Server time (UTC): 2020-09-29, 10:57
Sign in to follow this  
BandsRP

Looking for a Princess

My character is the Prince of Bomtpon, and is looking for a princess. The princess will live with me in the wolfpack compound, and will be able to rule over the people with me. If you are interested dm me on discord or the forums(BandsRP#3610).

Becoming the Princess of Bompton does not grant you access into the wolfpack. 

Here are the only requirements
-Female OOC/IC
-Must have/use working mic
-Make an heir when the time comes

Quick question about this: Why.

Anyway best of luck

23 minutes ago, BandsRP said:

-Make an heir when the time comes

Better be related to keep the bloodline pure

based content

@groovy pips might be able to help

@AidanVC should fit the role.

leighton meester love GIF

Well

58 minutes ago, Georgia Banks said:

29 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

Well

You doing it bands, amazin'

Somebody hook my man up. This bompton shit homie

I think @GreenySmiley is perfect, you should slide in them DM's

4 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

Well

5 hours ago, Georgia Banks said:

HMU if yall interested, I know yall tryna be princesses

Need a female RPer to get married to me and live in my base and spit on all the whitenames.

As long as the character is 17 you qualify

Who wouldnt want to get married to  Bands Sullivan, Prince of Bompton

/merged with previous discussion.

@BandsRP seeing as you're the OP of both threads, its clear you're not having any luck with your princess hunt. Perhaps give Tinder a try instead.

20 minutes ago, APositiveElmo said:

@BandsRP seeing as you're the OP of both threads, its clear you're not having any luck with your princess hunt. Perhaps give Tinder a try instead.

I'll have you know Bands is a nice Christian man who doesn't deal with sinful apps 

1 hour ago, APositiveElmo said:

Why is it in off topic bruh, I put the new one in community discussion for a reason
can i formally request that it is moved back, or do I needa make another one

seeing as it is the opposite of offtopic so it doesnt belong here

Edited by BandsRP

22 minutes ago, BandsRP said:

Why is it in off topic bruh, I put the new one in community discussion for a reason
can i formally request that it is moved back, or do I needa make another one

seeing as it is the opposite of offtopic so it doesnt belong here

The topic isn't appropriate for community discussion. Also staff decided to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume this was a meme and not a cry for help. Any further queries can be directed to my inbox 🙂 

17 minutes ago, APositiveElmo said:

The topic isn't appropriate for community discussion. Also staff decided to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume this was a meme and not a cry for help. Any further queries can be directed to my inbox 🙂 

This man needs his female companion just like Roach and other community members who have need for there storyline to progress.

14 minutes ago, APositiveElmo said:

Bro what is it if it aint community discussion, im pretty sure this is related to dayzrp

"Open discussion about anything that doesn't fit into any other categories or isn't related to DayZRP. Post content requirement rule does not apply in here."-off topic
"Want to discuss something community-related? This is the place to do it, please keep things on topic and respectful. "-community discussion

as far as I can tell it fits more into the community discussion, and not into off topic at all.

What would make it appropriate for community discussion?
as far as Ive seen asking for a female rper to play a female character in the video game of dayz fits under community discussion unless these following posts were not fit for community discussion, and if they are "appropriate" for community discussion, than what makes mine "inappropriate"?

Unless im blacklisted from the community discussion page, it seems mine should be able to be transfered in the community discussion, since it is basically the same post with different wording.

5 minutes ago, Eagle said:

This man needs his female companion just like Roach and other community members who have need for there storyline to progress.

tru

4 minutes ago, BandsRP said:

-snip-

I wasn't the one that handled those particular threads so I can't comment on why they're in community discussion. 

5 minutes ago, BandsRP said:

Bro what is it if it aint community discussion, im pretty sure this is related to dayzrp

"Open discussion about anything that doesn't fit into any other categories or isn't related to DayZRP. Post content requirement rule does not apply in here."-off topic
"Want to discuss something community-related? This is the place to do it, please keep things on topic and respectful. "-community discussion

as far as I can tell it fits more into the community discussion, and not into off topic at all.

This was deemed off-topic as, whilst it does relate to DayZ, it is not something that affects the wider community, therefore it is not a community discussion. This is you looking for somebody else to roleplay with individually. My recommendation would be create a thread that is community related, not just about you and one other person. Perhaps an umbrella thread where people in a predicament such as yours can come and post a template of what kind of RPer they're looking for, the length of the RP and what kind of RP they do. That way its community related and you get what you want 🙂

4 minutes ago, APositiveElmo said:

I wasn't the one that handled those particular threads so I can't comment on why they're in community discussion. 

This was deemed off-topic as, whilst it does relate to DayZ, it is not something that affects the wider community, therefore it is not a community discussion. This is you looking for somebody else to roleplay with individually. My recommendation would be create a thread that is community related, not just about you and one other person. Perhaps an umbrella thread where people in a predicament such as yours can come and post a template of what kind of RPer they're looking for, the length of the RP and what kind of RP they do. That way its community related and you get what you want 🙂

ight deal

1 minute ago, BandsRP said:

ight deal

Good lad

3 minutes ago, APositiveElmo said:

Good lad

no u