hopefully a permanent one. 

@Rover

@TheLamp1 I am pretty sure you and I have tried to work through this before. Have you tried and gone through the fixes that battle eye suggests?

https://www.battleye.com/support/faq/

I'm not 100% but if i'm still good after a week then this might be the fix. so I went to the battle eye folder under dayz and uninstalled battle eye. then proceeded to delete the entire folder and also deleted DayZ_BE.exe fromt he dayz folder. then I proceeded to go to my AppData folder under local and deleted the BattleEye folder and Bohemia_Interactive on top of the two DayZ folders in there then I followed one of the guides in the link @Rover gave and deleted C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BattlEye folder and just restarted the computer after and put the CF mod top of the list and DayZRP mod pack on the bottom of the mod list so any of that could have been the big fix but I'll keep this updated and might write this a biti better if it is the method that fixed it for good